Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue (12046 Views)

El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People / 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike / El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by adecz: 5:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Buhari and some northern governors
are the ones that a turning a bunch
of foreing criminals into an opposition
'party' that are challenging our federal
might.

Buhari has always been jealous of the
amnesty program of the Niger Delta youth
& is always looking for a way to extend
same to any criminal group in northern
Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by crossfm: 5:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Racoon:
So what was this man thinking when he did same thing in Kaduna sometime back.No! This must be a diplomatic statement or political gimmick by the saucy or bigotry governor.Same El Rufai that paid Fulanis to stop their atrocious activities in Southern Kaduna

You should know better, 2023 is around the corner,so he is out to swindle the gullible zombies.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by toprealman: 5:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Their patron has spoken
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by rxmusa(m): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Mekudi:
My CAC profile shows registered, please how will I download certificate because I'm not seeing option for that on my dashboard or will I go and collect my certificate in CAC office?
Use computer to opened the REGISTERED link, it'll show you download certificate at the far right
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by LegitDeals247: 6:23am On Feb 09, 2021
troublemakea:
Y'all that sleeps happy, wake up worryless and go bout the day expecting the best outta the day each passing day. How do you all do it??

at this point I'm opened to learnings and teaching

What are you teaching? Cuz I wanna learn
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by jojothaiv(m): 6:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Sheikh Gumi, I hope you're hearing..

"You don't negotiate with criminals, bandits or terrorists' but this is Nigeria anything goes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by gulfer: 6:31am On Feb 09, 2021
The North is towing the line of the Niger-Delta government that decided to empower militants with amnesty and free money. Years down the line, tell me how many of those sponsored to overseas university have had any meaningful impact on those states and has it eradicated bunkering and piracy activities in the Niger-Delta This country is just a joke angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by jaxxy(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2021
Racoon:
So what was this man thinking when he did same thing in Kaduna sometime back.No! This must be a diplomatic statement or political gimmick by the saucy or bigotry governor.Same El Rufai that paid Fulanis to stop their atrocious activities in Southern Kaduna

Either that or He has learnt from personal experience. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by muhdfaruq(m): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
El rufai, God wont be merciful on you on The day of judgement.
If El-Rufa'i talk bad wuna go abuse am,if he talk good wuna go also abusam.What he said is true, there should be no amnesty with insurgents.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by muhdfaruq(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2021
Nonexistent:
The chief sponsor has spoken and I advise everyone to listen because he brought them here and he alone knows them too well.
Do yoy have any proof that he is the chief sponsor?
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by muhdfaruq(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2021
superior1:
Na money be dialogue, we sef know say na una dem dey make money from those bandits and BH
My guy,this time El-Rufa'i speak's the bitter truth.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by ShenTeh(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2021
Talk all you like, but ElRufai is a man who has been-there-done-that. He is speaking from experience and we all can agree that he has tried both methods and knows which is better. Certainly, this new approach is agreeable to a lot of us.

He also now understands how your northern brother governors can slow development and security with their bias approach.

For me, this is experience. Not hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by muhdfaruq(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2021
nairalee:
The way APC keeps romancing these "bandits" in the first place. They gotta start by appropriately labeling them as terrorists.
PDP were the first to romance Niger Delta Militant. Truth talk,we all know.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by muhdfaruq(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2021
zealousayo:
Hell Rufai is a coded terrorist and very intolerant man. Perhaps he has forgotten all the shits he said when Jona was the President. This alaye even some Fulani bandits to stop killing people in southern Kaduna.
I hate all this peace talk nonsense, any bandit caught should be killed immediately 'cause they show know mercy to their victims too. You will be doing operation Python dance in the East, operation Crocodile smile in the West, but in the North where the real security breach is, and killings and kidnappings are rampant, you will be treating with kid gloves, giving them money. Awon olosi. Y'all deceiving yourselves.
Haba!!!This time El-Rufa'i said the bitter truth,he said there should be no any peace talk between Govt and the herdsmen.Even during good luck tenure there was insecurity, like wise this Buhari regime we are in know.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by zealousayo(m): 7:03am On Feb 09, 2021
muhdfaruq:
Haba!!!This time El-Rufa'i said the bitter truth,he said there should be no any peace talk between Govt and the herdsmen.Even during good luck tenure there was insecurity, like wise this Buhari regime we are in know.

I agree he said the truth, but the man is an hypocrite.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 09, 2021
muhdfaruq:
Do yoy have any proof that he is the chief sponsor?
I will bring the evidence to your door step, continue waiting. angry
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by Gandollaar(f): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2021
Belzoni:

Non-combative/non-kinetic method that already netted a certain governor N770 million windfall.
My brother....

I'm sure Tunde Sabiu will collect buhari's cut for him.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2021
troublemakea:
Y'all that sleeps happy, wake up worryless and go bout the day expecting the best outta the day each passing day. How do you all do it??

at this point I'm opened to learnings and teaching
You do it by simply doing it.
There is no magic to that, it's simply a choice
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by olajizz01(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Mekudi:
My CAC profile shows registered, please how will I download certificate because I'm not seeing option for that on my dashboard or will I go and collect my certificate in CAC office?
I think certificate collection is now through downloading, contact those who knows much about it.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by charlsecy(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2021
Mekudi:
I read registration is now end-to-end, so the approved certificate should be downloadable.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by muhdfaruq(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2021
Nonexistent:
I will bring the evidence to your door step, continue waiting. angry
I will be happy to see the proof.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by jumper524(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2021
Racoon:
so he should keep paying them.
elrufai has proven to be objective, he's open to every form of solution. he applied the policy of association first which is against his very own ethics it didn't work now the governor is assimilating and encouraging others to assimilate also.
free your mind from evil thinking, elrufai has proven time and time to be reasonable and objective in life.
you can tail your propaganda down from iweka road but I'll tell you, elrufai would win every election in kaduna state time and time again irrespective of your religious propaganda.
the people of kaduna are seeing results..

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by Lawdis(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2021
....we understood your tactics very well than you do, so just go ahead do the negotiations with your men and come back for funds
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by Ezidimma(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2021
El-Rufai's stance here is very very ok by me.
For once I agree with him

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by jumper524(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2021
ShenTeh:
Talk all you like, but ElRufai is a man who has been-there-done-that. He is speaking from experience and we all can agree that he has tries both methods and knows which is better. Certainly, this new approach is agreeable to a lot of us.

He also now understands how your northern brother governors can slow development and security with their bias approach.

For me, this is experience. Not hypocrisy.

you have brain jare.
people are just sentimental about everything, what this man said here is the blant truth.
yes in the past, he's tried to negotiate with them but it didn't yield result now he's assimilating and it's very evident if you ask kaduna citizens.
the level of banditry in kaduna would have been much worst than that of Katsina and zamfara if not for the persistent of elrufai.

elrufai sees a problem and always tries to tackle it..
Abuja kaduna high way has been much better in recent times thanks to the rigid method from elrufai and the military..

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by jumper524(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2021
Lawdis:
....we understood your tactics very well than you do, so just go ahead do the negotiations with your men and come back for funds

learn to read.
elrufai has always been against negotiating with bandits even before he became governor.
learn to read properly
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2021
zealousayo:
Hell Rufai is a coded terrorist and very intolerant man. Perhaps he has forgotten all the shits he said when Jona was the President. This alaye even some Fulani bandits to stop killing people in southern Kaduna.
I hate all this peace talk nonsense, any bandit caught should be killed immediately 'cause they show know mercy to their victims too. You will be doing operation Python dance in the East, operation Crocodile smile in the West, but in the North where the real security breach is, and killings and kidnappings are rampant, you will be treating with kid gloves, giving them money. Awon olosi. Y'all deceiving yourselves.

The sooner Nigerians wake up to this stupid game the better.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by dederocs(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2021
He is right on this.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by Tupaq: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2021
This governor whose son is a rapists thinks he can confuse us! He is part of the bandits. Was he not paying them to avert attacks on the southern Kaduna people.
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by mfm04622: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
El rufai, God wont be merciful on you on The day of judgement.

As the assistant God wey you be, abi?!
Re: El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue by Frankipine042: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
[I have similar issue.]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunger, Diseases Dominate North-west, Zamfara In Crisis, MSF Raises The Alarm / PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors / Aisha Buhari Commissions Hospital Named After Her In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.