Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Share This Message, You Could Be Helping Someone Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share This Message, You Could Be Helping Someone Right Now (250 Views)

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share This Message, You Could Be Helping Someone Right Now by Mercisharelove(f): 12:43am On Feb 11, 2021
What you assumed is true, could be seducing you.

"And you shall know Christ Jesus and the Lord Jesus Christ shall make you a free new creature.

Do you agree with us?? This is the reality. Maybe you have forgotten that the Law came by Moses, what's the Law??

The rules and regulations about how to obey God Almighty and gets his blessings.

You remember the young wealthy Jewish prince who came to Jesus Christ to enquire about the greatest of all blessing.

In the book of Deuteronomy, Moses practically outlined what will happen to you if you listen and obey the voice of God Almighty and live by it.

If you wouldn't, you will be severely punished even to the third and fourth generations of innocent kids. That was how unmerciful the Law acted and look at what happened, as clearly acted by Paul apostle of Christ. In Roman's 7

9. I myself was once alive apart from law; but when the commandment came, sin sprang to life,

10. and I died. And the commandment which was meant to bring life, in my case brought death.

11. Sin found its chance, and by means of the commandment it deceived me and killed me.

12. So then, the Law itself is holy, and the commandment is holy, right, and good.

13. But does this mean that what is good caused my death? By no means! It was sin that did it; by using what is good, sin brought death to me, in order that its true nature as sin might be revealed. And so, by means of the commandment sin is shown to be even more terribly sinful.

14. We know that the Law is spiritual; but I am a mortal, sold as a slave to sin.

15. I do not understand what I do; for I don't do what I would like to do, but instead I do what I hate.

16. Since what I do is what I don't want to do, this shows that I agree that the Law is right.

17. So I am not really the one who does this thing; rather it is the sin that lives in me.

18. I know that good does not live in me---that is, in my human nature. For even though the desire to do good is in me, I am not able to do it.

19. I don't do the good I want to do; instead, I do the evil that I do not want to do.

20. If I do what I don't want to do, this means that I am no longer the one who does it; instead, it is the sin that lives in me.

21. So I find that this law is at work: when I want to do what is good, what is evil is the only choice I have.

22. My inner being delights in the law of God.

23. But I see a different law at work in my body---a law that fights against the law which my mind approves of. It makes me a prisoner to the law of sin which is at work in my body.

24. What an unhappy man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is taking me to death?

25. Thanks be to God, who does this through our Lord Jesus Christ! This, then, is my condition: on my own I can serve God's law only with my mind, while my human nature serves the law of sin. Amen.

Did you read all of those?? Alright.

Never ever forget that you are in the era of the abundance of the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and out rushing revelations of God Almighty and our very own Christ Jesus. What a mighty name his blessing

The very one who received the blessing from the Lord God Almighty, the Holy Spirit. The blessing is the Lord Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the conveyor of the Lord God Almighty, Christ Jesus, and himself. The angel of God's presence. Amen.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Hallelujah. Another dimension is righteousness from the God of Jacob.

And righteousness from the Lord God Almighty of Jacob, Jacob means not steady, not faithfully. Even when he, Jacob abides not faithful He, the Lord God Almighty remains faithfully, he brought righteousness to Jacob. He qualified him to be called the righteousness of God Almighty. What manner of love was such that we should be called the children of God Almighty.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. Hallelujah. Praise God Almighty. Amen.

To know the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Lord of hosts, the way and truth and the life will change you for ever. Praise God Almighty. This generation are so hungry and as many as are preaching the gospel of Christ Jesus should feed the people and not tear down the Lord's house. The Lord is coming. Share!
Re: Share This Message, You Could Be Helping Someone Right Now by Mercisharelove(f): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2021
Be wise
Re: Share This Message, You Could Be Helping Someone Right Now by Mercisharelove(f): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2021
Share ring

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Why Are White Men Creepy / Am I The Only Nairalander Experiencing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.