Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: (2434 Views)

D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / How I Changed My Perception About Being 'just Friends' With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by aminalib(f): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
I am not in the best of moods right, my bf , now ex n i are doing the long distance, we were living together in canada now i am back in usa for two months now, we argue about trust alot, story is when we were together i found out he was sending money to a girl back home, previous to me finding out i saw a text from her saying thank u i got it, he denied to death he didnt know who the person is that text him , so wen i foiund all the money transfer receipts i was mad as hell, to the fact i packed his shit n went to his job n dropped them off, so he confesses that the girl is an ex who says she had his baby n he is not sure, eventually i forgive him n llet him come back, yes the place is in his name n he pays most of the bills, anyways i have axxess to all his info, email, bank info u name it, something told me to check his email, i see a letter from the girl sayn how much she loves him n feel closer to him now that they tqalk everyday, I confronted him n he denies, inm hurt n angry , so i block calll
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by kokoye(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
Dont take him back. . . .ever. . . .no matter what.

Move on sis . . .and be strong.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by xynerise: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2011
Op, so what do you want us to say? You have taken action already. undecided
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by aminalib(f): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
Sorry bout typos im at work on my phone
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by desholah(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
Amina baby don't take him back ooo . . .I'm here waiting on/for when you want me to come and pay your Dowry. wink

Just move on and let it go that way!
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by kokoye(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
I know how you feel - used.

Please dont take it out on the next guy. not all guys are punks
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by 190: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
Good lord

Does that mean Mobo444 has been sending some money back to some nigerian lady back in nigeria

This world is really mysterious
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by HighChief4(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
Thats a very sad one. Run as far as your leg can carry you and make sure you dont look back
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by r231(m): 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
very sad

pele
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by MrsChima(f): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
Koyoke is a player.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Odunnu: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
aminalib:

I am not in the best of moods right, my bf , now ex n i are doing the long distance, we were living together in canada now i am back in usa for two months now, we argue about trust alot, story is when we were together i found out he was sending money to a girl back home, previous to me finding out i saw a text from her saying thank u i got it, he denied to death he didnt know who the person is that text him , so wen i foiund all the money transfer receipts i was mad as hell, to the fact i packed his poo n went to his job n dropped them off, so he confesses that the girl is an ex who says she had his baby n he is not sure, eventually i forgive him n llet him come back, yes the place is in his name n he pays most of the bills, anyways i have axxess to all his info, email, bank info u name it, something told me to check his email, i see a letter from the girl sayn how much she loves him n feel closer to him now that they tqalk everyday,  I confronted him n he denies, inm hurt n angry , so i block calll
Holyshiiit! He's a terrible liar and I hate lies in relationships
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Tosinville(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
190 is krazy lol
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by kokoye(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Koyoke is a player.

word
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Tosinville(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
Its sounds as if the poster aint straight at all, well depending on the time tho!

Poster
when was this?
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2011
This your man has difficulties making up his mind help him. Tell him its over between you two and that you never want to hear from him again but you had better mean it cos when he comes begging with tears your heart might soften.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
sorry to hear Aminalib not sure what to say about that hun.
Just be careful and use you judgement and think wisely.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by TruMantra(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
Darn! Aminalib, your bloke is so not sharp. If you're gonna 2 time, then at least do it right.
Dump him for good jare, cheating is second only to incompetence.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2011
@poster
If you can, stay on that side of the border and move on with your life a wiser (and happier) woman.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
Sorry to hear that babe.
Please forgive [/b]him and move on with your life. He should go settle his life with the supposed woman he had a child with. You don't want to be a part of that drama triangle anyway.
Don't carry the baggage with you, as you'll only be hurting yourself by doing so.

Yes he is liar, yes he has deeply wronged you, and yes he further insulted your intelligence.
But it is [b]very important
at this stage to forgive him along with the letting go process and don't chain yourself down in bitterness.
Don't hate him, as this should not have to be the common end-result of any breakup. Blocking his calls is really just a way of remaining in those chains.

Free yourself completely and move on. You'll be the happier for it.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Mcleo007(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
@op, be sure of ur claims before u take any rash decision.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 07, 2011
Hmm men men men. Why re they always running back to the old sh1t?
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Phate07(m): 2:19am On Apr 07, 2011
aminalib:

I am not in the best of moods right, my bf , now ex n i are doing the long distance, we were living together in canada now i am back in usa for two months now, we argue about trust alot, story is when we were together i found out he was sending money to a girl back home, previous to me finding out i saw a text from her saying thank u i got it, he denied to death he didnt know who the person is that text him , so wen i foiund all the money transfer receipts i was mad as hell, to the fact i packed his poo n went to his job n dropped them off, so he confesses that the girl is an ex who says she had his baby n he is not sure, eventually i forgive him n llet him come back, yes the place is in his name n he pays most of the bills, anyways i have axxess to all his info, email, bank info u name it, something told me to check his email, i see a letter from the girl sayn how much she loves him n feel closer to him now that they tqalk everyday, I confronted him n he denies, inm hurt n angry , so i block calll

HOLD UP! Are you saying your number and email wont be going anymore? What's the new one?! angry undecided
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Ethiodime: 2:36am On Apr 07, 2011
change your persona and get conceited too to get back at him. date his close friends, tell dem to share wit him how gd u are in bed. Do summin, make da ba/stard person cry. undecided
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Phate07(m): 2:45am On Apr 07, 2011
Ethiodime:

change your persona and get conceited too to get back at him. date his close friends, tell dem to share wit him how gd u are in bed. Do summin, make da ba/stard person cry. undecided

I can taste the venom in your words. What happened?

Did your bofriend break up with you too?
No?
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by BABE3: 2:51am On Apr 07, 2011
Wow! That sucks! As hard as it is for me to say boo, you just have to Suck it up! Sh1t Happens!
Forgive the fool guy and move on with your life. BUT, not without a fight! Holla at me for more details! cheesy
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Ethiodime: 2:53am On Apr 07, 2011
Phate07:

I can taste the venom in your words. What happened?

Did your bofriend break up with you too?
No?

lmaao no man, God forbid dat, i just hate cheaters. cant stand watchin gals getting whipped n creamed im a feminist wat can i say.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Nekai(f): 2:56am On Apr 07, 2011
BABE!:

Wow! That sucks! As hard as it is for me to say boo, you just have to Suck it up! Sh1t Happens!
Forgive the fool guy and move on with your life. BUT, not without a fight! Holla at me for more details! cheesy

Count me in too. I got your back. These gyus, angry
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Phate07(m): 3:09am On Apr 07, 2011
Ethiodime:

lmaao no man, God forbid dat, i just hate cheaters. cant stand watchin gals getting whipped n creamed im a feminist wat can i say.

Great. Glad to know that.

Btw, what's the endpoint of the reaction between a machovist and a feminist?
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Ethiodime: 3:20am On Apr 07, 2011
Phate07:

Great. Glad to know that.

Btw, what's the endpoint of the reaction between a machovist and a feminist?

how is gettin pleasure frm pain n being a feminist related, those 2 aren't n will never be intertwined. don't confuse me n even confuse urself dawg.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Phate07(m): 3:33am On Apr 07, 2011
Ethiodime:

how is gettin pleasure frm pain n being a feminist related, those 2 aren't n will never be intertwined. don't confuse me n even confuse urself dawg.

Did you view that comment through tinted glasses? undecided Cos you got the wrong info.
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by Ethiodime: 3:46am On Apr 07, 2011
Phate07:

Did you view that comment through tinted glasses? undecided Cos you got the wrong info.

I guess so. embarassed Rephrase da question pls, tis tym in a more artless way. undecided
Re: I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: by LordReed(m): 6:41am On Apr 07, 2011
I guess what he meant was chauvinist vs feminist

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Frustrated. Why Are Women Like This? After 7 Years This Is What I Get?! / 12 Signs U Are Dating A Man Not Guy / Counsellors Zone: Friendship, Relationship, Courtship, Partnership Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.