Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi (628 Views)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by EBMedia: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
I don't believe to be successful, you have to wake up 5am daily- lawmaker Akin Alabi

Lawmaker, Akin Alabi says he doesn't believe that to be successful, one has to wake up by 5am daily, IgbereTV reports.

The lawmaker who is also an author shared this thought on his Twitter handle. He averred that while it is okay to wake up early, what is most important is to have a productive day.

Read his post as shared on his handles below;

Except I must resume at job, catch an early morning flight or be in a meeting that would change my life, I never get up early, even when I was broke. I’m not a morning person and I don’t believe you have to wake up early everyday to be successful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
I agree completely.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by Omihanifa: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
He's 100 percent right on this. It's not really about the time one wakes up o, the major thing nah wetin person achieve with his or her time
Re: I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by Envelopus: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
Point.
Re: I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by bet9ja(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
I concur
Re: I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by KAHBOOM: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
True talk.

But it depends on the type of job and the distance of ur place of work.

If u work under someone and ur place of work is far,and u have to go tru traffic before u reach office then u have no choice than to wake up very early to beat traffic.

But If u are self employed and ur office is close to where u stay,Count urself lucky becos u can sleep like a king and wake up anytime u like.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
oga Alabi, allow boys hussle o n forget all this your motivational talk..wen you were blogging n building your nairabet site, you were doing it 24hrs, just say wen one is successful he doesn't need to stil wake up by 5am anymore....

I know how many times i woke up by even 4am going to work, growing my blog n earning my first thousand USD with adsense, so attimes waking up then have its gain too!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by Beckysexy(f): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Very True
Re: I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by GamalNasser: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Waking up early is for men in the rat race ..A child of God wakes up when he wants to and things will still pop..
Re: I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
oga Alabi, allow boys hussle o n forget all this your motivational talk..wen you were blogging n building your nairabet site, you were doing it 24hrs, just say wen one is successful he doesn't need to stil wake up by 5am anymore....

I know how many times i woke up by even 4am going to work, growing my blog n earning my first thousand USD with adsense, so attimes waking up then have its gain too!
i wanna learn.
Re: I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by Lanretoye(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
unless you live in alimosho and you have to resume work by 8am in Victoria Island daily.many people get home from work around 11pm and still wake by 4am for work the next morning,what a life
Re: I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by AlphaSoul: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
EBMedia:
I don't believe to be successful, you have to wake up 5am daily- lawmaker Akin Alabi

Lawmaker, Akin Alabi says he doesn't believe that to be successful, one has to wake up by 5am daily, IgbereTV reports.

The lawmaker who is also an author shared this thought on his Twitter handle. He averred that while it is okay to wake up early, what is most important is to have a productive day.

Read his post as shared on his handles below;

Except I must resume at job, catch an early morning flight or be in a meeting that would change my life, I never get up early, even when I was broke. I’m not a morning person and I don’t believe you have to wake up early everyday to be successful.

+1
Re: I Don't Believe To Be Successful, You Have To Wake Up 5am Daily- Akin Alabi by NwaNimo1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Rains Curses On Politicians Who Are Against South-west (VIDEO) / Plight Of Northern Youth: Chased By B/haram, Bandits At Home, Hunted By ‘task Fo / Do You Think Seyi Makinde Perform More Than Fashola When He Was A Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.