Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Catch Cheating Spouse - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Catch Cheating Spouse (518 Views)

Catch A Cheater! / Villa- Rica: An Event Place To Catch Fun / Is Your Bfriend/gfriend Cheating On You? Follow These 10steps To Findout. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catch Cheating Spouse by cheat101: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2011
we can help you expose the secrets of your cheating spouse by you installing our software on the phone of the spouse you suspects might be having an affair with somebody else. with our software you can read sms messages, view call history and contacts, track location, make you record all calls made from/to specific numbers. the recorded calls will be recorded and sent to you. you can see the details of incoming and outgoing calls. you will find out when and who (based on the name stored in the phone address book) is being called, call duration, web history, view emails sent and received using our blackberry spy software, view all the pictures loaded on the phone, view all the video loaded on the phone, contact details, text message/sms logging, blackberry messenger details…….
Re: Catch Cheating Spouse by nwcfinance(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2011
how do i get it?
Re: Catch Cheating Spouse by cheat101: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
nwcfinance:

how do i get it?
for more information you can send an email to cheat401@gmail.com
Re: Catch Cheating Spouse by nwcfinance(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2011
send it here.
Re: Catch Cheating Spouse by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2011
Why give myself hypertension?
Re: Catch Cheating Spouse by amyliajane(f): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2011
i wonder, why give yourself unnecessary stress and untimely high bp

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan / Insurance Adjuster / Start Bulksms Marketing Today And Get 10,000 Gsm Numbers Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.