Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Neymar’s Lifestyle Questioned - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar’s Lifestyle Questioned (285 Views)

Romelu Lukaku Has Questioned The Act Of Taking The Knee To Fight Racism. / Cristiano Ronaldo's World Cup Goals Questioned By Cesc Fabregas / Francis Uzoho's Age Questioned By South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar’s Lifestyle Questioned by SucreSports: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Neymar will miss the first leg of the Champions League last 16 tie with Barcelona through injury. ‘L’Equipe‘ analysed what is happening to the Brazilian and hinted that his lifestyle could be affecting the PSG striker.

The Champions League is just around the corner. The last 16 matches begin next week. 

For the first leg against Barcelona, PSG know they will not be able to play Neymar because of an adductor injury. It will be a setback for the French league. “We’re losing a leader,” Ander Herrera said. 

‘L’Equipe’ believe that they have found the cause of all of Neymar’s problems...

https://nigerbet.net/2021/02/12/neymars-lifestyle-questioned/

Re: Neymar’s Lifestyle Questioned by paulolee(m): 5:34am On Feb 13, 2021
neyma always getting injured during the important phrase of the season bt PSG are scared of asking questions or scolding him..
last 2 seasons he was rushed back against real madrid, last season he sat n watched PSG being dumped by man.u and next week he would miss barca reunion..
I think the cause of his reoccurring injuries is more about his playing pattern because he is talented and he does a lot of dribbling n showbooting dt leaves his body exposed to horror tackles dt give rise to injuries..
but it the injuries are being traced as a result of his flexing lifestyle, then I think it have come to stay bcoz neyma wont mind picking up this seasonal injuries than cutting off from parties....dts wat samba do..

(1) (Reply)

‘I Should Score’ – Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Apologises / Barcelona Told Me I Can No Longer Play At A High Level - Luis Suarez / Bet With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.