Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:42 PM

Do A DNA Test Whether You Trust Your Wife Or Not. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do A DNA Test Whether You Trust Your Wife Or Not. (263 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do A DNA Test Whether You Trust Your Wife Or Not. by GazaMark(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
MY TAKE
WHEN THE DEVIL SITS TO TAKE NOTES

Watching an old movie last week about the life and times of Moses the law giver, I picked one important lesson. Moses was the son of a slave who accidentally found himself as an apparent heir to the throne of Egypt. According to the bible,Egypt was the superpower of the world at the time. The king,the father of Ramses was really devastated when he learned of the fact that Moses was a slave and not royalty. It broke him to the point that he died shortly afterwards. However,history doesn't say much about the woman that brought Moses into the Palace,the sister to the king. She lied that Moses was her child.

Someone was asking the other day that between men and women,who cheats the most? Well I have a different analogy, when a man lies(cheats) the world can go to sleep and life moves on the next day but when a woman lies(cheats),it changes the course of history and the world as we know it. Let me give you an example, when a man lies it goes like this.
Wife: your phone has been ringing,why are you not picking?
Husband: Its my colleague from work, if I pick now,they might ask me to come to the office or give me extra work at home.

Or
Wife: why are you coming back this late?
Husband: I ran into some old friends and we had a few drinks.

Or
Wife:Why do you have nudes in your phone?
Husband: I am in a wassap group that one fool mistakenly posted nudes and it automatically stored up in my phone.�

Now you see the nature of lies told by men? The world moves on but when a woman lies or cheats hmmm. A man could have trained and loved his children for 30years and his wife wakes up one morning after a heated argument and tells him,after all those children don't belong to you.

I read about an article which said, 1 in every 25 men are unknowingly raising children that are not biologically related to them. In my opinion, that's the worst and most evil thing that can ever happen to any man. A Nigerian Judge had a press conference last week informing members of the public that 3 out of 4 of his children don't belong to him. What he is going through can only best be imagined.

I have always had the believe that what we do in life doesn't just echo in history but also eternity. There is nothing wrong in knowing the paternity of your children,these are dangerous times. If you can afford a DNA test,do it,for it is wrong for a man to unknowingly raise another man's child because when a woman wants to lie even the devil sits to take notes.

Follow me on Facebook as G code Mark Auta for very interesting topics.
Re: Do A DNA Test Whether You Trust Your Wife Or Not. by TUANKU(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Some are scared of DNA test same way Buhari is scared of protests.

1 Like

Re: Do A DNA Test Whether You Trust Your Wife Or Not. by Fahdiga(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Not everyone can afford the money for the test

1 Like

Re: Do A DNA Test Whether You Trust Your Wife Or Not. by mosdii(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tell the sissies of a men because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only Nairalander Experiencing This? / TRUE LIFE STORY : Why Love Grows Cold / What Men Hates, What Women Hates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.