Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

See The Two Graduates That Have Inspired Me This Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Two Graduates That Have Inspired Me This Year (610 Views)

Danger Of Graduates That Don't Think Beyond Their Certificates / World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) / Are There First Class Graduates That Are Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Two Graduates That Have Inspired Me This Year by Ruth28465: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
The beautiful girl sold out shyness and underwent the stress with one hand, the handsome young guy sold out pride of being intimidated and mocked and today they will henceforth be valued, cherished and adored.
"click the link below to photos".
http:///s6601f12a210209en_ng?client=news

1 Like

Re: See The Two Graduates That Have Inspired Me This Year by Cerebellum: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
LA click ....LA Arindin Eleribu OP

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of Oduduwa University Vice-chancellor / ICAN May 2021 Diet Exams Result Update - How To Stop Worrying... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.