Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,472 members, 7,881,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti (14113 Views)

Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi: The Nigerian Cleric Who Negotiates With Bandits -BBC Monitor / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
The quicker everybody goes his own way the better. This Myetti Idiots are clearly running a scam of their own with the kidnappers! There is no way anyone can tell me the kidnappers are not WORKING FOR Myetti Allah. Go and kidnap, govt will pay Myetti, Myetti will pay the kidnappers and the kidnappers will be freed after collecting their cut!
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by xynerise: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nothing surprises me anymore...the worst is yet to happen
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by omoluka: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
checkmatez:
Couldn't finish reading the article when I saw the negotiation team comprised of the Government, Nigerian army, police, etc... quite embarassing
Absurdistan is the new name of Nigeria
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by galaxy2020(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
BIG CASHOUT!
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by BobbieZion(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
igben:
Disconnect miyeti Allah, from government activities then peace you are yearning for will come!!!

Miyetti Allah is the government.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by BobbieZion(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
igben:
Disconnect miyeti Allah, from government activities then peace you are yearning for will come!!!

Miyetti Allah is the government.

If you take a closer look,you will observe that their BMC online goons are nowhere to be found on this thread,not a single comment.
That is how patriotic they are.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
checkmatez:
Couldn't finish reading the article when I saw the negotiation team comprised of the Government, Nigerian army, police, etc... quite embarassing
that is why I love the Russians.the only way the Russians negotiate with terrorists is this

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Simbrixton(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
[quote author=LilSfc post=98965529]

Boss abeg help me subscribe [/quotehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hsMi-fByro

sub 4 me too
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Simbrixton(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by omoluka: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Judolisco:
In 10 years time I wonder how many people will remain in d North with dis level of insurgency...our military will go out to keep peace in Mali, Sudan etc but can't keep peace in jst one state now we've started negotiating with bandits they don't have name or objectives oh jst bandits grin
We are not safe in the south if this country is not divided, there is nothing stopping this terrorist/bandit from moving down south

1 Like

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by TemmyT002(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Wow
That's nice
Negotiating with terrorists.
Giant of Africa!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by LilSfc(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
[quote author=Simbrixton post=98966028][/quote]

Invalid link
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by chatinent: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
I give up on this shithole country.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by livinbygrace: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
What is EFCC doing?this groups are tarnishing the image of Nigeria and destroying our image.Do something EFCC,arrest and parade the Miyetti Allah and Banditry ,so that they wont continue to tarnish our image and destroy our economy like yahoo boys.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by ladychioma: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Government should also negotiate with Satan. Nonsense
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
BlackfireX:
Govt should not be pushed to the so called bandits, rather they should dialogue with them...

Ipob and amotekin rascals should not quote me
See mumu
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Aketi2: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
171 human beings! That is the entire population of some villages. The evil that a society and a nation tolerate and says that [i]seb[/i]i it is "Okoro people" will come back to hunt that society/nation.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Rawhumper(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
[

You are one of them but Una time is up, u know y?
Even with ur brother up there, the South have learned not to negotiate so these few years ur bro go use dey for Aso Rock will be bloody for all those of u killing and kidnapping....when your Big Bro steps down chai ur name will be sorry.

author=BlackfireX post=98964618]Govt should not be pushed to the so called bandits, rather they should dialogue with them...

Ipob and amotekin rascals should not quote me[/quote]
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by hollywater: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
So why are they holding Evan's then?Useless government.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by 400billionman: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
I don't comment on useless threads.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by BlackfireX: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Rawhumper:
[

You are one of them but Una time is up, u know y?
Even with ur brother up there, the South have learned not to negotiate so these few years ur bro go use dey for Aso Rock will be bloody for all those of u killing and kidnapping....when your Big Bro steps down chai ur name will be sorry.

author=BlackfireX post=98964618]Govt should not be pushed to the so called bandits, rather they should dialogue with them...

Keep quiet there
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Jonah507(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
BlackfireX:
Govt should not be pushed to the so called bandits, rather they should dialogue with them...

You've successfully said nothing.

1 Like

Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Jungleluv5: 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
What a zoological country where govt will negotiate with bandits and herdsmen before releasing kidnapped victims. 0ga ooooo
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lightorder:
one coward once said that he will be leading from the front. I didn’t know it was negotiating from the front

funny enough
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Blackdisciple(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
keep begging and pampering the bandits, a time shall come you will have nothing to offer them , then they will go for your family members.

police, army, DSS, air force and other security agencies. Just imagine all of these arm forces couldn't reach the doorstep of the bandits but an Islamic scholar was able to reach them within a twinkle of an eye.

And as for MACBAN the blood thirsty chairman needs to be jailed for live with hard labour, because he knows all that his cohorts are doing.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by jubilee55f: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
This is the level Buhari's terrible stupidity and gross incompetence has dragged this country into. 'I sorry for my country' . Apology to Fela of blessed memory.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by kabillionaire(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Miyetti terrorists, worst than boko haram
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by pepericozi: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Instead of instant killing of kidnappers apprehended by security agents, they begin to negotiate with them and giving them money running to millions in the process.

That is a good way to encourage them. Whenever they are broke, they return to the business to make more money.

When are we going to have peace in this country called Nigeria?
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Grucho1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
eakenbor:
Nairaland moderators will always be part of our misinformation problems. Miyeti Allah negotiated as an ally on the government side, and not on the bandit side. Yet, you made the headline look the direct opposite so as to throw more read meat to your bigoted users.
been a buffoon is not so difficult, at least u re a "living"example
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by walkingshadow911: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
BigMamaNaija:
Ewuchimo!!! God why have you turned your back on your children in this country? When will you hear us for the sake of the few who sincerely love and serve you? Rescue us from this siege ohhh!!! #Wailing �������� cry

sorry, Nigeria had neva been in Gods plans since her inception. pastors and imams are just cashing out. politician are just cashing out steadily . Naija na cashapp.
pray God to show u the way to ur promise land. Naija na cashapp.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Zane2point4(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Timoleon:
Nigerians should wake up. No responsible government will negotiate with criminals (terrorists, Kidnappers). What we have here is a set of criminals (Nigerian government) creating job opportunities for themselves and their fellow colleagues in the streets ( killer herdsmen, bandits, Kidnappers) and sharing money amongst themselves. Nigerians wake up, you are your own government!!!
You said it all.
Very soon the kidnapers will go broke and do the needful again so that govt will use niger delta billions to rescue them again.
Very worse set of ppl,they hv no business with leadership,its better the go rearing cattle.
Re: 181 Kidnap Victims Freed In Katsina After Govt Negotiates With Bandits, Miyetti by Coinbased: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trend Of Illicit Drug Trafficking Worries Ndlea Boss,igbo Ethnic Extraction In / Asiwaju Tinubu : The Limits Of Political Influence By Joseph Edgar / $151m Deposits: Bankers, Civil Servants To Face Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.