Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

Traveling To Vanuatu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Vanuatu (1620 Views)

Cost Of Traveling To Australia / Where I Can Buy Flight Ticket To Vanuatu From Nigeria / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Vanuatu by mmadu4: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
i want to know if there is any nigerian there.
Re: Traveling To Vanuatu by Cousin9999: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
lol

Unless you have millions to invest in a resort, I'm not sure that's the move, my guy.

Beautiful place and people though.

Re: Traveling To Vanuatu by Pochettino(f): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hmmm. Vanuatu kwa
Nothing wey Aisha no go see for the other room
Re: Traveling To Vanuatu by LMS1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Vanautu. Is That A Name Of A Browser? grin
Re: Traveling To Vanuatu by serendipityF: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin grin
It's not suppose to get to this level naw grin
Re: Traveling To Vanuatu by mmadu4: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Pochettino:
Hmmm. Vanuatu kwa
Nothing wey Aisha no go see for the other room

please do you know any nigerian there
Re: Traveling To Vanuatu by netsurfer01(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Where Nigerians no dey travel go? Which one is Vanuatu again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To Vanuatu by richhills(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2021
Nigerians are there. Get social on tagged.com to get friends. Better than bearingless Nigeria.

But have it in mind that it will be a passage to Australia or New Zealand. Many people may say it seems you are nut but he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

I guess you zero down on it because it is free visa for Nigeria but you will face connecting flights problem since you will be needing transit visas. However if you can navigate your routing, great.

Do you even need Nigerians to be in a place before you go ?

But if you are single why not West Africa cape Verde, get their passport and explore Brazil,Portugal, south America and other countries.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Vanuatu by Cybercop2002: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2021
richhills:
Nigerians are there. Get social on tagged.com to get friends. Better than bearingless Nigeria.

But have it in mind that it will be a passage to Australia or New Zealand. Many people may say it seems you are nut but he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

I guess you zero down on it because it is free visa for Nigeria but you will face connecting flights problem since you will be needing transit visas. However if you can navigate your routing, great.

Do you even need Nigerians to be in a place before you go ?

But if you are single why not West Africa cape Verde, get their passport and explore Brazil,Portugal, south America and other countries.
cape na in sure pass oo their passport strong pass naija own and na 4 hour from lagos to priai santiago

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Studies Leading To Master Degree Free In Finland, Norway, Sweden / COVID-19: Airasia Unveils Full Protective Uniform With Mask For Cabin Crew(Pics) / Countries You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.