Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,113 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency (42305 Views)

Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) / Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat / Chief Mbazulike Receives Maduka, Endorses His Anambra Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by backbone503(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2021
You don't just wake up and want to become President. Politics is a game of steps. First aspire for a lower position, then aim higher from there.

I'll advise Yul to first join a major Political Party, build his base, then contest for State House of Assembly position.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Akachai2030(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2021
Misterdhee1:

What gives you the assurance that his desire to be the president will make the country better? Una too like to dey attach silly sentiments to realities.
what sentiment was the late former Lagos state governor a politician he was a journalist not even a human rights activist. may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by wink2015(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Old men have been in the corridors of power in Nigeria for too long.

We need the SOWORE, YUL EDOCHIE, SUNDAY IGBOHO, TOMPOLO, etc to come and try their hands in governance and let us see the change they will bring in.

The so called "CAPABLE HANDS" or good men as in Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku are failing us.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Beverlyjean(f): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
TimT:
Lolzzzzzz... it's high time this man learnt that "Nollywood no be Aso rock.." Stay for your lane.... Who dey vote pass for election no dey watch TV.. dem fit no know you ...

Ronald Regan was an Hollywood actor b4 he became president of the United States..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by RPG2020(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
The igwe have spoken
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Eberex(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Anyone is better than Buhari
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Eberex(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
backbone503:
You don't just wake up and want to become President. Politics is a game of steps. First aspire for a lower position, then aim higher from there.

I'll advise Yul to first join a major Political Party, build his base, then contest for State House of Assembly position.

And who said that is the Law governing on how to become a president?
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by majamajic(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
dangotesmummy:
that is IF HE HAS THE LIKELIHOOD OF WINNING

but you and I know he doesn't cheesy

Did I say he will win ? I said he will just be there , to recognized for a top post , top contract and to drop / step back for the highest bidder .

Not all politicians are coming out to win , Yul himself knows he is not going to win . Pat Utomi twice came out , not to win !
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Uchechukwu88: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Some idiot are here ranting none sense from their smiling mouth about someone who is 1000 better than their generation.
Whether he is contesting or not, he is making ways for himself and generation. If you they not act the way he is doing in politics, you won't be recognize.

Ka m biakwa
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by SMEpromote: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
I love this though!
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by 001spice: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
EBMedia:
Actor Pete Edochie Endorses The 2023 Presidential Ambition Of His Son, Yul Edochie (Video)

Veteran Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie has endorsed his son and actor, Yul Edochie to contest for the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023, IgbereTV reports.

Pete Edochie said he made the endorsement as a result of the pressure he has been receiving from fans and supporters of Yul Edochie.

Yul knelt before his father, Pete who gave him fatherly blessings and prayed for the success of his ambition.

Sharing the video on his Twitter handle, Yul Edochie wrote;

https://twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1359899221546201091?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsKK59sN5ao
What`s the title of this movie
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Cutiekatty: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:
President of igbo republic of biafra.
U get sense at all? Comments like this is what is keeping criminals like APC and PDP in power

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Jman06(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Give us either Peter Obi from the Southeast or Yemi Osinbajo from the Southwest.

My spirit tells me that either of the above men will lead Nigeria to the promised land and my spirit has never lied to me before.
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by QuinieR(f): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Being young or old doesn't determine a good leader, other countries that are being ruled well still have old men as their leaders, Nigeria is not looking for a young leader for it to succeed but rather a leader that has the people at heart, how can we determine that he will be a good leader when he hasn't handled any political office before, after our experience with Desmond, he should start from some where first so that we can test his capacity, my opinion though.
Tho I love his movies buh that has nothing to do with politics,I wish him the best kiss
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by lastchild: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
TimT:
Lolzzzzzz... it's high time this man learnt that "Nollywood no be Aso rock.." Stay for your lane.... Who dey vote pass for election no dey watch TV.. dem fit no know you ...
this same thing was told to George weah if Liberia,that presidency is not a football field

What finally happened? If yul is destined to be there,your opinion doesn't matter
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Toreddo3679(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Adblg0610:
Papa Deceives Pikin (PDP). Politics is not fiction, like movies. Keep on dreaming,like the last time he unsuccessfully attempted the Anambra state governorship election. Politics no be Nollywood.
Close your mouth.. Ewu shocked

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Toreddo3679(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jman06:
Give us either Peter Obi from the Southeast or Yemi Osinbajo from the Southwest.

My spirit tells me that either of the above men will lead Nigeria to the promised land and my spirit has never lied to me before.
Your spirit the show you imaginary things., probably you have malaria, hence you're being shown those kind of things by your evil spirit

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by mbaise1000: 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Oracleforce:

I guess you are from the southeastern region because if the guy is from other part of the country your comment could have change....

A blind leading the blind.....ditches are ahead of you to fall into....ditches.

I am igbo and very PROUD OF IT, when I say that impossible is nothing, it is not limited to only the igbos alone, I can never be a bigot like you, if you are a little more intelligent, you would have first checked my previous comments here amd see what they look LIKE, I cannot be a simple mind like you who sees everything from a tribal point, use the nearest transformer. You know what to do

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by WoundedLamb: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Adblg0610:
Papa Deceives Pikin (PDP). Politics is not fiction, like movies. Keep on dreaming,like the last time he unsuccessfully attempted the Anambra state governorship election. Politics no be Nollywood.

Dreaming is good. That's mostly the beginning of success. His son dreams big, was he meant to discourage him? If it were you, would you say "no son, you can't do it"? There's no harm in trying if he's got the resources. If everyone stays back cause they think their dreams are impossible, there wouldn't be progress. Nigerians complain they are tired of the old politicians but they're always quick to rule out any new face.

He may not go far but he'd be happy he did something. That sense of fulfillment is something.
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by storm001(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Eberex:

And who said that is the Law governing on how to become a president?

Kindly help me ask him
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Oracleforce: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am igbo and very PROUD OF IT, when I say that impossible is nothing, it is not limited to only the igbos alone, I can never be a bigot like you, if you are a little more intelligent, you would have first checked my previous comments here and see what they look LIKE, I cannot be a simple mind like you who sees everything from a tribal point, use the nearest transformer. You know what to do

An average Igbo man is a tribal bigot....including the educated ones among you...your comment shows it...stop deceiving yourself....nobody will arrest you for being a bigot it is your right to be passionate about your cultural belief system but where I'm quarreling with you is hiding behind fingers that you are not a bigot ....
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
One thing i know for sure
He'll do better than buhari
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Olutiseyi(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
To all those saying politics no be Nollywood....
I hope you'll like the reality that's happening in this country
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Blackdisciple(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nice one
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by orisa37: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
"THIS IS MY BELOVED SON IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED'!!!
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by labelle123(f): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Anyone/ anything is better than the senile I Aso rock
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Mechejy: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
My people this is not a question of one believing in himself. I may say the young man is day dreaming. Political heavyweights have tried in time past they couldn’t succeed though they qualified in all aspects but fulani couldn’t allow them let alone a movie actor. his wise father should have lent him some sense. Yuletide please don’t waste your hard earned money
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Kachikey(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
You have my vote... Let a youth lead us this time around.what has the old cargo given us since the keep recyclely themselves. After all dem awolowo and zik no be for dem youth age dem fight for independence......
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by Scamperlee(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Baba no be film set be this

Nigeria matter pass acting matter

They have caucus, the position is turn by turn among them and once is no more working again, then we split.

But for now, Nigeria is been controlled by demonic people who doesn't care what it can cause them to have the power.
Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by mbaise1000: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Oracleforce:

An average Igbo man is a tribal bigot....including the educated ones among you...your comment shows it...stop deceiving yourself....nobody will arrest you for being a bigot it is your right to be passionate about your cultural belief system but where I'm quarreling with you is hiding behind fingers that you are not a bigot ....

And an average whatever you are is not a bigot?
I don't hide behind anything to say what I think and feel and it shows, go back where it startef and see what you are, keep hating and I don't think any igbo person gives a Bleep about your opinion, we are headed somewher and we are focused and no one can wish or insult or HATE it away, I KNOW you know that but will not accept it because you all are in denial, as you can also see even the strangers (saboteurs) in the name of politicians among us have no authority over it, keep dpimg what you are doing and we will keep doing what we are doing

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency by laurelbae(f): 6:18am On Feb 13, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

And an average whatever you are is not a bigot?
I don't hide behind anything to say what I think and feel and it shows, go back where it startef and see what you are, keep hating and I don't think any igbo person gives a Bleep about your opinion, we are headed somewher and we are focused and no one can wish or insult or HATE it away, I KNOW you know that but will not accept it because you all are in denial, as you can also see even the strangers (saboteurs) in the name of politicians among us have no authority over it, keep dpimg what you are doing and we will keep doing what we are doing
Olisa gozie gi!!! Anyi choro ndi di ka gi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? / Senators, Reps Buy Suvs, Property At Ridiculous Give-away Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.