Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,245 members, 7,907,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:56 AM

Why You Need To Understand Forex Is A Business. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why You Need To Understand Forex Is A Business. (162 Views)

I Now Understand What Life Means / Why You Need To Understand Forex Is A Business. / Get A Job Trading Forex Is Assured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Understand Forex Is A Business. by Fxclever(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Day 2

you woke up in the morning. you see people banking it and you thinking that that's how it is, you see money people post, you think they just woke up and start doing it, you never no that they put in the work and that what get them to that level.
you start, and the first few months, you've been losing and you say gush, I can't do this, its not working for me. their is one thing u fail to understand.

(1) (Reply)

Am A Job Seeker Call/whatsapp 09097229961 / This Is Bad! / Sales And Marketing Executive In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.