Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Feminism Favor Both Genders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism Favor Both Genders (131 Views)

Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? / Domestic chores for Both Genders In The US Have Been Reversed. / If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Favor Both Genders by SouthNigerian: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Feminism in my opinion is not a ploy for women to rule the world. Feminism in my own Ideology is a way of life that strikes balance of living between the male and female genders.

Feminism is an Ideology that abolish every laws that restricts both genders from fulfilling their greatest potentials. That is, a woman no longer have to wait for a man to buy her panties while she repaid with sex, even when she might not be willing to lay with such man.

Feminism pave the way for men to focus solemnly on his life goals without a decline in his sex life, enjoying as much women as he desire without the guilt of hurting anyone.

Feminism would help us realize a society of successful men and women.

Feminism means freedom from laws of men who lived thousand of ages ago.
Feminism is a new Order we will eventually bow to it's reign.

I know the elenu-razors will be looking to pierce hard, I got thick skin tho .

(1) (Reply)

We Are Here To Help You / All About Valentine / Brand Ambassadors/ Influencers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.