Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:20 AM

Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway (56708 Views)

Yahaya Bello: CSOs Protest Against EFCC In Lagos / Kogi Takes Legal Action Against EFCC, says EFCC's Mission Is Political / Udom Emmanuel Loses Against EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
DWJOBScom:

A Russian fraudster was announced CNN
What's worse than that
calling every Nigerian a Nigerian Prince.
Obi was announced on Fox same with the fool, Hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by babtoundey(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Won't our government give these ones too amnesty? Whatever qualifies Bandits that kidnap, maim and kill should apply to fraudstars too.

Our government has proven stupid, So stupid it must be.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by olatuns2017: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/breaking-protesters-block-osogbo-ilesha-expressway-over-alleged-efcc-harassment/

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/09/just-suspected-’yahoo-boys’-protest-osun-over-alleged-efcc-harassment

#endsars

If they born una papa well come and protests in Lagos toll gate

We are waiting!!!
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by DWJOBScom(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nuel4:
calling every Nigerian a Nigerian Prince.
Obi was announced on Fox same with the fool, Hushpuppi

Even the fool that tried to scam me claimed to be a prince and support him in his quest to wrest millions of dollars from the government and of course I was going to share it with him
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by doxijaw: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Yahoo apologist!

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by olayiwola72(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lehadeh:

They should end efcc since they’re not going after politicians who’ve looted this country because that was why Obasanjo created efcc on the first place
That hypocrisy
Eve thou I don’t support politicians
There is a lot politicians Efcc have arrest google it please... How can someone see fraudster as nothing
Im highly disappointed in this youth
I bet By next year all Nigerians youth will depend on fraudster
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Even the fool that tried to scam me claimed to be a prince and support him in his quest to wrest millions of dollars from the government and of course I was going to share it with him
cheesy cheesy lol are you a European?
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Lehadeh: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
olayiwola72:

That hypocrisy
Eve thou I don’t support politicians
There is a lot politicians Efcc have arrest google it please... How can someone see fraudster as nothing
Im highly disappointed in this youth
I bet By next year all Nigerians youth will depend on fraudster
Politicians arrested are always released after 2 months without jail. So many of them weren’t even arrested. Fraud has come to stay
Fraudsters Need amnesty and sba loan to start business
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by olayiwola72(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lehadeh:

Politicians arrested are always released after 2 months without jail. So many of them weren’t even arrested. Fraud has come to stay
Fraudsters Need amnesty and sba loan to start business

God will help you scammer ... Efcc go soon catch you
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Cherez: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
What is happening in Yoruba land of late. it seems like it is under heavy attack from the enemies. I pray it doesn't go the way of Kwara state
No, it's actually Igbos doing it, abi?
The lies currently being sold in Lagos
Where that & his ilks
Protests has been the there in SW since the days of Awolowo till June 94, to even PMB coming to Lagos to protest against GEJ's govt but vampires will soun it against Igbos
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Lehadeh: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
olayiwola72:

God will help you scammer ... Efcc go soon catch you
They are free to catch me but federal government must give me amnesty and pay me monthly pandemic unemployment assistance
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by ume1000: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2021
livinbygrace:
Any southerners supporting this evil act being carried out by this Efcc is a fool and not intelligent.To them destruction of farms produce worth millions by their almighty fulani herdsmen is good and has nothing to do with economy?What concern Efcc in arresting Yahoo boys?Who is the complainant?Who reported them to have been duped?That was not the reason why Obasanjo set-up Effcc in 2003.That was the job of special fraud unit and you must have committed an offense and reported before you can be arrested and prosecuted.
There is more to this than meets the eyes.They keep on arresting southern youths,sending them to prisons whereby pampering their spoil brat drug addict youths in the north.
Who is arresting those drug addicts in the north that are constituting nuisance in the North?
Who is arresting those bureau de change mallams?Most of the account being used by these boys are being provided by Northerners and who is arresting them?
How was is possible for Maina"s son that was accused and arrested by the Efcc for diverting billions of Pension funds was able to jump bail and travel out of Nigeria?
They have concluded plans in sending all our able and well to do youths to prison by rendering them useless and invading the south.
Go to all Federal Ministries,its being run by the Northerners and nothing for our southern graduates and you are still harrassing and intimidating them.They are turning our best brains to Okada riders while they allocating the juicy positions to their children.
Lagos and most southern states have been taking over by Northerners and their brothers from Chad,Niger while our youths are being sent to Prisons.
Southerners wake up,northerner are doing worse than this!!
ARE U A FRAUDSTER
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by ume1000: 12:40am On Feb 10, 2021
ihateniggov1:

Oga shut up and face the government, they are the real thieves

What has the government done about the likes of professor "off your mic", Tunde Saibu, Akpabio and the rest .

Hypocrites!
the corrupt leaders of today
Were fraudster in their hay days

Should history repeat itself?

Shoud this circle of dishonesty continue unabated?
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by EmekaA125(m): 9:07am On Jan 28
iwaeda:
don

Angry mob de para ooo, 4 by 4 de kawaa, olopa don show everybody don jakpa oooo
Olokpa**
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Meagainstthem: 11:47am On Jan 28
Where is NA when you need them?make them come knack these useless cretin some bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.