Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:49 AM

COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire (6295 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by hush15: 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
davodyguy:
Another good news.
There must be equitable distribution please

As for me and my family members, we want to be vaccinated. Don't waste it on conspiracy theorists.

People that care want the vaccine

Vaccine wey go still enter black market, abi no be Nigeria....
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by aminusabaru(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Expecting, expecting and expecting.
Tomorrow you will hear say who have stopped it again because of storage facilities.

one Great man used to say " say Good,or keep quite'
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by Duplik8t77(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
johnkey:
i stopped reading that fools comment since early last year, once i'm scrolling and see his annoying moniker i will just jump his comment. his stupidity can give headache.
lol. just watch as he will use his alternate account (nlpolicewoman) to report you now. I Don chop ban taya just because I tried talking sense to him
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by goldmatrix(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Finally we are now waiting for our made in Yemen vaccine. They could even given us more than we requested..
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by mytty: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Please people should help us thank Willie Obiano for declaring 9pm-6am curfew in Anambra because of COVID-19. You can't contact COVID-19 during the daytime in Anambra state.
YOU THINK THESE CURFEWS ARE FOR PREVENTION? In the night that ppl are sleeping, no much movement, YET NO BODY IS ASKING QUESTIONS BECAUSE ITS THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS HELPING TO PERPETRATE THIS FRAUD, JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY FINISH BUILDING WHAT THEY ARE BUILDING IN THE NIGHT THAT THEY NEVER WANTED ANYONE TO SEE ALL OVER THE WORLD,
GIVE YOUR LIVES TO JESUS, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY OUT, JESUS IS COMMING ANYTIME SOONEST, , HOW CAN YOU ESCAPE THESE COMMING HORRORS WITHOUT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR, Time to make that decision is now, IT MAY NOT BE NECESSARY WHEN TIME PASSES, NOW IS YOUR TIME, REMEMBER THE DAY S OF NOAH, LOT, PPL REFUSED, KEPT BLIND EYES AND MIND BECAUSE SATAN ACTUALLY BLINDED THEIR MINDS, BUT YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS, HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE, DOESN'T WANT TO LOOSE you, he actually made this very you, selah!

Our governor is working
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by panpan(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2021
Covid-19 has an over 99% recovery rate. Drugs and natural remedies are available.
The vaccines were produced in approximately one year, or less. It normally takes about ten years.

The vaccine manufacturers are not liable for any side affects, no matter how severe.
NAFDAC said that they will rely on preliminary reports from the vaccine manufacturers, as well as approval from foreign drug agencies. NAFDAC will give "emergency approval" of the vaccines with or without its own independent examination.

Just refuse to take the vaccine, regardless of anybody else's decision.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by nextstep(m): 12:54am On Feb 09, 2021
Real or phantom doses? wink
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by kennyamusan(m): 1:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Same way we are expecting Jesus Christ
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by mika1123: 1:19am On Feb 09, 2021
The overall death rate from the latest COVID-19 is 2.4times higher for blacks than for whites ,and 2.2 times higher for Asians and Latinos.https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/07/coronavirus-is-infecting-killing-black-americans-an-alarmingly-high-rate-post-analysis-shows/?arc404=true
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by bluefilm: 2:34am On Feb 09, 2021
Baba1234:
Why is WHO distributing for africa...is Who doing the same in the western world and other continents...who is WHO?? And who is in charge of WHO

Bill Gates is WHO.

Bill Gates is in charge of WHO.

Bill Gates wants to depopulate the world.

Bill Gates wants the depopulation to start from Africa.

This is the summary of the big picture.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by NLPoliceWoman: 6:09am On Feb 09, 2021
001spice:
Ogbeni honestly u no get sense
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by sureboykris(m): 6:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Same story everyday
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by 001spice: 6:24am On Feb 09, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Do u need my address make i give make u come arrest me
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by majemuoluwa45075: 6:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Real or phantom doses?
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by 400billionman: 6:32am On Feb 09, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
The 3 probable vaccines that are expected

USA's Pfizer vaccine-90% efficient

UK's Astrazeneca vaccine-75% efficient

China's Sinovac vaccine-50% efficient

Why is everything about China fake? cheesy

Why did South Africa reject Astrazeneca vaccines if after their order arrived ? It was proved Astrazeneca has no effect against their version of Covid.

MODERNA and BionTech-Pfizer are the two potent vaccines out there.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by planetx: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2021
You people are being lied to, this is not a vaccine but a gene therapy that will modify your DNA through the new Mnra technology letting your body perpetually produce antibodies bypassing your natural immune system, basically they are turning human beings to GMO just like a GMO crop.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by EmeraldKing7(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2021
400billionman:

Why did South Africa reject Astrazeneca vaccines if after their order arrived ? It was proved Astrazeneca has no effect against their version of Covid.

MODERNA and BionTech-Pfizer are the two potent vaccines out there.

They didn't.The Astrazeneca is not as effective as it is when it comes to the South Africa variant of the virus...it's efficacy is around 60% which is still okay to save lives
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by banio: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2021
FG should inform Nigerians when the vaccines have landed.

We are tired of EXPECTATIONS
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Expecting 58 Million Doses Of Vaccines - Osagie Ehanire by Godszilla: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2021
Please get this message out.

THE COVID VACCINE is not really a vaccine but Gene Editing therapy.

https://www.swfinstitute.org/news/83947/covid-mrna-vaccines-are-a-form-of-gene-therapy

planetx:
You people are being lied to, this is not a vaccine but a gene therapy that will modify your DNA through the new Mnra technology letting your body perpetually produce antibodies bypassing your natural immune system, basically they are turning human beings to GMO just like a GMO crop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Masturbating Since I Was 19 Now Am 33 See My Side Effects / Why Pregnant Women Should NOT Drink Garri / Natural Methods To End Premature Ejaculation/Erectile dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.