Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 (8781 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country / Osinbajo: Nigeria’s Problem Is Not Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by oluwasegun007(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Vision 2030

When 2023 election time reach dem go extend am to vision 2040

LORI IRO

Abeg hustle ooo make your children no carry naija mata for head
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by messenger4891: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
it is not in my character to use abusive words for elderly people...but this is unbelievable .what type of politicians do we have in Nigeria self...imagine to achieve 30% of power in 2030 ,what a shameful statement .
God help us
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by CocoaOla: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Iro po iro po

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by SolarEdge: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Talk is cheap.. It's a simple project and you don't have to wait till 2030 to achieve that but not with this day government.. Never
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by tellwisdom: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
This mumu man sef go de follow them lie. Spits angry
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by Rollins777(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Foolish leaders talking about renewable 30% light in 2030, when other countries are inventing other’s technologies and our foolish leaders are fooling around
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by heyihola: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
There won't be a country called NIGERIA in 2030.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by Lordbinsmar: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lori iro Renewable energy grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by Ooye12: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cc top format well done ..
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by Harrynight(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
cheesy

Untill then epileptic power supply and darkness continues
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by mrdharkchild(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
TCTV:
With Prof Osinbajo in charge, everything is very possible, ever best Vice President

Allow am make e enter seat first. Girls, so easily manipulated by their nature.
Na so bf go de beat gf she go still hang around because she believed he's gonna change
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by Sheriman(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lori iro noonii
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by olawuyirasaq: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
lori iro
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by Goodman247: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nigeria still creeping like a snail while other countries are enjoying 24/7 power
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by otosa(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
The only assignment our VP assigned to is giving us long long passing. Since 2015, he has not mentioned a single project that they have finished. What he full of saying is "we will this we will that". We will VP.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by uniquetechng: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
That's how politicians promised heaven and earth as Vision 2020 , this is 2021 and nothing was achieved .
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by amazingspiderma: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bottom line is that renewable energy is not a political program alone, but a program that involves both technical competency, engineering analysis, investments and policy support.
Talk is cheap, even a fool will build castles in the air, and expect anyone to believe it.

In India, people are using waste from their backyard to generate gas energy.
This type of initiatives requires little or no foreign technology.
But here we are looking at importing solar panels from China alone. A renewable energy that is not self sustainable to any society is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by BigBizzy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
shut up Mr. Man.
Midget be lying to millions of people on a daily.

spitsssssss
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by gr8child(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
He should tell us after it has happened.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by kolade560: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Osinbajo has been reduced to a tool of spitting trash in this gruelling, directionless, visionless Fulani govt. You neither represent Yoruba's or Nigeria at large but a representative of selfish cabals who will soon disappear into political oblivion..... Succinctly put, you are a disgrace.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by 1Dray(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Peappy49:
With Osinbajo in power, lots are possible

You mean he's not in power now?
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by martinmiller: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don't agree � with prof position, it is seriously shameful that this man can be talking with share confidence.

What had happened to their campaign promise, why are you voted in, if not for the change you cried about before you assume office.

Nigerian leaders make everything looks difficult, leading this country through a progressive path is not a rocket science. The past and the present leaders are all monumental failures and should all be made accountable for the vision less about the country Nigeria.

Enough of the English and start doing something meaningful to this nation, the problem of Nigeria is in Nigeria and it's solutions are in Nigerian
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by chaloskyx: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
LIES LIES LIES
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by Kingstanding: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
OgundeleTeju:
This is a good one
. Good in what sense? Osinbajo is a vice president on fake promise. Buhari only send him when it comes to deceive Nigerians with fake promise.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by kayjay69(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
I laugh, the comments attributed to the Vice President are nothing but pure comedy. But then he is a trained lawyer liar, not a Power Systems Engineer so I tend to take what he says on this particular topic with a pinch of salt.

In the world today, there are a lot of developed countries who cannot boast of 10% being generated by renewables. It is not because they don't want to, it is because renewables are quite expensive and often rely on government subsidies. Let's not even talk of favourable regulatory framework and environment needed for renewable power generation to thrive, let's not even talk of the technology needed for renewable power generation. In addition, countries that seek renewables are countries that already have stable power generation, transmission and distribution networks not countries still struggling to achieve 10,000MW of power supply for 3 months.

This is a pipe dream at best!
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by Olowola2: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lori iro.... Opoor por por iro poor.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by vioment: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is not a good news.

If you people applied/apply wisdom, by 2030, that should be 90 percent.

If you haven't built your foundation, you can't build your house.

I don't care about renewables or not, we care about safe and affordable electricity.

We dont have serious people running anything in Nigeria.

If we have to steal the technology from many places, so be it. The peace, unity, and progress, of Nigeria depends on electrification like allbdeveloped places. This should be number 1 on the priority list.

There is no urgency in this electricification situation. May God help Nigeria.

Wike and other governors are there, wasting money, paying footballers, always paying traditional rulers. How can anybody that is not Nigerian or corrupt, want to invest in Nigeria or even come visit. How can education prosper in a meaningful way. That means Ghana and others with electricity will definitely be so far ahead of us.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by 12inchess: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
thesicilian:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.

Our developments are always in the future.

Nigeria reminds me of that James bond movie "Tomorrow Never Dies"

Tomorrow no dey finish. APC still wan use "tomorrow" campaign in 2023.

Eku ise oluwa
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by bigcasava1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
This our rulers are mad!
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by KulKid(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
It was after relocating to an estate run by naval government officials I realized the scam the Nigerian government has been doing to us when it comes to electricity. I can tell u that we have constant power supply 24/7 where I am 18+ hours a day guaranteed light if them take am under few minutes dem don bring am. I asked my co-neighbours how far na Yankee I dey abi I still dey Nigeria? They replied the light is been supplied to us directly from government so hence there is always light in only our estate. I pay 3K per month here but oboy if na 5K self it's worth it chai. This country na scam, them dey give light to the rich and put the poor in darkness, yet still lying through their teeth there will be light in 2030 na God go punish all of una for the days I suffered in darkness inside ijegun.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Achieve 30% Power Supply From Renewables By 2030 by jezze: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Joylove2324:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/nigeria-to-achieve-30-power-supply-from-renewables-by-2030-osinbajo/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
it's good to be positive but let's tackle insecurity problem on our table first,it's only the living will see 2030.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, "You Are Accustomed To Losing Your Citizens" / How Influx Of Illegal Miners Into Osun Threatens Security / American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.