Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:48 PM

Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt (16050 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint / Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by OdogwuBlog: 7:02am On Feb 10, 2021
The Zamfara State Government says its sustained dialogue with bandits was producing results.

Commissioner of Security and Home Affairs, Abubakar Dauran, said more gunmen had submitted their weapons.

He spoke on Tuesday at a joint press briefing with the Police at the State Command Headquarters in Gusau. Anambra 360 Reports

Daura commented on the arms a bandit leader, Daudawa and his followers gave up on Monday.

“These 20 AK47 riffles were surrendered at once by just one gang of repentant armed bandits and l can tell you, each of these weapons is capable of killing 2,000 persons”, he said.

Commissioner of Police, Yaro Abutu, assured that the command would continue to support government’s peace initiative.

He said the command had rescued many kidnapped victims and recovered several arms and ammunition from repentant bandits in recent months.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/09/each-weapon-bandits-submitted-can-kill-2000-people-zamafra-govt/

1 Share

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Iamgrey5(m): 7:04am On Feb 10, 2021
And they have probably killed 1000 people.

Look at the sophisticated and automatic weapons that those "new born saints" were once carrying.

is that a man portable missile in the standing position shocked

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Jerryherd: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2021
cool

Now it's very clear why Police don't go near bandits

See Ak 47 and Machine gun with RPG launcher all, crazy part is this guns all look new, unlike the rusty dirty looking riffles given to Police

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Redoil: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2021
mumu people was sunday igboho killed when that toy was fired at him
Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

2OOO? So we should be happy that they have save the lives of thousands like thier first priority is not to secure lives and properties?

Ok una Weldon !!
But remember Elrufai Sees Dr.Gumi's visit there as frivolous. grin grin

Fulani no sabi negotiate if una cross thier path. grin
Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by blackmantis: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2021
So it's metallawe job now to massage bandits ego as publicity secretary on terror

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by CodeTemplar: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2021
How much can every million paid out to the bandits or looted do in terms reduced mortality rate? Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2021
Shameless governor.. Keep your children abroad and continue playing politics with your bandits

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Supan(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Mikecold:
So it's metallawe job now to massage bandits ego as publicity secretary on terror

They keep giving the south veiled threats

4 Likes

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2021
Supan:

They keep giving the south veiled threats
I really wonder what use this statement brings.

Is it to tell us that the rag tag bandits are more sophisticated than the state like they make us believe with Boko Haram

6 Likes

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by helinues: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2021
grin

Is each weapon an atomic bomb?

Make una continue deceiving unaself

4 Likes

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Farki: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2021
Don't worry, this has happened before, when the heat cools off from all the herdsman evictions they will start again.

I don't trust these rats at all.
Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by DJ10rounds(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2021
government should try and provide adequate security.Life is no longer safe again. God help us. Please my fellow Nigerians let us try to always eat healthy, instead of taking that bottle of mineral today, take a hot cup of somtee's soybean.it would save your health and your finance. I deliver anywhere in Nigeria price is 2,500 now
Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Kingrefreshed: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2021
OdogwuBlog:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/09/each-weapon-bandits-submitted-can-kill-2000-people-zamafra-govt/

Almost all the problem Nigeria is facing is from the North

Those people are really stupid

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Farki: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Mikecold:
I really wonder what use this statement brings.

Is it to tell us that the rag tag bandits are more sophisticated than the state like they make us believe with Boko Haram

The great Nigerian military and police force can't find their hideouts or stop them from spreading all over the country despite checkpoints in every local government yet local chiefs have their numbers and can arrange meetings with a press crew.

So something strange is definitely going on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by tstx(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Naija Na zoo
Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by elmessiahs(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2021
when you see chaos as a ladder, you activate insurgency to perpetrate yourself back to power.
Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Vision3: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2021
Iamgrey5:

Look at the sophisticated and automatic weapons that those "new born saints" were once carrying.

Not portable missile but RPG
Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Map1(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2021
Iamgrey5:

the one in standing is what we call RPG, make I take am � you?
Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by FBIBOT(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2021
Iamgrey5:

It's scary to know these sophisticated weapons move freely within the country... Wetin remain

2 Likes

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Donedeal1(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2021
One thing is"when the righteous rules the people rejoice"so kontiniu to promote and praise them.
Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Victorclean1: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2021
Why not send operation python dance to the bush to kill them. Useless and nepotistic government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by dfrost: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2021
sad
Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2021
Is there a limit on the number of people a machete can kill? What is the government aim of publishing such statement? To spread fear and insecurity I guess.

Well, tell the government I also posses AR-15 with unlimited capabilities
Re: Each Weapon Bandits Submitted Can Kill 2,000 People - Zamafra Govt by Exmilitant(m): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2021
DJ10rounds:
government should try and provide adequate security.Life is no longer safe again. God help us. Please my fellow Nigerians let us try to always eat healthy, instead of taking that bottle of "COKE" today, take a hot cup of somtee's soybean.it would save your health and your finance. I deliver anywhere in Nigeria price is 2,500 now
You are discrediting another product to promote yours?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Save Nigeria Group/pastor Tunde Bakare To Plan Another “occupy Nigeria" Protest / Hi Guys, Please I Need Info About Sex Hawkers In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.