Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Real Hunger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Hunger (134 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Hunger Is Killing Me [Picture] / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Hunger by vivsravine: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2021
THE REAL HUNGER

I was surfing Facebook yesterday when I stumbled at a video of a fake pregnant woman in her mid twenties, she was caught by a foundation in charge of taking care of pregnant women.

The reality was the fact that she went there for antenatal care, collected injections and drugs but on a second thought they decided to run a test on her only to discover that she padded her stomach with clothes to look like a pregnancy.

On interrogations. It was found out that she is a mother of two who uses such dubious means to beg to feed her children.

Though, I personally don't like the level of humiliation hurled at her in intercepting what she did but on a second thought the likes of many won't know what such people do, exposing her on social media was too dehumanising but really without such exposures we won't be on the know as to what actually happened.

The hunger is real, you can imagine the extent people go to do anything to eat something daily, such people don't even think of a future, an investment or having a dream, all they want and need is how to survive the present day.

Many faulted this woman, yes, she was desperate and dubious but it was also a means to survive, she was smart enough to find a means, since she thought it through that the society will ordinarily happen a pregnant woman.

Our times are very hard, women amd children who have no one to take care of them are truly suffering,  although the foundation that found her promised to get her off the street, they feed her that day, you can imagine how she eat that food given like she has not eaten in days.

A life of impact should be our major priority in life, let's always extend a hand of fellowship to those who truly need our help, alot of people are hungry and dying daily of starvation and abject poverty lurking around them, all they ask of is just a daily bread, please make it a priority daily to feed a soul, it gives someone hope for surviving.

We are called to live a pratical life of immerse love, a life of peace, intense sharing and charity.

Let your light so shine before men, that men may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.”so that when you shall call, and the Lord will answer you when you shall cry, he will be there for you.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: The Real Hunger by padi94(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

World Energy Expo / Top Survey Sites In Europe / The Sad Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.