Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

Why Is FG Not Quiet On Destruction Of Means Of Livelihood By Hisbah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is FG Not Quiet On Destruction Of Means Of Livelihood By Hisbah (311 Views)

UK Group: Millions Of Nigerians Are Displaced Due To Loss Of Livelihood / Vanguard: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Disowns Nnamdi Kanu on Destruction of Yoruba Assets / Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is FG Not Quiet On Destruction Of Means Of Livelihood By Hisbah by Eriokanmi: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2021
It's really worrisome as the Federal Government had chosen to look the other way each time Hisbah destroyed beer and other alcoholic drinks in the north but would be the first to come out to support or defend Myetti Allah each time the issue pertaining to cows and herders is brought to the fore. I don't think this is right and our leaders should stop being biased.

I don't consume beer. In fact the last time I took half cup of red wine, I was staggering as if I had consumed a carton of it. There's an adage which says, what is sauce for the goods, is sauce for the dander. I feel concerned about the heinous practice. I wish those affected could sue them

Why would the FG collect taxes from breweries and their distributors and use the same to develop every region of the country, including the north but keep mum each time Hisbah destroys loads of trucks of beer in the north but keep defending cow business down south on which no single tax is being paid? The roles played by these breweries in development of our economy by way of job creation is invaluable. I wonder why the government isn't pondering on this before they relocate to Ghana like other companies did due to unfavourable and unfriendly business environment. They keep saying investors are welcome but making the environment harsh to them. In the north, there are Christians, Muslims,
pagans, Europeans, Americans, asians etc and they are also entitled to a legitimate lifestyle. Why not ban cigar smoking too? An Hisbah was even spotted smoking in a video which went viral last year but they didn't see anything bad in what the ministry of health says about tobacco smokers, being liable to die young.

The largest consumers of soft drinks and cigar are northerners whereas, consumption of soft drinks, beer, cigar poses a great risk to human health. If you have history of diabetes or HBP and you consume beer or soft drinks, you are digging your graves unknowingly. Consumption of red meat like cow is even more risky to such category of people due to the high cholesterol level cow meat contains. I expect the federal government to harp on the risk factors of these stuffs rather than pretend to be insensitive to Hisbah's anti-economic activities in the north on innocent Nigerians. I condemn this in its entirety.
Re: Why Is FG Not Quiet On Destruction Of Means Of Livelihood By Hisbah by Redoil: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2021
The FG are more of muslim and islamic govt
Re: Why Is FG Not Quiet On Destruction Of Means Of Livelihood By Hisbah by Pierocash(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2021
They are more interested in their Jihadists agenda using cattle and cows as a cover. They are more interested in ethnic and religious dominance, anything to achieve that is what they are interested in.

I have never seen a country as wicked as Northern leaders.
Re: Why Is FG Not Quiet On Destruction Of Means Of Livelihood By Hisbah by mayklef(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2021
in a country where an average ill trained, illetrate in a dirty uniform of Hisbah has the full right arrest a senior police officer, omoooo GOD PUNISH LORD LURGAD!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is FG Not Quiet On Destruction Of Means Of Livelihood By Hisbah by Tumbulum: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Its a Muslim government. They are not interested until it affect a Muslim or his trade.
Re: Why Is FG Not Quiet On Destruction Of Means Of Livelihood By Hisbah by CodeTemplar: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2021
Good observation there. The livelihood of one man is being threatened by religious mobs and they keep silent but are always vocally supportive of herders who livelihood isn't even being threatened.
Re: Why Is FG Not Quiet On Destruction Of Means Of Livelihood By Hisbah by Eriokanmi: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
It's because the president is sheik himself. I've got proofs

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen: We’ll Protect Ourselves If Buhari & Abiodun Fail - Ogun Monarch / Nigeria Never Bothered To Look Into The Issue Of Slavery In North Africa.... / Iskilu Wakili Jiyàn Ọ̀rọ̀, Ó Ní Òun Kò Mọ Ohunkohun Nípa Ìṣekúpani Ibarapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.