Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,703 members, 7,935,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student (54638 Views)

UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / Pelumi Adewole: KWASU Lecturer Arrested For Arranging Exam In His Bedroom / Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by dangotesmummy: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
bluefilm:

That's what the writers told you.

Anyone could be inspired by God to write anything
may God open your eyes

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Slimwhyt(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
This one may soon go the way of Anu Nkanka Mpi

Any nkanka caused trouble dat year Sha. May his soul rip
Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Iampromoted(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
ijeletours:
I wonder which hungry kpako lawyer wrote the above nonsense. Hehehe! Anyways, people that eat through their anus have written rubbish. Good! I want to ask, was the said Onah Chinyere forced? What did she go to the lecturer's house to do? To mark script abi to help him set exam questions? Why crying foul now? Why didn't she cry when he 'threatened' her? Why didn't she report him then? What happened from the time of the 'threatening', the period of conception, the time she gave birth? Those times were not enough to speak up? Did she go to his house just once? Did the lecturer visit her? See, we all should stop encouraging rubbish. They are both adults who had a mutual agreement to be lovers. The fuckery was consented by both parties. She was enjoying the game until the relationship turned sour. Why is she crying the victim? Stories! Until students start seeing that being a lecturer's friend is not an achievement, things would be a bit better. Can you imagine these little girls fighting head over heels for the attention of lecturers? Hehehe! Drama! A lecturer has every right to befriend a student. Don't most pastors pick wives from their congregation? Okay. To give this story a benefit of doubt, what happened to using this current 'blackmail' strategy then? Mtchew! They should go and settle mbok, and stop the drama. And for whoever that is fueling this from behind, well done o. Biko, next topic please.
He's still guilty because according to the Sexual Harassment bill sponsored by Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege which was passed not too long ago, a lecturer is guilty as charged whether with the consent of his student or not. So consent is not an issue.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2021
dangotesmummy:
may God open your eyes

He already opened it that is why I am using the brain He gave me and I am eternally grateful to Him. grin

Oga you see yourself? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.