Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Are People Really Born Gay - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are People Really Born Gay (4375 Views)

Are People Really Born Gay? / People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating / Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
Oguagua I can tell u that i myself am a bit tom-boyish, I've played American football and have had not mercy shown on me
as I too would be tackled and pummeled and i too am not gay. Horse playing with the opp.s3x = gay? No, that was not what i was implying.

I said I was referring to the ones who are NOT flirting with the girls but see themselves are ONE of the girls. It happens. I have some of my closest male friends who have been gay since we were playing in sand boxes and up till now. You cannot tell them they are not female, one even looks like one and is looking for a s3x change. That is how they were from childhood to their early to mid twenties. These men are NOT proud and actually dislike the thought of 'gay pride' and walking with banners. It is THOSE types of ppl I am referring to, not kids (boys and girls) simply playing hide and seek Oguagua. They are not talking or thinking of s3x at five Oguagua.

That is obvious, I am as straight as my hair when permed and I didn't think about s3x when I was five but I knew boys chased girls, and girls are the ones who choose, hence the game 'hide and go get it' we used to play (shut up Chima  grin) not to mention the 'girls/boys have cooties but we flirt' episode. So in a nut shell I knew about the opp. s3x and what I was before actually understanding s3x and being s3xually active, so why would a confused child be any different? He knows he has a weiner and he knows he looks different from the girls but he still feels a sense of kindship with them and he feels he is part of them. He would admire Barbie and frown at G.I. Joe action figures. this is where we get the 'I was born in the wrong body' mentality from. It is not until he gets older and feels the pressures of society that he will do as the guys you discussed did which is to fake it, come out or sorry to say kill himself  undecided.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by jaephoenix(m): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2011
Phew,what a thread
Bashir was making some sense mixed wit crap(couldn't wade thru all d bull)
Loca made sense
D issue of homo is not wat u r born with,but what circumstances made u.there is no 'gay'gene because u would have inherited it from ur ancestors,parents;who r all innocent.if u r into psychology or psychiatry,u would ve known people r a product of their environments eg parent relation(molestations etc),neighbors,friends(learning some vices,pls dont give me d crap dat stealing is hereditary),social acquaintances,even total strangers.we tend 2 'absorb' some experiences n allow circumstances 2 mold us.Eg I had a gf who was in boarding school where she met some girls.at night they ll b touching her erotically.she enjoyed it then(they really hit d right spots)but after a while she stopped them.why?simply because dey r girls like her n it seemed odd.she knows guys hit it off wit girls,not girls wit girls.she was 15 then.am not saying gay is wrong,am portraying her then thoughts.some turn gay because of psychological trauma eg heartbreak;even some because adore some body parts(girls) . I can go and on
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by ShyOne(f): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ Post

YOU ARE NOT AFRICA.  Africa is a LARGE CONTINENT.  Comprised of GAY, STRAIGHT, BLACK, WHITE, ASIAN, MEN, WOMEN.

People are born gay.

I noticed my brother at age 4 playing with dolls.  He walked like a girl and had feminine mannerisms.  So people are born gay.

I have another male family member - he was caught kissing boys in a closet in Kindergarten - that is 6 years of age.  He hung out with nothing but girls and never played outside with boys.  At young ages earlier than 6.

So if people aren't born gay.  I can definitely say that people are born with TENDENCIES that support gay and/or heterosexual behaviors.  You like what you like.  You can try hard to NOT LIKE something or someone but you either like the taste of an apple or you don't.

On another thread the writer - (Fantastic thought process) - stated the obvious, "Who Intentionally Chooses to Be Gay in a Very Heterosexual Environment," knowing they will be hated, hunted, hurt, killed - who consciously chooses that?

Yes!!! People are Born Gay and with Gay Tendencies.

I also have uncles that are Gay - who never met my brother or my other male family member - because one of the Uncles died before they were born and the other Uncle lived in a State far away. So there is a hereditary - claim/factor.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by MrsChima(f): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Oguagua I can tell u that i myself am a bit tom-boyish, I've played American football and have had not mercy shown on me
as I too would be tackled and pummeled and i too am not gay. Horse playing with the opp.s3x = gay? No, that was not what i was implying.

I said I was referring to the ones who are NOT flirting with the girls but see themselves are ONE of the girls. It happens. I have some of my closest male friends who have been gay since we were playing in sand boxes and up till now. You cannot tell them they are not female, one even looks like one and is looking for a s3x change. That is how they were from childhood to their early to mid twenties. These men are NOT proud and actually dislike the thought of 'gay pride' and walking with banners. It is THOSE types of ppl I am referring to, not kids (boys and girls) simply playing hide and seek Oguagua. They are not talking or thinking of s3x at five Oguagua.

That is obvious, I am as straight as my hair when permed and I didn't think about s3x when I was five but I knew boys chased girls, and girls are the ones who choose, hence the game 'hide and go get it' we used to play (shut up Chima  grin) not to mention the 'girls/boys have cooties but we flirt' episode. So in a nut shell I knew about the opp. s3x and what I was before actually understanding s3x and being s3xually active, so why would a confused child be any different? He knows he has a weiner and he knows he looks different from the girls but he still feels a sense of kindship with them and he feels he is part of them. He would admire Barbie and frown at G.I. Joe action figures. this is where we get the 'I was born in the wrong body' mentality from. It is not until he gets older and feels the pressures of society that he will do as the guys you discussed did which is to fake it, come out or sorry to say kill himself  undecided.

Hide and get it was the shit! grin grin grin grin grin grin Did you pretend like you fell over something just so you can "get it"? wink wink wink

I have male friends who are gayer than the infamous gays on this site. They are flammers (out of closet gays who dress feminine and drag queens) They can wear high heels better than the gays on this site and do not wear too little arse transformer shirts like Badonkey in UK. Some of them knew at a young age and some of them knew after forced sexual experiences. There are a few lesbians who said they decided to stick with women after being with men that were no good and abusive.

Is it chemical imbalance? Who knows. Is it environmental imbalance? Who knows. Is it by personal choice? Who knows. Is it a birth defect? Who knows.

The bottom line is this: They are gay and there is nothing we can do about it. Live your life and do you. I do know there are gay men that are jealous of women in straight relationships.

Hmm.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by alisigwe(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
Interesting topic! speaking outta experience,i think people r born gay.when i was a lil boy,a lotta gays molested the Poo out of me,literally i had like 5 gay boyfriends,i hang out wiv them mainly kuz of the material things they offer me,sometimes shelter kuz am always on the run kuz of my stubborn nature @ home. Since i left ma place of birth till now i'v nt tried such stuffs,i'v met a lotta them here but i laugh at them with their ways.i'v since moved on and never considered ma self a gay.though am shy naturally still i'v gat a gurl with numerous sex partners including hookers.so if we can be gay by choice,then i'm supposed to be 1.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Post

YOU ARE NOT AFRICA.  Africa is a LARGE CONTINENT.  Comprised of GAY, STRAIGHT, BLACK, WHITE, ASIAN, MEN, WOMEN.

People are born gay.

I noticed my brother at age 4 playing with dolls.  He walked like a girl and had feminine mannerisms.  So people are born gay.

I have another male family member - he was caught kissing boys in a closet in Kindergarten - that is 6 years of age.  He hung out with nothing but girls and never played outside with boys.  At young ages earlier than 6.

So if people aren't born gay.  I can definitely say that people are born with TENDENCIES that support gay and/or heterosexual behaviors.  You like what you like.  You can try hard to NOT LIKE something or someone but you either like the taste of an apple or you don't.

On another thread the writer - (Fantastic thought process) - stated the obvious, "Who Intentionally Chooses to Be Gay in a Very Heterosexual Environment," knowing they will be hated, hunted, hurt, killed - who consciously chooses that?

Yes!!! People are Born Gay and with Gay Tendencies.

I also have uncles that are Gay - who never met my brother or my other male family member - because one of the Uncles died before they were born and the other Uncle lived in a State far away. So there is a hereditary - claim/factor.

NUFF SAID! I believe REAL gays are born that way.

The only 'beef' I have is what I bolded, I do believe actually I KNOW some ppl made the choice to turn gay for example a friend of mine decided to become a lesbian because she was 'tired of men and their unfaithful ways'. Her misguided and deluded mentality is not applicable to her alone. There are many more like her who share the same 'let me try' attitude.

@Chima LOL! grin

NO! I as a good girl! cheesy cheesy
The bottom line is this: They are gay and there is nothing we can do about it. Live your life and do you

G-Beezy tongue grin grin
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by chei: 1:13am On Apr 15, 2011
No.

Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 15, 2011
Any perversion of nature has a source. A source that has been performed or dwelt on for long periods of times, which eventually permeates into the very core of the pervertee(s).

It often starts with one deed (as an impressionistic child in that all-boys/all-girls camp) or an idea . . . followed then by an over-active imagination fueled by the power of "what if" to forge a strong mental reality. Add that to orgasmic releases to images from this strong mental reality (or possibly just gay-p@rn), [because we know what you orgasm to, continually, you eventually get attached to] and WALA, you have on your hands a homosexual. Add a few more years and perversion levels to that and they eventually gain the rank adjective "flaming".
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by ShyOne(f): 1:40am On Apr 15, 2011
I beg to differ

millions aren't flaming and you wouldn't even know they were gay.

i went to a gay club with my brother and i kid you not!!! white guys that look like and act like Brett Farve, as masculine looking and acting as Jonathan Goodluck, The Rock, big football player looking guys. 

No trace of gay in their features, mannerisms, dress, voice.  Very masculine.  ALL GAY.

And those gay guys look disdainfully at gays that are "flaming" in their appearance, action and deed.

And many times to gays - straight people are the perverted ones.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 15, 2011
Reminds me of one day like this  grin
Some time back a girlfriend of mine I visited while in her town pulled a prank on me and took me to a gay club.
I didn't know it was until like 30 minutes later when I started noticing some things, and then some minutes later some dude walked up to me and was like, in his exact words "You must either work-out a lot or you've been f@cking all summer . . . . I like tongue. What's your number?"   

To which my response was:

< shocked  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked>
excuse me   sad
<drop drink  angry>
<call girlfriend and cuss her out for being a dweeb  cheesy angry>
<exit club promptly before my face is seen by anymore people  cheesy cool>
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by ShyOne(f): 3:00am On Apr 15, 2011
ahahahahahaha

ooooooo

thank you for sharing

i too had a similar experience.  i had a very pretty and in shape black female walk up to me and grab my knee while I was sitting and spread my legs open - holding each knee in her hands and she started tsking sounds with her mouth, smiling and looking between my legs.

I snatched my legs away from her crazy azz.  I had on blue jeans - so I have no idea what she thought she was looking at.  She was drunk.  I have had the weirdest experiences at different times.  Just illogical mess.

Lord forgive them for they know not what they do.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 15, 2011
Early Child Development
Homo Prevention Tips
1. A boy must not sit on a
toilet unless he is having a
bowel movement.
Standing straight up, not
hunched over while
urinating, is a sign of
manliness. Squatting on a
toilet seat (especially if he
hovers to avoid the urine
of others or prissily wipes
the seat with a square of
toilet tissue) to pee is not
only effeminate but a sign
of shame! It is a secret
hobby that homosexuals
use in their daily lives. It is
a scientific fact that when
needing to use the
restroom, a male is called
upon to engage in the
unpleasant undertaking of
extruding a poopy in only
1 out of every 3 visits. But
homosexuals use all three
visits to practice squatting,
to limber the cheeks of
their bottom in
preparation for even the
most enormous (Negro)
manlinesses. Such
calisthenics are neither
necessary nor advisable
for men who have no
intention of squatting over
an engorged privates. As
soon as your child is able
to walk on two feet, you
must make that sure he is
taught to stand proudly in
front of a private or public
toilet seat, and to speak
not a word, especially in
response to the coy
whispers of Catholic
priests in the next stall.
2. A boy must eat
everything on his plate.
But if your son pesters
you to serve corn on the
cob, hot dogs or
sausages, that is your
signal to change his diet.
Try serving meals that
more effectively evoke a
hankering for the fragrant
delights of the female
ittybits. An artichoke
stuffed with tuna fish will
usually do the trick.
3. A boy must always
wear socks, except while
swimming. So-called,
"flip-flops" and "sandals,"
where the toes and ankles
are exposed are products
that were created during
the (homo)sexual
revolution. Creation
research indicates that
these types of provocative
"shoes," were invented by
homosexuals in San
Fransissyco during the
late 1960's with fetishes
for little boy ankles.
Thwart the perverted
delight of these pedo-
craddle-robbers with a
thick pair of tube socks!
4. A boy must not be
allowed to watch cartoons
of any kind. He should
spend Saturday mornings
sitting quietly by his
Father's side (with a
respectful 3" between the
male bodies), watching
sports that don't involved
male leotards. He must
watch Football, Basketball,
Baseball and Boxing.
Soccer is not a sport for
civilized people and often
results in alarmingly long,
uncut manlinesses
escaping from very
alluring satin shorts.
Soccer appeals only to
poor, uneducated halflings
from underdeveloped
countries where the
women grow mustaches
twice as fast as the men.
Make your child aware of
this. When there are no
sports on TV, take your
boy out in the backyard
and throw the football or
play catch with a very
hard baseball. Under no
circumstances: wrestle in
shorts, especially if your
son is strapping,
handsome and sporting a
noticeably turgid crotch.
5. A boy must not play
with dolls. If your boy has
a young sister, forbid him
from entering her room
except for the purposes of
the type of ordinary
heterosexual
experimentation that
occurs in any Christian
household. If you catch
your male child playing
with dolls, Landover
Baptist Child Psychologists
recommended that you
shave his head, and sit
him out at the end of the
driveway with a sign
around his neck that says,
"I'm a Sissy Boy Who
Plays With Dolls –
Mailman: Why don't you
just go ahead and stick
something in my
mouth?." This method of
prevention has a 99.5%
success rate (unless your
particular mailman is
young and attractive).
6. A boy must not refer to
his parents as "Mommy"
or "Daddy." As soon as
your boy is old enough to
speak, he must be taught
to call his Mother, "Ma," or
"Momma" or "Mommie
Dearest." When
addressing his Father, he
should refer to him as,
"Sir," "Dad," or
"Commander." "Mommy"
and "Daddy" are what fey,
spoiled boys weaned on
effeminacy coo,
embarrassing you in front
of the neighbors by never
keeping the palms of their
hands below their waists.
Get more at http://www.lifechristians..com
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Pweety4me(f): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

You don't need need to know what makes a person want to be with someone of the same sex or to be with someone of both sexes. No one sits down and tries to figure out why you are with someone of the opposite sex so what is it with you trying to do the same?

Sounded rude.

Well i don't sit down thinking about anything gay(lol), & ofcourse nobody thinks about why the opposite sexes are attracted to eachother?because thats how it is supposed to be?duh!
undecided
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2011
nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94323.0.html
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by MrCork17: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2011
Pweety4me. pliss madam can i have have 3some with you & MzDarkskin? wink
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by ejeba(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
guy u too much, datz very correct
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
El Guapo:

nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94323.0.html

WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY FONT COLOR?!  angry angry undecided cry

@Cock, hell no. wink
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by MrsChima(f): 3:53am On Apr 16, 2011
In order for it to be a choice, he would have to want or prefer to do it not ordered/dared to do it.

Please refer to the dictionary for the definitions of choice, order, and dare.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Katy86(f): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2011
El Guapo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

this is why people do not want to be Christians again.

To much stupid things are coming out of their mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by ebumowa(f): 1:12am On Apr 17, 2011
Being gay and Christian are two different things.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by desholah(m): 2:03am On Apr 17, 2011
ROTFLMAU@ASK REALITY419 . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

op.
yep.Some are unfortunately born GAY!
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Centino: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
It is always a choice to be gay or whatever. Because we live more than once those who chose to be gay now wake up in another life realising they already have a sexual preference. Because they do not remember details of their former existence they conclude they are born that way.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by ShyOne(f): 12:50am On Apr 18, 2011
Centino:

It is always a choice to be gay or whatever. Because we live more than once those who chose to be gay now wake up in another life realising they already have a sexual preference. Because they do not remember details of their former existence they conclude they are born that way.

After hearing your thought process - the way you explained it - then YES I DEFINITELY DO AGREE WITH YOU on the explanation of "choice."

It is FACT that "there is no death" - We as humans define "death" as leaving this level of existence -when the FACT IS - that all we are doing is moving on - God lives forever and MAN as God's reflection, reflects GOD - so WE LIVE FOREVER TOO.  We just leave this level of existence for the next level. 

So from that point of view.  I think THAT I WILL HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Kelvin0(m): 1:37am On Apr 18, 2011
kinda funny to c dis kinda topik in dis thread, i belive the Creator of Heaven and earth, d unmoved mover, unshaked shaker, d undesigned designer, unneccessitated neccessity d master architect Created man and woman for a purpose, he created eve to be an help meet to adam and not another Adam. I despise homosexuality, gaynism, lesbianism and bisexuality with great passion and if i kum in contact with any such person in that act i will descrimate because it's devilish act and a sign of the end time.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by MrsChima(f): 1:39am On Apr 18, 2011
Wow. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by ShyOne(f): 3:04am On Apr 18, 2011
Kelvin0:

kinda funny to c dis kinda topik in dis thread, i belive the Creator of Heaven and earth, d unmoved mover, unshaked shaker, d undesigned designer, unneccessitated neccessity d master architect Created man and woman for a purpose, he created eve to be an help meet to adam and not another Adam. I despise homosexuality, gaynism, lesbianism and bisexuality with great passion and if i kum in contact with any such person in that act i will descrimate because it's devilish act and a sign of the end time.

Remember a MAJOR SPIRITUAL LAW - everything you put out in the universe COMES RIGHT BACK AT YOU! So discriminate at your own risk.

God is the creator and judge - NOT YOU.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by MrsChima(f): 3:45am On Apr 18, 2011
[size=88pt]Word sista![/size]
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by MrCork17: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
is Mrs Chima now a Man? undecided
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by 190: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
Yawns,

Boring topik undecided
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Katy86(f): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
Being gay and Christian are two different things.

I did not say that it is the same undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Slap Your wife/husband If You Were Offered US$200,000? / Little Things Attractive Girls Do Differently / I Did This After She Broke Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.