Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,205 members, 7,939,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) (49904 Views)

Toolz Shares Lovely Post-Baby Body Photos / Toolz Shares Post-Baby Body Picture / Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by macho44(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
jaybenugo:
Jojo, fiancée of Nigerian comedian Craze Clown, has shared a photo of her post-baby body to encourage other women, IgbereTV reports

The businesswoman who welcomed her child in December revealed she's 7 weeks post-partum as she shared the photo of her bare belly.

She captioned the photo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK_cePMMcmO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
STRENGTH Of A WOMAN kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFXb-ybDI8o
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by harmony75: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
the man will put it there and leave the woman to bear all the burdens some men to even play with the woman they will leave the pregnant woman go clubbing and being with their friends. but thank God, God has has always been with the women in this journey GOD bless all our women ���

3 Likes

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
SirDelight:
With internet, I doubt if anyone is making heaven.

They keep forcing nude down your throats everyday angry

The stretch marks & message could be passed without showing the waist beads.
You're right my bro you really read my mind that was my thought even if you 're on fasting and logging to internet know fully that you just starve yourself you're not fasting because what you will meet on internet na fasting and prayer destroyer

1 Like

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Must you open your trouser to show us your waist beads before we see baby mark in stomach or you're indirectly advertising your next market, our mothers also gave birth to us they didn't show world their private part in the name of encouragement, thank you cover your private part for your husband pls

1 Like

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by labelle123(f): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Duridadi:
grin.... Na so woooo ! My daughter cheesy
. The meme though
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Gruvychuky(f): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
See as belle black...tufiakwa! grin
it's normal. with time the dark colour will fade off

1 Like

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Gruvychuky(f): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
osejie17:
why is the belle looking like DAT?
With time it will become normal again

1 Like

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Gruvychuky(f): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Disgusting!
If my wife bears such look after parturition, I wouldn't bed her again!
#spits
You sound like a baby obviously

1 Like

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
I like the fact she didn't bleach her skin.
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by iammolise(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
JooEeL:
When I was young, I saw women as normal people. As having no difference from a man, except just being the opposite gender.

But these days I am beginning to observe a kind of default wiring in them. They appear to be too particular about their bodies, so self-obssessed. And are extremists in attention-seeking. Looking for every possible way to be on the lips of people or be talk of town.

Funny enough it doesnt matter their age. And worse, they can use anything to get attention. If they observe people are raving about a particular girl at the moment, another woman will go to the beach and snap in very bare bikini and post on social media to split that attention (in their mind, they're forming boss lady. e.g. Genevieve). There was another one whose plumber made a mistake in her house. A simple call to her plumber would have ended the issue. At worst she could have stopped patronising him. Instead this lady came online to insult the plumber. But what is worse is that, an insult to her plumber was actually a caption to her almost nude photo.

There was also another one whose father passed away. But if you see the pose this woman made enh, you will think it was the birth of her father they were celebrating, not death. And now, this one.

Nothing against women but if I'm to come to this earth a thousand times, I will never take out one to experiment being a woman.

Exactly!!!
Social media mind control has captured so many down to the bone marrow, there's nothing to keep confidential any longer... Woman are specifically hardwired to crave attention right from time, but like u have said, this generation own is just over the top, some are even so deep that it make them become self-absorbed and they carry about with them the "worship me" disposition. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
iammolise:

Exactly!!!
Social media mind control has captured so many down to the bone marrow, there's nothing to keep confidential any longer... Woman are specifically hardwired to crave attention right from time, but like u have said, this generation own is just over the top, some are even so deep that it make them become self-absorbed and they carry about with them the "worship me" disposition. undecided

Gbam!
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Luizkid(m): 12:21am On Feb 10, 2021
Our Mothers gave birth to dozens back in the days and never made noise about it but these end time Mothers will give birth to one and suddenly become motivational speakers...We will always have a special place for our Mothers but please, it's a role bestowed on the female gender and nobody chose their gender.
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by ume1000: 12:43am On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:
Damnnn.
I see boys talking trash. Those stretch marks are "battle scars" forget editing, no woman enters the labour room and comes out the same.
FYI, your wife's/mother's belly might even look worse than hers. Na cloth cover am undecided
SHUT UP
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Yseone(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2021
na so your wife, sisters, daughters go black. so shut your gutter called mouth.
Ayo2004:
See as belle black...tufiakwa! grin
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by Testate(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2021
All i have to say is that this girl is not normal. Why posting this online for crying out loud.
Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2021
Cleanworld:
STOP USING HOT WATER/ OVER BOILED WATER TO PRESS YOUR TUMMY AFTER GIVING BIRTH...OUR WOMEN SHOULD JUST STOP THIS BARBARIC ART THE RESLT IS WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IN THE PIC ABOVE.

SO USING HOT WATER EITHER TYE WRAPPER OR USE POST PARTUM GIRDLE AND YOUT TUMMY WILL HEAL ON IT ON.

A SIMPLE POST PARTURM GIRDLE WILL HELP PUT YOUR BODY BACK TO SHAPE, REMOVE WATER RETETION AND CLOSE THE GAP IN THE TUMMY

HABA WHY DO YOU WANT TO FRY YOUR TUMMY ?

ITS IS IRRITATING TO LOOK AT DON'T REPEAT OUR MOTHER'S MISTAKE AGAIN

Them no dey hear word. Na that hot water dey make that belle black and squeezed like that.

1 Like

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Babe to be truthful her stomach looks scary. Mine has no scar or stretmarks at all. Looks like before. Abi she carry twins?

You don born? Madam sweetcunt.

1 Like

Re: Jojo, Craze Clown's Fiancée Post-Baby Body (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Chii59:
grin

you just dey laugh! Adikwam very serious here o!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) / Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.