Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,211 members, 7,910,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (229940 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by waley007(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2022
Please can non performing loan affect the npf loan disbursement
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Vina20: 1:10pm On May 30, 2022
Jaidscrools:
LAPO is something else, 2 weeks now no disbursement
I don't know if it's to shout on them on phone
They've paused
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 1:20pm On May 30, 2022
Vina20:

I don't know if it's to shout on them on phone
They've paused
And if you dial the ussd code it’s giving error message, if you call customer service or go to their office they’ll ask you to relax that you’ll receive alert…for how long
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Hallams(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2022
ghostntommy:

So how much is d charges for each withdrawal?
about 27 naira
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Hassanjj(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2022
Hello Guys,

I got my cash @ LAPO today.

Pumping the fund into my business.

The payment is starting by next year june.

For those under LAPO who are yet to get alert, i will suggest you walk into some of their branches closer to you and enquire as their ussd code is down.

Another way you can confirm to know if your account has been credited is by chatting the customer care help line via WhatsApp, those guys have been helpful.

Good luck to you all.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 5:38pm On May 30, 2022
Hassanjj:
Hello Guys,

I got my cash @ LAPO today.

Pumping the fund into my business.

The payment is starting by next year june.

For those under LAPO who are yet to get alert, i will suggest you walk into some of their branches closer to you and enquire as their ussd code is down.

Another way you can confirm to know if your account has been credited is by chatting the customer care help line via WhatsApp, those guys have been helpful.

Good luck to you all.
Please when did you sign the acceptance agreement and account opening form
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Karsun24(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2022
Who have open his/her BAOBAB Account at Jos Branch and got his/her loan approved?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by fab04(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2022
waley007:
thanks bro , it was a success , I used the code and an account num was provided immediately , thereafter I proceeded to fill the next form and it says it has been submitted successfully

I'd like to ask , is there any other thing to do ? Or wait for the funds thereafter

You will need to go to the bank to complete the process of the account opening. Meanwhile npf mfb sent you a mail to accept the offer. you will need to accept offer and submit the account number issued to you then wait for disbursement.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Hassanjj(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2022
I did the account opening filling about two weeks ago.

The acceptance and offer was given to me today

Jaidscrools:

Please when did you sign the acceptance agreement and account opening form
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 9:12pm On May 30, 2022
Hassanjj:
I did the account opening filling about two weeks ago.

The acceptance and offer was given to me today

Wow I think I’ll need to chat the WhatsApp helpline tomorrow because it’s 2 weeks I filled an account opening form and signed an acceptance and agreement letter
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by fab04(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2022
Has anyone been able to withdraw using NPFMFB ATM or withdrawal booklet? I am thinking of going to the bank to tomorrow to apply for either ATM or withdrawal booklet. I will call their customer care first before going though. I hope i get through to them
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bash92(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2022
For any of us that collected last year, they have started collecting the loan back. If you don't pay, they will remove it from one of your other accounts.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by fab04(m): 3:55am On May 31, 2022
Bash92:
For any of us that collected last year, they have started collecting the loan back. If you don't pay, they will remove it from one of your other accounts.

Have they removed the money from anyone you know?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Dickson25(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2022
Bash92:

Story
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bash92(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2022
fab04:

Have they removed the money from anyone you know?
From mine
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Dickson25(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2022
I just heard that Baobab Microfinance Bank has started calling people asking them the location of their business... The location of your business will determine if they will approve your loan or not. As in which kind useless Bank be this.? No be federal government loan be this? Wetin concern them with the loan
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PhilsGiovani: 2:58pm On May 31, 2022
Dickson25:
I just heard that Baobab Microfinance Bank has started calling people asking them the location of their business... The location of your business will determine if they will approve your loan or not. As in which kind useless Bank be this.? No be federal government loan be this? Wetin concern them with the loan

I don’t think they have the right to do that, they don’t approve any loan. It has already been approved, all they do is disburse. They will only pay you and not approve
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by elMacho(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2022
#Baobab, account opened yesterday, was credited today, buh their app is shit, cant even transfer the fund
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Toduntee: 2:40am On Jun 01, 2022
elMacho:
#Baobab, account opened yesterday, was credited today, buh their app is shit, cant even transfer the fund

Try to transfer in bits.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Monecoforreal: 5:24am On Jun 01, 2022
I received mine last week but am finding it difficult to make transfer from Baobab app to my main account. Pls house I want someone to explain to me the steps involved to make the transfer. I.e the procedure. Tnks
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Karsun24(m): 6:27am On Jun 01, 2022
I filled the online form for over 3 weeks but no any news from them. And I have to to there branch in Jos to open an account but I was asked to filled another form and I submitted it and asked me to go that the will communicate to me through sms. Pls which other means should I follow to get my account open? Pls I need ur help guys... Thanks
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by elMacho(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Toduntee:

Try to transfer in bits.

The app is not even responding
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by elMacho(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2022
Monecoforreal:
I received mine last week but am finding it difficult to make transfer from Baobab app to my main account. Pls house I want someone to explain to me the steps involved to make the transfer. I.e the procedure. Tnks

Same thing with me, am going to their branch today
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Jaidscrools: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2022
I’m tired of LAPO 3 weeks now account is not credited and if you complain they’ll be asking you to calm down it’ll get to your turn
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bash92:
From mine
how much were you given and how much was debited?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by DeeOne98(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
We are not even playing with you. Somebody is going to be the winner of this fully furnished apartment worth over 50 million naira designed by @sujimotong.

Mariam, the architect contracted for the design of the prize apartment, gives us a sneak peek into the beauty of the apartment and all the work that is ongoing to ensure that the winner of the grand prize apartment will be totally blown away when he or she is announced as the winner.

Don’t sleep on it guys and stop doubting. Somebody is going to win this apartment and that person could just be you.

Click the link on our bio to start playing. The more you play, the higher your chances of winning.
1d

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bash92(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Fucklove:
how much were you given and how much was debited?
250,000 and 13,470 debited
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bash92:

Nawa oo, i don shit for my trouser like this. Hope say no be loan app debit your sir? Nirsal dey for the debit alert?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by duro7: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
I choose edo as my business office bit i am in Abuja now. Please can i go to any LAPO in Abuja to do verification?? Please help
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
waley007:
Please can non performing loan affect the npf loan disbursement
No please.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by PastorFire: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bash92:

The debit is illegal. Report to the ministry immediately.

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Bash92(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Fucklove:
Nawa oo, i don shit for my trouser like this. Hope say no be loan app debit your sir? Nirsal dey for the debit alert?
Yes, it was there. I even had to check my repayment schedule on nirsal website and I saw it there that I have payed for the month of may

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (133) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.