Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,287 members, 7,913,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:33 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (974 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic) / Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping / Love, Care!!! I Love You All Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Godoverevery: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: .. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin lies from the pit of hell
Your woman..pls read what I said..ur own woman wants your care and love. Ashawo does not need this, but your woman wants this badly.how 2 no
1. They will call you ,always want to hear ur voice..
2. They will share their day with u and not the how are u? Fine flow of conversation. They want to share how their boss just shouted on them or they just finished a sweet bowl of amala cool
3. They will want to give u gifts, even if it's those hand beads or shades they saw and feel it will fit u
4. When u travel, they will always be fighting . The real reason is because they miss u too much
5. When u both go out, even the blind will know u are a couple due to her body language
6. She will even confess that she loves u without u talking first grin. Some are bold like me
Your woman is out there. Don't give up hope or settle for less. If ur ex showed any of these traits. Go back and see if there is still hope
Re: .. by MickzyDonald: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Thanks for the bit, but we know its not all of them
Re: .. by Jeon(f): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
don't generalized... and move in a clean circle.

1 Like

Re: .. by Godoverevery: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jeon:
don't generalized... and move in a clean circle.
That what say until I was proven otherwise.....I do argue alot until I started seeing things for myself.

I guess you don't go out.
Re: .. by Brosbeforehoes: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: .. by Jeon(f): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Godoverevery:

That what say until I was proven otherwise.....I do argue alot until I started seeing things for myself.

I guess you don't go out.

I always go out. but not that can of outing cuz I respect myself.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dem don run this one street.
Sorry, take heart bro. There's someone for everybody, I'm sure you go soon jam yours
Re: .. by zyzxx(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Godoverevery:
People talk about guys complaining here about ladies because they are broke...this people are just nerve or don't go out.
IF you a guy that hang out and go out alot seeing a good/decent lady is like seeing diamond on the street.
The fact is there are very few good ladies in this country.

Too be honest any young man that wants to go far in life must try to stay away from most Nigerian ladies.

Majority of this ladies aren't in relationship for love sake they are in for the gains and for you to carry there burden....once she doesn't see things you do for her as a favour but feels she is entitled to it just move on and leave her.

I can gladly tell you there nothing like loyalty again we are all in survival mode.....those of us that hang out see things that make us wonder.

If you are lucky to see a good lady who is contented with what she has hold her tight ooo because our ladies are ready to sleep with a leaper for money.

Just yesterday two ladies slept with 3 guys for 15k without protection.. university student that have boyfriends who were calling them..... they just want to eat chicken and sleep in room with AC.... imagine that devilish act for money.

Please guys make sure you use condoms.....the break out of STD/STI this year will be worst.

Before it was guys that cheat but now ladies have taken over fully.

Note: THEY DON'T NEED YOUR LOVE/CARE WHAT THEY NEED IS YOUR MONEY... they want good life but prefer to use there pussy to get it which is easy for them.

look for your wife please

thanks @ HRHQueenPhil
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
the future is female

Re: .. by Godoverevery: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
cchub:
Dem don run this one street.
Sorry, take heart bro. There's someone for everybody, I'm sure you go soon jam yours
lol....run who street.

Who go run mushin boy street,??

U be Omo mummy nah so u don't know what am talking about
Re: .. by Godoverevery: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jeon:

I always go out. but not that can of outing cuz I respect myself.
this meant for street guys not mummy boys
Re: .. by Jeon(f): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Godoverevery:
this meant for street guys not mummy boys
no wonder you guys are always catching the bad eggs..

1 Like

Re: .. by chibinobim16259: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
the future is female

(1) (Reply)

How Handsome Is He? / I Had A Secret Date With My Husband’s Best Friend… Now, He Wants To Marry Me / Freaky Friday 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.