Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,161 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

You Are Invited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Are Invited (513 Views)

You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A / You Are Invited For The Dss Recruitment Test In Abia State On 28/08/2014 About 1 / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Invited by sojinet(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
Are you looking for a job?

Do you work with a little take home every month end?

Do you like a job that gives you an all expense paid trip to 4 countries in a year?

Are u a marketer that needs to meet targets?

Are u a banker that needs to be an entrepreneur?

Are u a sales person?

Do u like to make presentations?

Do you have parents and young ones that needs your financing

Are u married and u need more time for your family?

Do you need to have a new set of friends that have a strong zeal to make it in life?

Do u crave to be in the midst of honest colleagues?

Do you want to give your folks and friends an opportunity to be happier from their earnings?

Do you like the truth?

Please be my guest:

You are specially invited to a 1hr business opportunity meeting on Thur 7th of April @ Nando's restaurant, Ajose Adeogun street (opp Zenon House) Victoria Island, Lagos @ 6pm prompt.

Come with a friend (No african time, pls!!!).RSVP Soji

Call: 08034699002

Invitation is free but be there on time (its an hour thing)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Help Me With Acceptan Letter From Any Oill And Gas Co. Nysc Service / International Partnership Bussiness / Www.swiftbulksms.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.