Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,219 members, 7,963,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:58 AM

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist (10980 Views)

Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill / High Risk Personality :serial Scam Artist And Conman: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by lilachiever(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Kabiru the cursed one.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by U1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Such a shame. I think this guy probably has a link to Lagostaxiguy whom some old guys on the betting thread might know. I guess I must have been lucky if that's the case.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
U1:
Such a shame. I think this guy probably has a link to Lagostaxiguy whom some old guys on the betting thread might know. I guess I must have been lucky if that's the case.

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, the serial fraudster, makes use of numerous monikers on this forum. He is very much on the forum and following up on this thread whenever new comments are made. With the numerous monikers, he claims to be who he is not, just to defraud other unsuspecting members.

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by pendragon35(m): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2021
Chai this guy is yet to pay. Go and drag him on Facebook and Twitter. That's how a friend got his. One of my relatives were also scammed as well. Devilish people
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
More images of the fraudster, Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru.

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by alphabbey1(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2021
uboma:
The address on his Driver's License is fake.

I wrote to Guaranty Trust Bank to report the fraud case against Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru. Guaranty Trust Bank replied that his bank account had been frozen following my report and their own investigation. Since then, Guaranty Trust Bank has failed to gimme update, I guess the restriction placed on his account earlier has been lifted...

I guess the laws of Nigeria do not protect persons who have suffered from fraudulent activities.

Photos of Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru are now uploaded.
This is exactly what I told some folks that banks are useless when it comes to helping you trace your lost fund
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by jennyswtie: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2021
This is very sad. I wonder how this one sleeps at night. Tufiakwa!
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by lilachiever(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
uboma:

Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, the serial fraudster, makes use of numerous monikers on this forum. He is very much on the forum and following up on this thread whenever new comments are made. With the numerous monikers, he claims to be who he is not, just to defraud other unsuspecting members.

Good afternoon. I don't know if you posted that WhatsApp screenshot by mistake but it is in no way connect to Adeiza Yusuf.

The man in the picture just called me and he is very unhappy about his picture and that of his kids being in the internet space for a crime he knows nothing about.

Please have it pulled down ASAP.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Uber11: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
lilachiever:

Good afternoon. I don't know if you posted that WhatsApp screenshot by mistake but it is in no way connect to Adeiza Yusuf.

The man in the picture just called me and he is very unhappy about his picture and that of his kids being in the internet space for a crime he knows nothing about.

the guy that called you founds out that his picture is here through me, Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is about to Scam me, he asked me to wait till this Monday which I am still waiting, he actually gave me the man's number as someone that will help me buy a car, I eventually bought the car through other sources, so Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru collected money to do my drivers license and other documents, about 90k, when I realized he was up to something, I searched my contact and found this man's number that Yusuf Adeiza gave me his number, I told him what was happening and he assured me that he hate scam, he last saw Yusuf over 3 years ago but he knows him very well, he called Yusuf himself and told me to exercise patience that Yusuf said by this coming Monday my documents will be ready, I was not satisfied, but 1st Yusuf told me his name is Daniel but is actually this man that told me his real name, so I saw this thread on nairaland, I sent the link to the man and he was very Shock to see his picture with his family, but he confirmed the picture is truly his picture(Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru) and he is the person I am dealing with.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by lilachiever(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Uber11:
the guy that called you founds out that his picture is here through me, Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is about to Scam me, he asked me to wait till this Monday which I am still waiting, he actually gave me the man's number as someone that will help me buy a car, I eventually bought the car through other sources, so Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru collected money to do my drivers license and other documents, about 90k, when I realized he was up to something, I searched my contact and found this man's number that Yusuf Adeiza gave me his number, I told him what was happening and he assured me that he hate scam, he last saw Yusuf over 3 years ago but he knows him very well, he called Yusuf himself and told me to exercise patience that Yusuf said by this coming Monday my documents will be ready, I was not satisfied, but 1st Yusuf told me his name is Daniel but is actually this man that told me his real name, so I saw this thread on nairaland, I sent the link to the man and he was very Shock to see his picture with his family, but he confirmed the picture is truly his picture(Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru) and he is the person I am dealing with.

I think I saw your post concerning this in the Uber thread.

Yusuf is a serial scam artist, we all are aware of that. But I don't know how the man's picture got mixed up in this, they don't even look alike to me.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Uber11: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
lilachiever:

Yusuf is a serial scam artist, we all are aware of that. But I don't know how the man's picture got mixed up in this, they don't even look alike to me.
I don't know how that pictured happend, the man was a car dealer Yusuf gave me his number, the man don't even know his picture is on nairaland, but from what the man told me, there was a time a certain number was calling the wife and accusing her of fraud, and each time the wife tell him he will be surprised because according to him, he did not scam anybody, so maybe Yusuf has done something with the wife's phone number, but the man knows Yusuf so I am planning to meet him on Monday, because I must trace Yusuf even if he is in Borno state.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Uber11: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
The man and his wife knows Yususf

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
lilachiever:

Interesting. How long will the denial continue?

Ask him to contact me if he's got the balls...
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by uboma(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
lilachiever:

Trust me, I know exactly what I am doing. I would not upload an innocent man and his child here....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
This Yusuf kabiru self pay up na, what is your problem do you want your children to be unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Uber11: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
uboma:

he was actually the one who told me Kabirus real name, Danial who later turned to be Kabiru gave me his number as a car dealer, I spoke to him today and he was shocked that his picture is on the internet for fraud, he got to know about this picture throug me, but one thing I am sure is that he knows Kabiru and Kabiru knows him, I don't really know how the are connected in your story, Kabiru has really put me into a mess but i will return the favor certainly
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Nezzjnr: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
They haven't gotten this guy yet??
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Uber11: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
uboma:

we just finished talking on phone,pleas send your number to me or you can post it here, he wants to speak to you about this, like I told you he knows Yusuf, they have many mutual friends, from there we can trace his school friends and try to reach his school WhatsApp group and show them what this guy is doing to people, I believe somehow somebody must know where he is right now.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by deedee44: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Uber11:
we just finished talking on phone,pleas send your number to me or you can post it here, he wants to speak to you about this, like I told you he knows Yusuf, they have many mutual friends, from there we can trace his school friends and try to reach his school WhatsApp group and show them what this guy is doing to people, I believe somehow somebody must know where he is right now.
On his docements, his age is 44. This man that claims to be innocent looks 44 to me. Could it be that the other pictures are fake used to distract attentions from the real one?

If the man doesn't know anything as claimed, why would kabiru give you this man's number and expected you to call him.

Behind every smoke, there is a fire abi how do they say it. Arrest everybody that is connected first

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Felicity0001: 5:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

First and foremost I will like to say to OP I like your courage and the fact that you are try to expose a scammer instead of covering him to save others from being scam as well unlike Uber11 who didn't want to post details of this deadly guy despite numerous advise to him even when it is clear the guy is a scam.

But @ uboma I can see you're an educated person and you've done well, though, your approach on this issue is not so good in the side of law because what you're doing now is called social/internet justice it won't give you the justice needed because even if somebody who know where this notorious guy lives runs unto this thread now and contact you you'll still need the police to get him arrested. Or are you planning of jungle justice? Off course not, So the best is report your case to the approapate authorities for proper action and don't take laws into your hand because that other man you posted his pictures and kids can sue you for deformation of character, though he may be an associate, partner or relative to the subject but so long a prosecutor can not establish any criminal, wrong doing or business transactions btw you and him? my brother the man can has a case against you o. That's just the gospel truth. So let's be smart and don't allow our anger to make us act otherwise with issues of life.

The reason the banks have or can not do anything to his account is this, though you mentioned somewhere on how you've gone some undisclosed extent, if that include through the proper channel which is police with evidence by now the banks with a standing mandate from the court would've put a stamped on his account and anywhere the guy tries to carryout any kind of banking transaction within the bank premises he'll be apprehended... Don't doubt this, it has worked for me... Crime was committed in delta state and the criminal was arrested in the far north and was brought down to warri... But mind you all those expenses is on you.

What am i trying to say? Get the police involved in this, probably you and uber11 should find a way to meet up then walk to a police station and get every detail stated and see how the NPF performs their wonders.

Nigeria police sabi work oh don't mind them ooh na just bad government dey make dem unserious.

Lastly, if know you don't have time and money to follow up this case just forget about it and move on because paraventure you run into this guy one day you'll still need the help of the police to arrest him and even if he agrees to pay mind you police will collect about 10-20%(forgotten the actual fig now) of the recovered amount this doesn't not include the money you've spent oh but should the matter get to court the criminal in question stands just two chance;
1) he either pays if found guilty[b] in installment[/b],
2) serve a jail term.

He also has the chance of out of court settlement as well...

So which among this is your motive, to get your money back or make him pay by going to jail... In my own case I made sure I made the guy pay by going to jail... The money at the time was inconsequential.

So think about these things. Try and get more advise from a lawyer and a good and experience police officer as well.

Good luck to you all on any decision you take.

Modify:
I strongly doubt or better still I will say I wouldn't know if you've reported this case to the right channel reason is this @ uber11 through which channel did the scammer guy get the money you sent to him, via proxy by the car dealer or via one of the aforementioned bank details? One thing is is annoying in your own @Uber11 is you're not even giving any detail about this guy instead you're just covering him up. May God help you shall.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Felicity0001: 5:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Enough being said already I rest my case on this... You guys should quote me when you catch the guy because me self go like show am somethinggrin
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by lilachiever(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2021
uboma:

Maybe drop a mail I can send to him?
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Uber11: 6:22am On Aug 28, 2021
Felicity0001:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

First and foremost I will like to say to OP I like your courage and the fact that you are try to expose a scammer instead of covering him to save others from being scam as well unlike Uber11 who didn't want to post details of this deadly guy despite numerous advise to him even when it is clear the guy is a scam.

But @ uboma I can see you're an educated person and you've done well, though, your approach on this issue is not so good in the side of law because what you're doing now is called social/internet justice it won't give you the justice needed because even if somebody who know where this notorious guy lives runs unto this thread now and contact you you'll still need the police to get him arrested. Or are you planning of jungle justice? Off course not, So the best is report your case to the approapate authorities for proper action and don't take laws into your hand because that other man you posted his pictures and kids can sue you for deformation of character, though he may be an associate, partner or relative to the subject but so long a prosecutor can not establish any criminal, wrong doing or business transactions btw you and him? my brother the man can has a case against you o. That's just the gospel truth. So let's be smart and don't allow our anger to make us act otherwise with issues of life.

The reason the banks have or can not do anything to his account is this, though you mentioned somewhere on how you've gone some undisclosed extent, if that include through the proper channel which is police with evidence by now the banks with a standing mandate from the court would've put a stamped on his account and anywhere the guy tries to carryout any kind of banking transaction within the bank premises he'll be apprehended... Don't doubt this, it has worked for me... Crime was committed in delta state and the criminal was arrested in the far north and was brought down to warri... But mind you all those expenses is on you.

What am i trying to say? Get the police involved in this, probably you and uber11 should find a way to meet up then walk to a police station and get every detail stated and see how the NPF performs their wonders.

Nigeria police sabi work oh don't mind them ooh na just bad government dey make dem unserious.

Lastly, if know you don't have time and money to follow up this case just forget about it and move on because paraventure you run into this guy one day you'll still need the help of the police to arrest him and even if he agrees to pay mind you police will collect about 10-20%(forgotten the actual fig now) of the recovered amount this doesn't not include the money you've spent oh but should the matter get to court the criminal in question stands just two chance;
2) serve a jail term.

So which among this is your motive, to get your money back or make him pay by going to jail... In my own case I made sure I made the guy pay by going to jail... The money at the time was inconsequential.

So think about these things. Try and get more advise from a lawyer and a good and experience police officer as well.

Modify:
I strongly doubt or better still I will say I wouldn't know if you've reported this case to the right channel reason is this @ uber11 through which channel did the scammer guy get the money you sent to him, via proxy by the car dealer or via one of the aforementioned bank details? One thing is is annoying in your own @Uber11 is you're not even giving any detail about this guy instead you're just covering him up. May God help you shall.
I don't have much to tell you

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Uber11: 6:50am On Aug 28, 2021
The accounts Yusuf used to Scam me, pleas share in case he wants to use the same account to scam another person

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by CuteNbad(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2021
uboma:
Do you know Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru?

He is a serial Scam Artist.

See more of his photos.
He looks gentle and calm whereas he is a SCAMMER!

Involve EFCC and see him being fished out ASAP!. He go shock you how fast he will be fished out. Once EFCC gets hold of him I swear even in his next life he will be preaching against scamming. Wetin them go do am ehn.
Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by BarrElChapo(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2021
uboma:
The address on his Driver's License is fake.

I wrote to Guaranty Trust Bank to report the fraud case against Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru. Guaranty Trust Bank replied that his bank account had been frozen following my report and their own investigation. Since then, Guaranty Trust Bank has failed to gimme update, I guess the restriction placed on his account earlier has been lifted...

I guess the laws of Nigeria do not protect persons who have suffered from fraudulent activities.

Photos of Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru are now uploaded.

After putting a lien on the account you should have retained the services of a lawyer to recover the money.

The law is not dished out like a father Christmas present to anyone, what if you were lying ? What if you had a squabble and you just went to th he bank to freeze the account to spite him ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Mrlola: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2021
uboma:
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru claims to be different persons at the same time.

He claims to be a Naval Officer to some persons, to others he is a Doctor, to yet others he is a Banker.

He operates accounts in different banks and uses numerous phone numbers and email accounts.

I reported him to Polaris Bank where he operates an account but no action was taken.

He carries out most of his transactions using Opay services...

He had once asked me to have pity on his kids and not carry out drastic action on him (recorded) but he has refused to refund my money.

Get a court order to freeze his BVN. Please with his banks to give you the BVN of the account that receive your fund. He will come looking for you. You can also write to NIBSS. Stop wasting your time. My friend did this to a scammer, it only took a week before he showed up begging!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by CilicMarin: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
Felicity0001:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

2) serve a jail term.

Modify:
[/s]

Don't mind this scammer. He was probably sent by the said Kabiru to discourage you ...He is either the Kabiru himself or his partner. Please pay him no heed!

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by Uber11: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Felicity0001:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

2) serve a jail term.

Modify:

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by explosiveskull(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Don't mind this scammer. He was probably sent by the said Kabiru to discourage you ...He is either the Kabiru himself or his partner. Please pay him no heed!

I was almost saying same thing but have been suppressing the urge. The guy clearly betrayed his main motive unknowingly to he himself.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by IFSHR: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Guys abeg Felicity is not the scammer guy....Felicity is a known guy from the Uber/bolt platform....he is just a very blunt/ long epistle writing person. You can go through his posts....

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru Is A Serial Scam Artist by explosiveskull(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2021
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru, why I hate scammers are cos they feed off other people's sweat without the victims knowing and it makes everyone not to trust anybody, so you see you are an enemy to everyone. You guys cause lots of pains and death to innocent people.

Please kindly refund those money, it is obvious this one go choke, your cup don full and spilling, this is the end point for you, you just have to vomit this one.

But for the mean time, since enough evidence have shown that you are a scammer, I'll have to take your details and pictures to my facebook, twitter, whatsapp and instagram to warn my own circle of you, especially when ever they see anything Yusuf or Adeiza or Kabiru, they should run to the maximum of how their legs can carry them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Can't Money Be Sufficiently Printed For Our Use? / Monetary Policy Committee Raises MPR To 14% / 6 Ways To Keep Cyber Hackers Away From Your Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.