Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,593 members, 7,929,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:52 AM

Signs That He Or She Is Not Ready For Marriage But To Use You As Sex Machine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That He Or She Is Not Ready For Marriage But To Use You As Sex Machine (1178 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That He Or She Is Not Ready For Marriage But To Use You As Sex Machine by Yomi4reel: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
There are so many reasons,you see a lady is old enough to be married but still single while her mates had their children who is ready to marry and become grandma.

Do you know the reasons? let takes a look at these points: When you’re in a relationship with a man who doesn’t want to marry you, sooner or later, the warning signs are going to materialize. These signs are not always obvious, but when you know what to look for, it certainly makes a difference. A man who doesn’t want to marry you will most likely not come right out and tell you this; however, if the following signs are evident in your relationship, they should be a red flag for you.

He Gets Vague During Talks Of The Future

When you’re in a relationship with someone, it’s natural to discuss the future, if you’re serious about one another. As time passes, talking about the future is something which becomes more and more important. If you’re involved with a man who constantly changes the subject, becomes vague, or otherwise avoids talking about the future, this is a warning sign that he’s not interested in marriage. This is one of the more subtle signs to be aware of; but avoiding the subject of marriage may be his way of letting you know that he doesn’t want to become your husband.

You’ve Never Met His Friends Or Family

If you’ve been in a relationship with a man for quite some time, you’re probably going to meet his friends, family, and others who are close to him. If this hasn’t happened after a while, especially after many years, this is a warning sign. Of course, there’s always the possibility of extenuating circumstances, but most of the time, if a man is serious about marrying you, he’s going to want to introduce you to his friends and family.

He Proposed, But Won’t Set A Date

When a man is truly excited about marrying his significant other, he’s almost always going to want to set a date for marriage. Of course, some couples have long engagements, but if your significant other has proposed, but continuously procrastinates on setting a date, this could be a warning sign. In a situation of this nature, the proposal may have occurred because he thought he wanted to marry you but wasn’t 100% sure. If months (or even years) go by without setting a date for the marriage ceremony, this is a very clear sign that he may not want to marry you.

He’s Told You He Doesn’t Want Marriage

There are certain cases where men are upfront about informing their significant others of their absent desire for marriage. Unfortunately, some individuals may try to change a man’s mind. In most cases, this doesn’t end well and only leads to resentment and bitter feelings. When someone tells you who they are and what they want, it’s best to believe them. If a man changes his mind about not wanting marriage, this is something which he can and will convey to you on his own. If you’re interested in getting married, but he isn’t, it might be a good idea to re-evaluate the relationship.

Read the conclusion and remaining parts here:https://wahalablog.com/signs-that-will-tell-you-that-the-man-will-not-marry-you-and-way-out/

Re: Signs That He Or She Is Not Ready For Marriage But To Use You As Sex Machine by Shelumiel: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
I strongly believe that if a woman has dated a man for a year, and he has not even discussed the issue of marriage or the likelihood of it, then lady should not even waste her time with such a man.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That He Or She Is Not Ready For Marriage But To Use You As Sex Machine by Amebogossip: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Run oh
Re: Signs That He Or She Is Not Ready For Marriage But To Use You As Sex Machine by Dagger111(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lies here and there. Gbas gbos.
Re: Signs That He Or She Is Not Ready For Marriage But To Use You As Sex Machine by rockyh(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
Shelumiel:
I strongly believe that if a woman has dated a man for a year, and he has not even discussed the issue of marriage or the likelihood of it, then lady should not even waste her time with such a man.
pray not to be financial incapacitated in your planning

1 Like

Re: Signs That He Or She Is Not Ready For Marriage But To Use You As Sex Machine by Amebogossip: 1:21am On Jan 18, 2022
But why ?
Re: Signs That He Or She Is Not Ready For Marriage But To Use You As Sex Machine by mariobalotelli09: 2:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Shelumiel:

I don't think any man can be talking about marriage if the woman in question isn't behaving like someone worth marrying!

1 Like

Re: Signs That He Or She Is Not Ready For Marriage But To Use You As Sex Machine by Realnaijagist: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Many of them are not ready for any marriage or relationship

(1) (Reply)

Jane Mena Vs Tonto Dikeh (sex Tape): Part 1 / My Friends Are Mocking Me Codedly.... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.