Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Lovers Of Pleasure - The Last Church (Part 15) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lovers Of Pleasure - The Last Church (Part 15) (106 Views)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 15. / It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! / Preparing For Rapture, Part 15. THE SNARE ( Understanding The Time, Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Of Pleasure - The Last Church (Part 15) by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2021
Lovers of pleasure (2 Tim 3 kjv)

1. Is wanting things to be done your way. I want it my way.

2. Something you put above God. You sacrifice God for that pleasure. Spend more time in pleasurable things rather than the things of God.

3. Seeking for happiness, instead of the joy of the Lord, joy in serving the Lord.

4. I’m bored. Looking for stimulation. I deserve to be happy etc. obeying pleasure, worshiping pleasure, giving in to pleasure.

5. Don’t put your pleasure above God. Let there be a balance.

6. To carry your cross is pain. You need pain to balance pleasure.

(1) (Reply)

"There Is Therefore Now No Condemnation." / "Whereby They Have Made Thee Glad." / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.