Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Flaunting Materials Things And Achievement , Is It Good Or Bad?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flaunting Materials Things And Achievement , Is It Good Or Bad?? (156 Views)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flaunting Materials Things And Achievement , Is It Good Or Bad?? by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, I want your contributions and comments on this.
My boyfriend bought a range rover for me as a birthday gift, I am chilling in the best hotel in the world, I am using the most expensive jewelleries, I am about giving birth to a new bouncing baby , baby shower, bridal showers, birthday showers,
Inside the airplane showcase,
That is what you will be hearing on social media..
There is this youruba adage says " ti isu eni ba ta, ama fi owo but"
Not everybody that are Happy about your success, even your village people .
The one that is making me angry is exposing a day old baby on social media to the world, evil people are on social media too.. some people will not be happy seeing that.. exposing the newborn baby's future.
Some people will not understand the spirituality behind it, another is they flaunt to opress their neighbors, some are for fake life showcase.
You see expensive places to take selfies, display on social media,
But me am not against it but it should not be everything we showcase on social media....we have both good , bad, evil people on social media..even the occultic people are also on social media,
Don't you know some fetish people can use somebody's picture on social media even though they don't know the person..
The one I know is they summon person spirit without seeing him or her via picture.
Especially the new born babies ..I don't support it.. like a coper that display her certificate of nysc on Facebook ,she died next day..
Please let share experiences

(1) (Reply)

Five Ideas For A Low-budget But Classy Valentine’s Day Experience / Ona / Enlightment Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.