Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/2021 (164 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(11/02/2018) Dealing With Addictions / Ofm Sunday School (sos) Manual 11/02/2018 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 2:19am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:10am On Feb 11, 2021
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, February 11, 2021) -

*WORKING AGAINST YOURSELF?*

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father for Your greatness; thank You for Your great plans for my life and destiny.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, give me a forgiving spirit; help me to forgive those who offend me, that I may also receive forgiveness from You, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of disobedience and rebellion in my life be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.I soak myself in the blood of Jesus and I decree that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me, shall be condemned till eternity, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to humble myself under Your mighty hand, that I may be exalted in due time, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, release upon my life, the power and the grace to do Your perfect Will at all times, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, have mercy and compassion on me, and let everything that I have lost due to disobedience, rebellion and self-will, be restored to me, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, take me to that height You have purposed to take me in life; let Your original plans for me be restored and be fulfilled, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and let Your mercy prevail over every judgement of sin in his life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2021
DAY 11: 32 OF 63 DAYS OF FASTING AND PRAYERS - LAP 2 OF 3
11TH FEBRUARY, 2021
TOPIC: MERCY OVER EVIL PRONOUNCEMENT

BIBLE TEXT(S):
Colossians 2.14 - Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross;
Job 22.28 - Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
Proverbs 8.15 - By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.

Esther 8:8-11
8 - Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring: for the writing which is written in the king's name, and sealed with the king's ring, may no man reverse.
9 - Then were the king's scribes called at that time in the third month, that is, the month Sivan, on the three and twentieth day thereof; and it was written according to all that Mordecai commanded unto the Jews, and to the lieutenants, and the deputies and rulers of the provinces which are from India unto Ethiopia, an hundred twenty and seven provinces, unto every province according to the writing thereof, and unto every people after their language, and to the Jews according to their writing, and according to their language.
10 - And he wrote in the king Ahasuerus' name, and sealed it with the king's ring, and sent letters by posts on horseback, and riders on mules, camels, and young dromedaries:
11 - Wherein the king granted the Jews which were in every city to gather themselves together, and to stand for their life, to destroy, to slay, and to cause to perish, all the power of the people and province that would assault them, both little ones and women, and to take the spoil of them for a prey,

Isaiah 8:8-10
8 - And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.
9 - Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.
10 - Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

INTRODUCTION:
The power to revoke or reverse any evil pronouncement on anyone is in the blood of Jesus. Jesus became a curse that we will not be cursed when He went to the cross. However, curse does not come without disobedience. As we pray for mercy, evil pronouncement shall be revoked.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father Lord, I thank You for the power You have given me to cancel every evil pronouncement. - Numbers 23:23, Genesis 12:3
2. Father, by Your mercy, I reject every evil pronouncement and manipulation of the
enemy in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus. - Isaiah 8:8-10.
3. Father, have mercy on any act of disobedience that leds to devilish control in my family, in the name of Jesus. - Lamentations 3:37
4. Oh Lord, by Your mercy, let the blood of Jesus neutralise any curse of impossibility issued against me, in the name of Jesus. - Proverbs 26:27
5. Father, by your mercy, I will not be diverted from the path of blessings by the reason of
evil pronouncement, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let every satanic prayer against me be reversed, in the name of Jesus. - Esther 8:5
7. O Lord, let Your mercy withdraw permanently every access Satan has to my life through
evil pronouncement, in the name of Jesus. - Psalm 124
8. Oh Lord, by Your mercy, let every vow of the enemy against my life be nullified, in the
name of Jesus. - Psalm 44:5
9. Mercy of God separate me and my family from every evil pronouncement of ancestral
curses of untimely death, in the name of Jesus. - Lamentations 3:37
10. Lord, by Your mercy, cut off every ancestral curse of marital destruction and frustration,
in the name of Jesus. - Deuteronomy 23:5
11. Lord, by Your mercy, separate me from ancestral curses of poverty and financial
handicap, in the name of Jesus. - Colossians 2:14
12. Lord, by Your mercy, terminate every Infirmity and failure at the edge of breakthrough, in the name of Jesus. - Numbers 23:23
13. Lord God, by Your mercy every condemnation of the enemy in my life be nullified, in the name of Jesus. - Mark 11:23-24
14.Oh Lord, by Your mercy, no evil vow, decision or prophesy shall come to pass in my life,
in the name of Jesus. - Job 22:28
15.Oh Lord, by Your mercy, silence every satanic voice speaking against me to destroy my life, in the name of Jesus. - Psalm 63:11b.

(1) (Reply)

(16+). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems / Live Your Faith !!(habakkuk 2:4) / God Will Never Forget You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.