Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment (34275 Views)

Osun Teacher, Akiyemi Philip Suspended For ‘Insulting’ Governor Oyetola / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / Oyo Teachers Write Exam Questions On Blackboards To Protest Unpaid Grants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by captainamiedi1: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Henix:
Why applying for the teaching job in 1st place when u know that u can't be able to write the job test? This country sef

because it's a government job. If employed, you even stay at home and be receiving salary or come to school to sell buns and bread. If the govt dare do anything, union will start protest. No supervision. It's seems like a free salary. That's why

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by Liverpoolfc(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
For they shall become one........
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by webizone(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Wouldn't they prosecute the woman too?
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Reminds me of old story I heard about in UNIBEN then about some guy who wrote exam for his gf.He was caught by the security and to evade arrest he jumped the high balcony in the faculty of law to his death I guess the lady he wrote d exam for would now probably be married with kids and thrown his memory to the dust.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by AmazingELixir: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin grin grin

Afonja people matter tire person.....it is the legacy that former governor Aremu Aregbeshola left behind...thesame man that ended up building a cattle ranch in an attempt to build an airport.

He even developed a state anthem for Osun state...all those are now forgotten .
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by Reex12(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
and the said wife will still leave and cheat the illiterate man once she bags the degree.
afonja men eh receive sense
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by phylp: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
I don't care if the woman cheats afterwards and knowing the act in itself is foolish.

The only thing that I see beyond the foolish act is the ingenuity, selflessness and pureness of heart(So romantic). I wish every couple would be ready to sacrifice their life for their family. Although, should be in the right way.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by CapodeCapouti(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Damn, simp. They won't listen.

Women don't lie, men don't listen.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by slowice(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
After doing all this things for them, taking risks and more, they will still say men are scum.. Mtchewww
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by izubext007: 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
disadvantage of saying to a woman "I will do anything for YOU"
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by Oteikwu1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
D wife not go sku?
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Igwe355:
Lol

Tomorrow this man will complain that our politicians are corrupt. Corruption kee you there!!!

I can bet you that this was just the unlucky one who was caught, most probably because he didn't 'settle'...
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by Coldie(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tomorrow the woman go pass. The only thing she go sabi for teaching na how to flog people children
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
It is shameful that somebody who wants to teach students academically and morally could be involved in fraudulent malpractice, what example is such a person going to set for the students, the commissioner queried. This is rather unfortunate," said Oladoyin.

"I am using this opportunity to warn our young people to desist from cutting corners, they should know that integrity pays and it’s the only way to success. The suspect has however been handed over to the law enforcement agents for further investigation and prosecution,” he added.
kettle calling pot bottom black. Did commissioner not cut corners before attaining that position
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by abbeyty90: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
I pity the guy. why e come marry a dumb woman who can't sit for exam by herself?
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by Lamasta(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
Brendaniel:
I see some ladies here blaming the man, most of you will still be ones to condemn the man if he did not do it and tomorrow the wife comes out to say that the man is not supportive and will be quick to tell her to divorce him, like Saphiere our sister is championing the hatred of men, though what he did is not good, but he did it because of a woman so condemn both of them if you are to condemn at all...
Let's call a spade a spade what the man did is wrong its criminal offense.....
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by ejimatic: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1382170/man-caught-trying-write-exam-wife-osun-teachers-recruitment-exercise-photo/
. The man cut corner! Did our politicians not cut corners? Do you know that there are hundreds who did not write the test but will receive appointment letters? That is cutting bridges? Please let this man go home in peace the whole system is corrupt and unjust already.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by Brendaniel: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lamasta:

Let's call a spade a spade what the man did is wrong its criminal offense.....

Yes it's wrong, I'm just addressing the ladies here who will still blame him if he did not do it for his wife...
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by Lamasta(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Brendaniel:

Yes it's wrong, I'm just addressing the ladies here who will still blame him if he did not do it for his wife...
Why will a lady blame a man for not writing exam for her that kind of lady will be wicked...
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by certifiedvik(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
hamtabfawaz:
Hello People!

Let's Create something Unique with your space.

Check out these:

LCD wall Panel Design & POP!

Call or WhatsApp ; zero7zero169611zero1
U guys are really talented,,, see beauty,,,, kudos,,, hope u guys will be available when I build my house, I neva buy land ohh but soon

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by FashionCookie(f): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
If this one manage pass through Expo before, how she want take teach? Blockheads everyehere...
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by Brendaniel: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lamasta:

Why will a lady blame a man for not writing exam for her that kind of lady will be wicked...

I'm telling you that's what some of them do and they even have supporters that will tell you that the man is supposed to do anything for the woman...
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by Chudivictor(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
husband and wife are meant to be one na
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by anataala: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by charlesucheh(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
May be he intends teaching for her as well...
Na bunch of OLODOS that school dey breed..
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by Hoodyrich(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Are they not one anymore.Abeg comot that handcuff from baba hand jare.Wahala be like small tiger generator weh no get fuel tank.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by seyz91(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin
tito44:
Women putting men in trouble since 100BC
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by seyz91(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin
tito44:
Puuuleasssssseee, permit me to blame Buhari for this
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by EmekaA125(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
OBAGOALBET:
instagram since 2018
Twitter since 2017
Fb since 2017
for sale
Hunger neva dealt with you well. U go soon sell ur WhatsApp account. Mumu boy
Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by EmekaA125(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Love of vagina people is the beginning of men's downfall. Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNICAL Cult Leaders Denounce As Thunderbolt Mission Holds Anti Cult Crusade / Uniport Appoints Prof. Georgewill Owunari New Vice Chancellor / Priscilla Paul-Worika Beats UNIPORT Pharmacy Record, Sets New One, Gets 8 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.