Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,065 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement (33755 Views)

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / EFCC Arraigns Ex-Lagos Attorney-General, Shasore For Alleged $100,000 Fraud / Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by xynerise: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jostoman:
oga it is not hoodlums that is hijacking the protest, it is government themselves that always send thug to scatter it.
We are saying the same thing
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by bomijuwon(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
Beautypearls62:
Government are obviously scared. They are taking preventive measures because they understand that youths now have experience of how protest should be staged.

Just doubting the effectiveness of this protest should it begin.

Any way,
To hell with Naija Government!!!

You mean the Government is justifying the opportunities to confirm the arrest under the law. Please don't fall wrong of this traps...
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by shogotermies(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sounds like a reminder to me.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Letthrmsay(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
khalleb:
Abó Óró lansó fun òmolu' abi tobadenu adi odindin

Odindin ke? Will dindinrins ever listen?awon baseje atohunrinwa, anybody that want to move, should move to his state or Abuja,that's the seat of Government, anybody that do anyhow will see anyhow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Letthrmsay(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Brendaniel:

they are scared, the warnings are too much from the government, this is like the 4th time...

U better read btw d lines before u start massacre and looking for refuge status,the law that tied rope on your necks has been read loud and clear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Letthrmsay(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jostoman:
oga it is not hoodlums that is hijacking the protest, it is government themselves that always send thug to scatter it.

U are telling stories that suit your ear,go move for your State,we know your types,enough of destruction of Yoruba land. Or are e you among the people that looted people's shop.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by seyz91(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin cheesy
Brendaniel:
Why are they so scared ? Abeg is lekki toll gate the gate of heaven grin

Endsars Protesters vs Lagos state Government
[img]https://media1./images/c306d5c38e257da6c326fc64323fc1b2/tenor.gif?itemid=14410652[/img]
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Brendaniel: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Letthrmsay:

U better read btw d lines before u start massacre and looking for refuge status,the law that tied rope on your necks has been read loud and clear.

So if they disobey the government, is massacre of your citizens the right thing for any government to do, if you justify the last massacre for any reason then you are evil...

1 Like

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by seyz91(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
undecided
Madmancomment:
Good news kill them all bastardized
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Letthrmsay(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Brendaniel:

So if they disobey the government, is massacre of your citizens the right thing for any government to do, if you justify the last massacre for any reason then you are evil...

U are looking for refuge status like your sister Dj socket, continue,nah tears go end am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Iamsane: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
kyrian1:
This country is not working

Because they didn't allow you go mad finish?

1 Like

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Brendaniel: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Letthrmsay:

U are looking for refuge status like your sister Dj socket, continue,nah tears go end am.

Refuge grin God is my refuge, I know your type already, continue your gain with evil people of this government to oppress the citizens who only want to live a better life, it's only a matter of time, those people you think will remain relevant in the scheme of things will be no where to be found....

1 Like

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
No going back......

One Man's freedom to exercise his rights stops at the tip of the next Man's nose. You can go ahead with your protest, but don't inconvenience the users of that road - democracy (however imperfect) shouldn't descend to mob rule.

1 Like

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by jimcaddy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
They have used style to warn us. Lool. Anyone them shoot, na you know oh.

1 Like

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by ShootThemAll(f): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
I will be there @ Lekki toll gate before 7am on the 13th of February. God punish Tinubu, Sowolu, Nigerian Army, IG of police, Lagos government and all our stupid leaders except Senator Abaribe. grin
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by omoharry(f): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Brendaniel:

forget it they are scared, you think the last protest didn't shock them to their marrow, the warnings are too much...
they are still recovering ..I don't think they will send thier thugs anymore to disrupt the peaceful protest, becos they saw how these thugs paved the way for street urchin- that ended up destroying and looting properties & businesses every where .Let the protest be peaceful without blocking the road .
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Businessboy96:
Alright..please if you have any property for sale contact me, I have access to over 20 active whatsapp group. Thanks

A personal property located in Ph. If ur interested, hit me up.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by smith1985(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Badonasty:
This is how democracy works... government should be scared of the people not the other way around...we are getting there

if u think they are scared then come out protest let see what's up....
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by dederocs(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
opening the tollgate does more harm than good. i bet the concession company has made its company over. It will bring back bad memories, and the tollgate causes traffic.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by omenka(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Igbochief001:
Obviously the government is scared ....
Dear Igbos, why are you people desirous of the destruction of Lagos and South West by extension?

How would the destruction of Lagos make life more pleasant for you people?

Why are you guys like this? Why this awful HATE?
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by AMBURSAA(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
IF I TALK ADM.WIL BLOCK ME
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by MsAllison(f): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
omenka:
Dear Igbos, why are you people desirous of the destruction of Lagos and South West by extension?

How would the destruction of Lagos make life more pleasant for you people?

Why are you guys like this? Why this awful HATE?
I taught old age comes with sense omenka

grow up dude
you've passed this level

1 Like

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by gosmoney(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Madmancomment:
what is dis one saying did he read at all
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Sammyblaq(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Number 4 is just a joke...
All the functions they attend surpasses that figure 50.

Na now una know say Covid Dey.
Even for NASS men dey cluster sef.

Mtshewww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Basher8583: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Igbochief001:
Obviously the government is scared ....

The government is actually nice to warn you of your impending actions since you are a kid and cannot reason with your head to know what is right from wrong
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Bidi123: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
If the government want peace they should listen to the people who put them there.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Basher8583:

The government is actually nice to warn you of your impending actions since you are a kid and cannot reason with your head to know what is right from wrong
So protest is now wrong ? U sha would be in opposition someday sha just remember that
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by chrizzyace: 12:55am On Feb 12, 2021
Madmancomment:

Your moniker says it all I got nothing to tell you
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by Muzikluva(m): 1:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Businessboy96:
Alright..please if you have any property for sale contact me, I have access to over 20 active whatsapp group. Thanks
Landed property??
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by plaindealer: 1:11am On Feb 12, 2021
kyrian1:
This country is not working

For Igbos and enemies of Nigeria.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement by iamjavadem(m): 4:33am On Feb 12, 2021
Go and protest tomorrow then, lets know who is scared, mumu.
Brendaniel:
Why are they so scared ?

Endsars Protesters vs Lagos state Government
[img]https://media1./images/c306d5c38e257da6c326fc64323fc1b2/tenor.gif?itemid=14410652[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / The Tree That Killed People In Imo State (picture) / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.