Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,639 members, 7,965,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:36 PM

Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead (21568 Views)

Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) / Fire Razes Orita-Aperin Ibadan Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by foreshore(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by grim33(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Idiots ... because of water ... undecided

Idiot man dies because of woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by thymm50(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hausa juju come strong pass Yoruba man own chai

3 Likes

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by johnmartus(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
And who is the slave and master? Your forefathers has always been a slave to usman Danfodio,and they handed the mantle of slavery to you incoming generation.

I pray that you guys serve usman Danfodio for life.
Danzakidakura:
slave and it's masters fight waiting concerne me self.
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by Oxtertee(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
My wife just confirmed to me that there is break down of law & order at shasha area of ibadan.

This arewa people are bitting more than they can chew.
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by berryPee(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
You mean say Auwalu put zarce for hand take punch the Yoruba man? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by Deserea: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
They will settle in family (APC) meeting!

4 Likes

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by SKINDOGGY: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
If na Igbos they will come with their usual anthem Igbos don't love their self lol anyway yorubas don't love themselves cool grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fights here and there , bloodshed here and there.
What is wrong with Nigeria? Tribal differences and different things kill this country Daily!
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by Mokason288(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jax1:
Hausa man killed a Yoruba man on Yoruba soil. grin grin grin grin grin . this is not an issue because the Yorubas are slow to anger.
You are wicked grin grin grin

I saw what you did

4 Likes

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by wyqay: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Anger is madness
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by candygist: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
chiiraq802:
Omo!! Dis 2021 no carry better thing for Nigeria oooo... But anyhow shaaa Oluwa is invloved, That wan is Importanta.

RIP to the deceased.

Just imagine a Yoruba man, Igbo man or any other Ethnic group beats an Hausa man to death in Kano or Kaduna or any Northern States.....
Even Dogs and Fowls belonging to the other tribes won't survive the arewa backlash.

Nigerians need to learn how to control Anger Issues ....
especially those Northern Folks ....They easily get pissed and them they Vex carelessly anyhow.

Funny enough, the Hausa man is the most friendly tribe amongst the tribes you mentioned. You guys take their simplicity for granted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by Jaaqbruce: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Women causing men death.... angry
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by BanevsJoker(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Una never defend Lagos finish, Ibadan own don start. These Igbos must be omnipresent. How do they manage to be everywhere at the same time?

2 Likes

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by EmekaA125(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Elvictor:
grin
Yoruba ronu looking to see Igbo
shocked
disappointed, they are going back to hiding

cheesy cheesy
U dey mind afonja tribalistic elements. They always find their voices in Igbo matter but look the other way when it's Hausa-Fulani.

Fulani herders are presently dealing with those double faced ewedu eating lunatics cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by EmekaA125(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jax1:
Hausa man killed a Yoruba man on Yoruba soil. grin grin grin grin grin . this is not an issue because the Yorubas are slow to anger.
Super story. Yorubas are not violent in nature so what concerns them most is their normal social outing, owambe party and littering the whole environment with Omo ale jatijati grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by Jodano: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Still the same people everywhere they're, they have destroyed their homes, now they extend it to those that host them.
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by Ugandatales: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Racoon:
The Shasha area of Ojoo-Ibadan is a mixed community of Yorubas & Hausas for ages.I remember writing my GCE in the primary school in that community back then.How come fighting is breaking out now even leading to death is a cause for concern.

I'm surprised too. I moved here December last year, and I noticed the large population of Hausas in the area... especially the Sasa market area...they live in peace. You will even see Hausa guys speaking fluent Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by EmekaA125(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
pretydiva:
There's tension in the land. God save us
Which tension. The tension exists only in afonja land where locals are being killed & maimed by Fulani herders whom they(afonjas) supported their kinsman Buhari en masse 2015. Let them feel the pains of their slavemaster. Let their useless amotekun come out boldly and face armed herdsmen if they can. Ndi ala undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by oluwasegun007(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
The time is near....

They will raise that question for national assembly very soon....
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by EmekaA125(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Where's that tribal bigot with the moniker MuchAdo. Come and defend ur Oduduwa brothers na. Coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by Omoslim26: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
SoBright101:
I don't know your tribe and if you are not an impostor, stop making enemies for Igbo

Be wise, illiterates has taken over this platform

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved

You see one idiot told me to just sit and let them be

dat mofo you quoted now if checked will be an Ipob member and the only thing dey do is bigotry and more bigotry and they paint the narrative that they are speaking for the Igbos in entirety while it's obvious that they have been rejected and proscribed in Ala Igbo

My question to any sane person is have you ever seen any well to do Igbo man or the ohaneze say nonsense about any other tribe

apart from that scammer from Isiama Afara Ukwu Umuahia and his group of urine drunkards
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by elgramz: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kennyswag, MrKunlex, emperor863, orosunbolb and other Yoruba online warriors, your attention is needed in Ibadan. Stop making noise online, go and prove yourselves in defence of the Yoruba race at Ibadan.
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by etrouble: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Elvictor:
grin
Yoruba ronu looking to see Igbo
shocked
disappointed, they are going back to hiding

cheesy cheesy

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorder, mental imbalance and hallucinations. If you don't check yourself into the nearest psychiatric hospital, you will find yourself nakked at the market square.

1 Like

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by myobjective: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
capitalzero:
If yoruba man beats hausa man in the north, he would be decapitated in 5minutes.
If yoruba man beats hausa man in the yorubaland, there would be rioting with destruction of lives and properties.

You people always like to turn everything into an ethnic supremacy fight. A Yoruba thug can beat and kill and Hausa thug in the north and nothing will happen. The only reason you see more Hausa-Fulani causing this type of problem is that, there are more downtrodden northerners without nothing to loose moving down south. More northern youth are uneducated, live from hand to out and we easily burn shit and take the next available night bus to Maiduguri.

You can't compare such a people with the average Yoruba or Igbo that have lots going for them.

2 Likes

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by Funkeshuga(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
EzeAro:
Yoruba don suffer sha
Fulani raping their women, flogging their Oba, dismembering them, and even seizing their villages unchallenged (say Hi to Iskalu Wakili)
Hausas sef have joined in the ass-whooping
Seems Igbos are the best neighbors they have so far yet dem no go allow us drink water keep cup in peace.

God dey sha.

when some Yoruba na rejoice about you people predicament in East you will now be screaming Yoruba this Yoruba that

you Igbo are just sad people, I mean all of you here, there is a loss of lives and this is what you acclaimed expose people could be doing exposing your stupidity in a sad thread

I pray sanity come back to you people, what happened in Enugu happened at Ibadan now we won't hear words from you dummies

anyway when Yoruba wake up, both you Igbo and Hausa will be eliminated from their land. I blame some Yoruba anyway, unlike me non Yoruba won't even have right in my region as no Yoruba have right in Igbo and Hausa land

1 Like

Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by gaskiyamagana: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Biafrawemove:
Hausa vs fulani

None of my business
At this stage my igbo brothers are my priority
Nnamdi kanu will broadcast tomorrow to initiate the enforcement of open grazing
We dey listen
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by Neddyogu(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Woman pour water for hausa man bodi, hausa man take charm keep Yoruba man, ayam nor understanding this yarn joor. Sombori explain
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by doxijaw: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Every tribe should return to their fathers land.

D Yorubas are being used for Lagos

Niger Delta for oil

Igboland has nothing to offer hence the disregard

Others are attaches'
grin
Re: Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead by personal59: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
one for where even now you will see 4 burnt bodies beside the road not to talk of the main battle field.

Nigeria is hot every where may God help us in this country o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire At Plaza 44, Balogun Market, Lagos Island / ‘Form A’ Applicants To Submit Three-year Tax Clearance Certificates – Banks / Dangote Refinery Imports Crude As NNPCL Swaps Oil For Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.