Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Started Sleeping With My Daughter After My Wife Left Me- 55year Old Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Started Sleeping With My Daughter After My Wife Left Me- 55year Old Man (424 Views)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Started Sleeping With My Daughter After My Wife Left Me- 55year Old Man by assamu1122(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
A 55year old man identified as Mr. Chigozie, from Abia state has been apprehended for continually taking advantage of his 12years old daughter, newsline9ja.com reports.

The business man was apprehended this morning 12th February, 2021 by concerned youths in his neighborhood after they heard Precious (not real name) crying every morning. On getting to the house to know what always made the little girl to cry, the girl gathered the courage to reveal to the neighbor youths that, her father has been sleeping with her against her wish since her mother left the house.

After being interrogated by the youths why he committed such act, newsline9ja.com gathered that, Mr. Chigozie slept with his daughter because he finds it difficult to woo a woman.

"I know I have committed abomination that can end me in jail. I started sleeping with my daughter after her mother left me 3years ago and since then, I have always find it difficult to approach and woo any woman of my choice. Whenever I want to sleep with her, I always used condom because I don't want her to get pregnant for me and I was the one that deflowered her" Chigozie said.

After he made a confessional statement and accepted of committing the outrageous act, Chigozie was thereafter handed over to the police for subsequent investigations.

Re: I Started Sleeping With My Daughter After My Wife Left Me- 55year Old Man by Lastmankc(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
He should be castrated ASAP
Re: I Started Sleeping With My Daughter After My Wife Left Me- 55year Old Man by elmodee7(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
So sad.

(1) (Reply)

Army Rescues Man And His Driver From Kidnappers In Abia State (video). / Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. / How Do You Report A Phone Scammer To NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.