Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,472 members, 7,881,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Women’s Submission Is A Curse - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women’s Submission Is A Curse (3381 Views)

My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me / I Placed A Curse On My Husband. / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women’s Submission Is A Curse by Nobody: 5:31am On May 09, 2021
cooooooks:
In this Nigeria, you think men are controlling wine ?

I laugh in urgent 5k.

Nobody is controlling women here. We (think we) have a normalized prostitution economy where men expect to provide in exchange for starfish action and 'respect' from other chained (married) men.

If you want to see how Nigerian families are actually faring, go to a school. See which parent pays the fees, who the kids respect, etc.

Women are respected as mothers are valued more than fathers, but the incentive for mother's even high income earning ones to leave their marriage is very low, society has shaming mechanism and dominant religious ideologies to shame women into compliance unlike western gynocentric Societies where none of these exists

Our dominant ideologies is still Patriachal even our laws and Culture too

Men dominate politics
Men dominate Culture
Men dominate Religion
Men dominate business

Men are in charge and we have full authority over women in our conservative society as we are the stronger and least criticized gender in the Culture
Re: Women’s Submission Is A Curse by Nobody: 5:37am On May 09, 2021
cococandy:
Yea that’s why I said other religions too. They all have issues.

We really need to be able to see the wrong in our own ways

Islam (Religion) is an ideology same with Egalitarian feminism, both are dogmatic doctrines that indoctrinate people and both don't care about the objective truth, just tools for controls of any Society

Islam seeks to control women
Feminism seeks to control men

I would rather die than allow a woman control me, if gynocentrism enters Africa, I'm going to the middle East to convert to Islam and leave my Christian faith

Nonsense
Re: Women’s Submission Is A Curse by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 09, 2021
cooooooks:
In this Nigeria, you think men are controlling wine ?

I laugh in urgent 5k.

Nobody is controlling women here. We (think we) have a normalized prostitution economy where men expect to provide in exchange for starfish action and 'respect' from other chained (married) men.

If you want to see how Nigerian families are actually faring, go to a school. See which parent pays the fees, who the kids respect, etc.

Wanna be my daddy? kiss
Re: Women’s Submission Is A Curse by cooooooks(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2021
I'm too young to be your daddy.

Lollittaa:

Wanna be my daddy? kiss
Re: Women’s Submission Is A Curse by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 09, 2021
cooooooks:
I'm too young to be your daddy.

Daaadddyy kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who's Mother's Favorite Child / How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. / Why It's Good For Women Not To Be Stingy With breast Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.