Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,909 members, 7,942,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated (1250 Views)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Polynek(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
My neighbour came to my room looking very worried, and I asked him oboy wxup, why ur face de like Dix, He said He hasn't been Himself since morning. I asked Him wat is d problem,
He said When He was coming back from Exam He saw one of His secondary School female classmate who He chyk den but she turned Him down. I said okay so wat happened, He said after they exchanged greetings, The girl insisted dat she wants to know his house bcox the guy was reluctant initially wen she mentioned about His house. Reaching His house and He offered her coke and gala, they gisted about secondary School life and some wicked teachers then. when they were done talking about d topic, she asked Him about his relationship status, and He said am d way u kept me since den. But she couldn't blv Him bcox d guy is cute and brilliant. my neighbour said He was lying to her jox to see her reaction. But contrary to His expectation. The girl finally agreed dat d guy is single and she asked Him if He is planning to get new girlfriend. He said yes of course. The girl said no worry am here for you, I know you have always wish to date me, here I am. When d guy was about to say something, the girl shut Him up with a kiss, and both of them had a very hot and rough sex.
Now my neighbour is asking me if He should tell His main girlfriend about wat happened or keep it to Himself. Because He haven't cheated on Her before. His conscience is really disturbing Him. please what is your opinion on this topic?

1 Like

Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
I mean....the thread is evidence that unemployment is truly on the rise(not as an insult, we gather dey noni)

Because I wonder how someone will have the time to write essay about his friends' escapade(?) With so much detail if not that he is jobless (now, I mean this one as an insult)

13 Likes

Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by blazepascal(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
wetin I wan yarn self
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Sonnobax15(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
tongue
Op,stop lying.....Can you stand in front of ogun shrine and swear that you aren't talking about yourself ?
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by extol1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
remind later that I want to comments
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Archangels2(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Op,stop lying.....Can you stand in front of ogun shrine and swear that you aren't talking about yourself ?

Hahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Mutemenot(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Did both of them cum If yes, he should tell his girlfriend
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by DaddyRochie1642: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I mean....the thread is evidence that unemployment is truly on the rise(not as an insult, we gather dey noni)

Because I wonder how someone will have the time to write essay about his friends' escapade(?) With so much detail if not that he is jobless (now, I mean this one as an insult)

grin grin
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by ThatEnuguboi: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Polynek:
My neighbour came to my room looking very worried, and I asked him oboy wxup, why ur face de like Dix, He said He hasn't been Himself since morning. I asked Him wat is d problem,
He said When He was coming back from Exam He saw one of His secondary School female classmate who He chyk den but she turned Him down. I said okay so wat happened, He said after they exchanged greetings, The girl insisted dat she wants to know his house bcox the guy was reluctant initially wen she mentioned about His house. Reaching His house and He offered her coke and gala, they gisted about secondary School life and some wicked teachers then. when they were done talking about d topic, she asked Him about his relationship status, and He said am d way u kept me since den. But she couldn't blv Him bcox d guy is cute and brilliant. my neighbour said He was lying to her jox to see her reaction. But contrary to His expectation. The girl finally agreed dat d guy is single and she asked Him if He is planning to get new girlfriend. He said yes of course. The girl said no worry am here for you, I know you have always wish to date me, here I am. When d guy was about to say something, the girl shut Him up with a kiss, and both of them had a very hot and rough sex.
Now my neighbour is asking me if He should tell His main girlfriend about wat happened or keep it to Himself. Because He haven't cheated on Her before. His conscience is really disturbing Him. please what is your opinion on this topic?
Nice neighbour who knows every details, you're the neighbour Jare, sorry for u

1 Like

Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by ThatEnuguboi: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

He's simply the one, no neighbour anywhere
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Polynek(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

Nice neighbour who knows every details, you're the neighbour Jare, sorry for u
You are very funny aswear. Remember you didn't drop your opinion
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Polynek(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Bró you are funny shaa. Anyway am not job less as you think. Am schooling and dsame time working. But u didn't drop ur opinion
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Polynek(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

He's simply the one, no neighbour anywhere
Wat is ur own opinion, 4get d writer
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Alaye calm down
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Polynek(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Alaye calm down

Okay sir
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 11, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

grin grin grin
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 11, 2021
Main girlfriend indeed. Who knows how many dicks that his main girlfriend have collected while in the relationship. Let him simply keep his mouth shut and continue to enjoy the extra pussy after all, a woman is yours only when you have her under roof.

1 Like

Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by thateroticguy: 1:46am On Feb 11, 2021
Must you say such things, you are there killing yourself while your girlfriend is chopping big gbola in AC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 11, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

you aren't far from the truth bro,i'm an evidencegrin
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by JONSYN7154: 5:05am On Feb 11, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

grin
Re: His Conscience Is Disturbing Him Because He Cheated by Casemiro(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2021
my guy my guy.

we know say na you.

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? / How To Measure Your Dick Size. Visa To Woman's Gate. / It's My Birthday Say A Word Of Prayer For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.