Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,298 members, 7,887,884 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

Why Not Hybrid Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Not Hybrid Cars (625 Views)

Does Hybrid Cars Use Different 3MZ Engine? Please I Need Help / HYBRID CARS - Toyotas. Are These Cars Normal To Drive And Maintain. / Myth About Electric & Hybrid Cars: Are They Really For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Not Hybrid Cars by yungdoc12(m): 5:23am On Feb 10, 2021
Hybrid-Electric Vehicles (HEVs) combine the advantage of both the internal combustion engine or gasoline engines and electric motors that use energy stored in batteries. The key areas of performance are regenerative braking, dual power sources, and less idling.

so why not hybrid cars, when almost all car brands have stop manufacturing cars with combustion engine.it's the future, with a dual power system that uses the engine or the electric motor or even both to power up the car, with an automatic transmission that consists of motor generator, it's also use an automatic start/shutoff system that does not use's kick starter to start the car, it's environmental friendly that runs cleaner which prevent air pollution, it's less dependent on fuel which make it great to reduce your fuel cost with a lot more of advantage...

I'm a hybrid user that is so happy of driving hybrid car, with an electric power steering. both A/C compressor is electric, very sweet to drive with advance features, if you've driven one you will know what I'm talking about... I work, sell and buy hybrid cars with parts.. I love hybrid cars no matter the Brand....

contact or WhatsApp me for more info or business deal; 08029906716

Re: Why Not Hybrid Cars by Lexusgs430: 5:47am On Feb 10, 2021
Hybrid engines are very good, so long as it's not your only vehicle............
Re: Why Not Hybrid Cars by yungdoc12(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Hybrid engines are very good, so long as it's not your only vehicle............
it's my only one for now, even thinking of getting 2015 Prious hybrid
Re: Why Not Hybrid Cars by Lexusgs430: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2021
yungdoc12:
it's my only one for now, even thinking of getting 2015 Prious hybrid

A good hybrid version too ...... You nah hybrid dentist nah....... So nothing spoil...... cheesy
Re: Why Not Hybrid Cars by yungdoc12(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:

A good hybrid version too ...... You nah hybrid dentist nah....... So nothing spoil...... cheesy

hahaha I'm just in love with hybrid..
Re: Why Not Hybrid Cars by Lexusgs430: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2021
yungdoc12:

hahaha I'm just in love with hybrid..

I don't blame you....... It saves a lot of money, considering our vehicular traffic nightmares............
Re: Why Not Hybrid Cars by yungdoc12(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I don't blame you....... It saves a lot of money, considering our vehicular traffic nightmares............

with a low or little amount of fuel being used.. in the recent makes of hybrid cars their have really improve on the hybrid battery that takes a longer time to switch into combustion engine...

hybrid all the way..
Re: Why Not Hybrid Cars by yungdoc12(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
very reliable car

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Solve This Honda Accord Issues/ Riddles / Neatly Used Toyota Camry 2005-2006/nissan Almera 2013 Badly Needed / Your Automobile Spare Parts Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.