Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,099 members, 7,949,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Had A Secret Date With My Husband’s Best Friend… Now, He Wants To Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Secret Date With My Husband’s Best Friend… Now, He Wants To Marry Me (980 Views)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Secret Date With My Husband’s Best Friend… Now, He Wants To Marry Me by Loveandromance: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Six years ago, I got a job with one of the old generation banks. It was a lucky chance. On assumption of duty, I met Tayo and the rest of my team.

Tayo had been working in the Bank for a little over a year before I came on board. His connections got him the job. He is from a wealthy political family.

Tayo and I became very great friends because he was down-to-earth. In fact, many colleagues mistook our closeness for dating. Tayo must have realised this and he took maximum advantage of it.

One evening at the close of work when most of our colleagues had closed for the day, he came to my office and gently locked the door. I was startled and confused.

As he drew close to me, he mumbled some inaudible words. The nice scent from his loosely unbuttoned shirt got me freaky. I felt a throbbing movement down my pussy. By now, Tayo and I were face-to-face, with his breath caressingly breezing my powdered face.

His mouth went straight for my mouth. We were locked in a passionate kiss. His hands grabbed my bum and squeezed it. I enjoyed it and began to moan. He then used one hand to cover my mouth and turned me around.

As I held my desk for support, he unzipped my skirt and dragged both the skirt and my pants down my legs. I didn’t even know when his turgid d*ck propped out.

READ MORE @

https://tiktalkhub.com/i-had-a-secret-date-with-my-husbands-best-friend-now-he-wants-to-marry-me-for-real/22/08/2021/
Re: I Had A Secret Date With My Husband’s Best Friend… Now, He Wants To Marry Me by shamsin6300(m): 12:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Ok
Re: I Had A Secret Date With My Husband’s Best Friend… Now, He Wants To Marry Me by chatinent: 1:53am On Aug 23, 2021
E bi like say na stupid people dey manage this tiktakhub.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Encourage Yourself When Life Seems Unfair To You / How To Seduce Your Husband / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.