Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,443 members, 7,978,405 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:00 AM

5 Major Acne Triggers You Need To Avoid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Major Acne Triggers You Need To Avoid (242 Views)

Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / 5 Major Reasons Why You Should Not Avoid Your Village People / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Acne Triggers You Need To Avoid by August21(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2021
If there is one skin condition many folks around the world would like to magically remove from their skin, I bet you acne would make the top five.

Many continue to wonder what causes acne or at the very least what triggers should one avoid.

This clearly is because we all want a perfect skin. One that is without blemish. The type that music artist love to talk about in their lyrics.

So, if you constantly worry about your skin and how to remove the spots on your face or any other related issues, then do not fret. You are not alone in this quest.

Over the years, folks like you have successfully conquered the “Mighty acne” and its many spots.

We made a list of 5 major triggers of acne and thought you would like to know about it and maybe decide to avoid them.

Before we jump right into it, what is acne?

Many definitions exist but let us look at this one that defines acne as a chronic, inflammatory skin condition that causes spots and pimples, especially on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest, and upper arms.

What causes it?
As we are all aware, every human being has a skin and our skin is made up of oil glands, pores, follicles etc. All these components play a vital role in keeping our skin healthy and nice. A follicle is a small skin cavity from which hair grows. Every single hair on the human body grows from its own follicle. Follicles connect the glands to the pore.

I hope this helps. You can read more here:

https://laserdermclinicsng.com/5-major-acne-triggers-you-need-to-avoid/

(1) (Reply)

Namaste Wahala... All I Think About The Movie | My Honest Review / Best Anniversary Wishes That Makes Your Day Fantastic / Suitable Cream For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.