Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,235 members, 7,974,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:00 PM

Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent (923 Views)

Just A Question Pls... / All Guys Should Answer This Question Pls! / Anwer This Short Question Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by okpontu: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
PLS IF UR A GAL IN THE HOUSE PLS HELP !!!! HELP OHHHH SOMEONE IS GETTING IT CONFUSE

!!! LADIES HOW CAN WE MAKE U PEOPLE HAPPY, ABOVE ALL HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND WHEN YOU NEED IT , TAKING ABOUT RELATIONSHIP IN GENERAL, HOW CAN WE MAKE YOU GALS HAPPY , WITHOUT YOU LADIES DEMANDING FOR MONEY, PLS URGENT ANS IS REQUIRED, cool
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
Sorry.

Even your forefather didn't know the answer to that question.

I am a woman myself and I can not even give you a straight answer that cuz women do not know what they want. grin
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by 190: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2011
okpontu:

PLS IF your A GAL IN THE HOUSE PLS HELP !!!! HELP OHHHH SOMEONE IS GETTING IT CONFUSE

!!! LADIES HOW CAN WE MAKE U PEOPLE HAPPY, ABOVE ALL HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND WHEN YOU NEED IT , TAKING ABOUT RELATIONSHIP IN GENERAL, HOW CAN WE MAKE YOU GALS HAPPY ,[size=18pt] WITHOUT YOU LADIES DEMANDING FOR MONEY[/size], PLS URGENT ANS IS REQUIRED, cool

Must that be there,

Where is Jaybee when u need him most!! grin grin
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by desholah(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
OP.
Buy them Black Berry . . . . . cheesy
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by alagha: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
v u tried the other side?
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by iice(f): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
People are different
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by Thirst4Lif: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
People are different

Very true.

Men should understand that women are people. They're not 2-headed aliens from Mars, so stop adding
stress in your life by thinking there is some deep dark secret to making a woman happy that everyone
is aware of but you.

Women have the same wants, needs and desires as anyone else on the Planet. They want attention, as
we all do, they want to be acknowledged and appreciated, not to be taken for granted etc.

There aren't any set rules for making someone happy, you have to determine what makes your girlfriend
happy from your interactions with her. You know what makes her smile and you know what makes her upset, so go
from there. You know the lady, we don't.
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by TruMantra(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
rokiatu:

Sorry.

I am a woman myself and I can not even give you a straight answer that cuz women do not know what they want. grin

Roki dear, your honesty is refreshing! smiley
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
rokiatu:

Sorry.

LMAO at bold grin grin

Op, I agree with rokiatu cool
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by zealot4me(f): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
rokiatu:

Sorry.

Roki u are on track jare

OP: go sidon
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by livedit(f): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

Very true.

Men should understand that women are people. They're not 2-headed aliens from Mars, so stop adding
stress in your life by thinking there is some deep dark secret to making a woman happy that everyone
is aware of but you.

Women have the same wants, needs and desires as anyone else on the Planet. They want attention, as
we all do, they want to be acknowledged and appreciated, not to be taken for granted etc.

There aren't any set rules for making someone happy, you have to determine what makes your girlfriend
happy from your interactions with her. You know what makes her smile and you know what makes her upset, so go
from there. You know the lady, we don't.

Excellent! Like Thirst4lif said, every woman is different and what makes one woman happy may dismise another. The same that goes for a man. You want to find out what makes your partner "tick", ask them!
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by Pweety4me(f): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2011
That's y you are in a relationship ur meanto relate with eachother duh!get to know what ur woman likes & does not like therfore u will know how to make her happy!
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:52am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

That's y you are in a relationship your meanto relate with eachother duh!get to know what your woman likes & does not like therfore u will know how to make her happy!

You have always had a perfect relationship abi.

Your statement always seems too perfect and holy.
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by Phate07(m): 2:40am On Apr 07, 2011

Okpontu? Which kinda name is that?! undecided

@topic,
Different peeps, different vibes!
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by vaLasce(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ur girl'ld always b happy wen she wakes up and remembers her guy'ld gv ha d money she demanded for days back,so dat b4she says ha prayers(if she does@all),she already plotting schemes2collect anoda1 for d weekend,
d thought dat she unreservedly retains d right2sit in d front seat of ha boyfrends car makes ha extremely happy. grin cool
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by Ranoscky(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2011
Phate07:

Hahahaha. . . .Me sef, I taya O! grin
Re: Hey Gals ! Ans This Question Pls ! Urgent by rully2: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2011
Phate07:

@topic,
Different peeps, different vibes!

hehehehe,

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Lady / Signs Of Endtime In A Relationship / Have U Ever Been In A Blind Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.