Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,586 members, 7,892,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Something's About To Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something's About To Happen (856 Views)

This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 / This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. / NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something's About To Happen by div111(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
From tomorrow, things will happen that'll shake this country.

know this and Know peace

3 Likes

Re: Something's About To Happen by doggedfighter(f): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tell us more
Re: Something's About To Happen by IbnBattuta1960: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
div111:
know this and Know peace
Something like what?
Abeg make una take am easy o.
Fight against FG is not as easy as anyone thinks. Please proceed with caution.
Re: Something's About To Happen by Optional09: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
div111:

know this and Know peace

Tell them Ibeg, if they like let them bring all the police in West Africa

1 Like

Re: Something's About To Happen by Ohizfly(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
All die Na die

1 Like

Re: Something's About To Happen by jamiudinho(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
div111:

know this and Know peace
which it will first start from ur house
Re: Something's About To Happen by Optional09: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Get sense or make this country work for all of us

Re: Something's About To Happen by blamingthedevil: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
div111:

know this and Know peace

Wetin carry you come from Romance Section to Politics. Ogbeni stay on your lane

Re: Something's About To Happen by onomeabuja: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

Something like what?
Abeg make una take am easy o.
Fight against FG is not as easy as anyone thinks. Please proceed with caution.
make una forget the Op.....his seeing his village people in d afternoon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something's About To Happen by blamingthedevil: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Optional09:
Get sense or make this country work for all of us
show your tax records ...Tax Payer
Re: Something's About To Happen by SisterFire(f): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
div111:

know this and Know peace
...yorubas and fear, killings protesters isn't today
Re: Something's About To Happen by div111(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
SisterFire:
...yorubas and fear, killings protesters isn't today

I'm not an AFONJA biko
This is what's gonna happen:
our yeriba brothers cowards are gonna sleep very close to their mother's bed this night cheesy grin
they'll not leave their mother's side tomorrow not to talk of protesting grin.

Even if a few of them manage to summon a little courage to protest, they'll still find a way to blame igbos for their woes cheesy grin
Re: Something's About To Happen by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 13, 2021
I was surprised that a clash betwen hausas and yorubas are currently going on in ibadan, and it is yet to be on nairaland, despite several life lost, and vehicles burnt.

I happened to be coming to oyo today, (just arriving about an hour ago) so i pass through the clash, the soldiers urging us on, not knowing they are urging us to our death,

a few hausas where hacked in my very eye, while their vehicles where burnt, we that escaped are only able to do so because we assure the boys that we are yorubas, any unfortunate hausa that get catch in the midst of that clash is definitely dead by now, all these are happening in the midnight, while soldiers just stand one side, refusing to confront the hoodlums.

So i think it may be worse tomorrow.

Cause the boys kept shouting "we no longer want abokis in our land", while they keep making more fires, and attacking hausa's unrestricted.

I just dey pity dem cause dey no even sabi fight, na like cow, dem go just dey do. lol
Re: Something's About To Happen by div111(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2021
Akamariner:
I was surprised that a clash betwen hausas and yorubas are currently going on in ibadan, and it is yet to be on nairaland, despite several life lost, and vehicles burnt.

I happened to be coming to oyo today, (just arriving about an hour ago) so i pass through the clash, the soldiers urging us on, not knowing they are urging us to our death,

a few hausas where hacked in my very eye, while their vehicles where burnt, we that escaped are only able to do so because we assure the boys that we are yorubas, any unfortunate hausa that get catch in the midst of that clash is definitely dead by now, all these are happening in the midnight, while soldiers just stand one side, refusing to confront the hoodlums.

So i think it may be worse tomorrow.

Cause the boys kept shouting "we no longer want abokis in our land", while they keep making more fires, and attacking hausa's unrestricted.

I just dey pity dem cause dey no even sabi fight, na like cow, dem go just dey do. lol

Damn!! The atrocities o the hausas/fulanis against innocent Biafran children will surely speak against them. Karma's a Bitch grin
Re: Something's About To Happen by StreetPreacher: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2021
div111:

know this and Know peace
today is 13th already. we never see trace of u for toll gate.

Optional09:

Tell them Ibeg, if they like let them bring all the police in West Africa

(1) (Reply)

Easter: Kukah Berates Buhari’s Govt Again, Says Nigeria Now ‘massive Killing Fie / Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen / Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.