Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,705 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} (7427 Views)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by MickzyDonald: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2021
I hope the guy isn't intersex sha

1 Share

Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by Holuwaseun001(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
meaning what! Nigerians gat change their mentality big time..
ISSOKAY
Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by SmartRetailApp(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
There is an investment out there where I made over 80% of my capital in just one week. Its cryptocurrency. Nigeria govt crypto ban doesnt stop trading, buying, selling and earning cash. If you are interested, dm https:///2348068506972.

Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by Jerryherd: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
SmartRetailApp:
There is an investment out there where I made over 80% of my capital in just one week. Its cryptocurrency. Nigeria govt crypto ban doesnt stop trading, buying, selling and earning cash. If you are interested, dm https:///2348068506972.

No dey lie Na

Your blockchain shows you made $60 on $1000 that's not 80%

1 Like

Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by ibrahrem9606: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

No dey lie Na

Your blockchain shows you made $60 on $1000 that's not 80%

Use this link and register with binance and also be free from FG ban and trade your coins with ease

https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=FYYA708K
Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by Reeses: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nna eh.
Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by Reeses: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
mosdii:
Commander of Simpsons legion in sub Sahara Africa.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Including your mama?
Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by ayterajah(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
The guy naaa learner
Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by Masterclass32: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
As long as Nengi likes him and his 'simphood', e no concern anybody.
Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by FreeSpirited: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Biglittlelois:
He's not yet a man because he held Nengi's waist
Real men who fvvck and plate girls around know what he's talking about...don stress yourself. young girl

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nonexistent:
You are right bro, she is a street dog now.

I no talk that one oooooooo

Them dey knack street dogs for free but she dey enter first class flight to collect D1ckson

Difference dey

E clear

Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by Benzypet(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chai! This dude is the greatest simp ever
Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
beehivedata:
What y'all don't know, that's happening behind public eyes is more than what you know.

Ozo is set to engage that girl. Dey there dey criticize am.
that's what she wants too. handsome SIMPs are not just thrown away they are kept for marriage because in the marriage they will easily step over him like a stepping stone while he takes care of other peoples kids

1 Like

Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Masterclass32:
As long as Nengi likes him and his 'simphood', e no concern anybody.
you will be foolish to ever think nengi likes him, she's just using him to feel good about herself that's like anytime she doesn't feel noticed by someone she really wants she feels broken but when ozo starts validating her she feels better again

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by MufasaLion: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
S I M P
Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by tosaino95(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
janetakan:
Is it by force?
Leave him alone!
Yes it's by force any other word ? undecided
Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by porthouse7(f): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Simpson oshi.... I fu* cking hate simps
Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by theFilmtric: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2021
porthouse7:
Simpson oshi.... I fu* cking hate simps
so you like redpill wink cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} by UwaMmebii(m): 3:29am On Feb 10, 2021
I just pity ozo if he marry this gal, he better save enough money for DNA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me!am Accused Of What I Know Nothing About / Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex / Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.