Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,227 members, 7,970,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:26 PM

As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience (2868 Views)

A Man Can Love, Provide For His Side Chic And Still Love His Wife More – Sarah / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by todayboy: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Yes, put yourself first, but that should not be to the detriment of others.

The power dynamic is simple, the person with more power in a relationship gives more percieved value. Emphasis on the bolded. It has to be percieved as valuable, doesn't necessarily mean it is valuable.

There's just something twisted about the way you reason and put words to lead guillible people astray.

People with your mentality are dangerous and will greatly benefit from therapy and rehabilitation.

This will be from a simp weak man Or from a lady

Nothing twisted he is saying the truth
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by todayboy: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

We are on a totally different pages...

Your last paragraph is unnecessary.
Good morning.

It
Must be a lady

Or a simp

Let’s ignore them

And suffocate them with the truth
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

the question to you?

How many poor children go on to be successful in our society ? many end up becoming average and only a very few because of their talent or smartness ends up rich and that is mostly through politics, sport or entertainment.

Yes, their are outliners among the poor who ends up becoming rich maybe through business but their offsprings will be spoonfed and still go on to be better than millions of men who never had a rich father.
Why not use this word 'comfortable' Family background can give you comfort at some point but to be at the top, you have to work your ass.
How many poor children go on to be successful in our society ?................ I have these circle of people, I won't call them friends, we have a lot of things we don't agree( religion, family value etc), In that circle, we are like 100 or more, I have read their success stories only a few came from a rich home, but they have one thing in common ....positives mindset, hard work / working smart, self-development, taking charge, not living in self-pity. One even has a room fill with books that has a market value in millions of naira. You can make your bone if and only if you know your true worth.

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Why not use this word 'comfortable' Family background can give you comfort at some point but to be at the top, you have to work your ass.
How many poor children go on to be successful in our society ?................ I have these circle of people, I won't call them friends, we have a lot of things we don't agree( religion, family value etc), In that circle, we are like 100 or more, I have read their success stories only a few came from a rich home, but they have one thing in common ....[b]positives mindset, hard work / working smart, self-development, taking charge, not living in self-pity. [/b]One even has a room fill with books that has a market value in millions of naira. You can make your bone if and only if you know your true worth.

All what i highlighted does not guarantee success because there are many people like that who do everything you mentioned are are poor as churchrats.

What i am trying to write down, is that from your successful friends, do you think, their male offsprings will have to prove to the world that they are men. No, they dont., it is those from poor background that will spend their life time proving they are men to society and their spouses.

This life is not a do and die affairs, it is a world, where those who take more risks are rewarded in kind.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

All what i highlighted does not guarantee success because there are many people like that who do everything you mentioned are are poor as churchrats.

What i am trying to write down, is that from your successful friends, do you think, their male offsprings will have to prove to the world that they are men. No, they dont., it is those from poor background that will spend their life time proving they are men to society and their spouses.

This life is not a do and die affairs, it is a world, where those who take more risks are rewarded in kind.
those who take more risks are rewarded in kind......This is what I needed to hear from you. Have a great day. God bless the works of our hands.

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Lakadastickla: 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

That's one reality every guy need to make peace with.
Unconditional love is bullshit, and any man expecting any woman to love him unconditionally, is going to be badly dissapointed.

Women are not build for that "unconditional love " trash been fed to men in the society, speaking particularly on intergender relationship, and the love with the least form of conditionality is specifically reserve for her biological children only,and that's what we call "mother love ".

The biggest issue here is that men grew up expect the same form of love, kinda, an abstract kind of love, from the women they are going to have sexual relationship with, without realizing the truth about the hierarchy and dynamism of women love, and before some do, it might be too late, and some never do till they die.
Ever since I realized these, I'm no longer comfortable with the term love, like she loves me, like, she desire me is more comfortable for me.
A man is only going to be loved (desired) for the value he offers, that unconditional love BS drop it at the trash can.

Two things a man must learn before he dies, dynamism of power and female nature, if you don't understand these two concepts, you're playing life game on a very very hard mode.

Please tell me more about this “female nature” or tag me to any related post about it , I want to learn
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lakadastickla:

Please tell me more about this “female nature” or tag me to any related post about it , I want to learn

OK, go through these thread, spanning over 230 pages and it houses the highest congregation of men in romance section, and most importantly, it teaches you everything you need know about female nature.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Do take care and have a great day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Mandela27: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

OK, go through these thread, spanning over 230 pages and it houses the highest congregation of men in romance section, and most importantly, it teaches you everything you need know about female nature.

The gospel don dey spread like wild fire
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
softguy1:

I wanted all boss, but any one you can be able to offer at this time will be appreciated.
Like that book written by Friedrich Nietzsche, (have forgotten it name thou) and also other ones like Rational male 48 laws of power, The art of war and among others.
Just the one you feel is very good to read will be okay by me. Thanks sir.

You're going to get them tomorrow bro..
Take care.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Usorohtheman(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
Karlifate:
OK
This meme is funny oooo
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by softguy1: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

You're going to get them tomorrow bro..
Take care.

I appreciate
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Lakadastickla: 1:20am On Feb 12, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend / This Is What Happens When A Man Meets A Smarter Girl (VIDEO) / During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.