Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,800 members, 7,935,435 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun (14560 Views)

Crisis Trails Creation Of 19 LCDA In Ekiti, As Community Writes Fayemi / Yari Writes Governor Matawalle On Non-Payment Of His Pension / Ezekiel Afon Dies Hours After Winning Election In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by Jdbrasco2: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2021
IamWonderful:
Ndi-criminals
With everything that was stated in the thread and that was your reply. Guy they don chop u
Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by Uptheante(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2021
Pls my fellow Yoruba pple, we should stop provoking our dear Fulani pple. We should try and accommodate them & give them our land & our women too and also allow them to rule over us. This is the only way to achieve lasting peace & harmony.

Remember that they are very powerful & strong while we are cowardly & weak.
They can kill all of us & collect our land & women by force.

Only the Igbos, Middle belters & Niger Deltans can fight them.

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

Like seriously this is not necessary even though it's no secret that the Igbos have the most minut inplay in producing this disaster of a govt there is no need to turn the table to Yoruba vs Igbo

try quoting anyone that types rubbish directly it doesn't hurt at all

I take Nnamdi serious because he is the only one that really understands what mess Southern Nigeria is, Buhari just came to show us to our face, showing the South their slavery in HD
The rest of you don't understand what is going on, 90% of you are pdp members

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by pepericozi: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2021
Once it is not a sin for fulanis to carry AK47 around to defend themselves, it serves as a lesson to you too if you can defend yourself with AK49 or AK50.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by digital234: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Afonjaa Ronu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The conquest of fonjaa land fully activated and recruited by their very own people, Afonjja ronu

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by AfonjaFirstSon: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2021
Since we don't have leaders in yorubaland, is high time we
invited Federal government to rescue us.

Forget about Tinubu and Osinbajo, they are after 2023
elections. they have sold their soul to 2023 Presidential
election. what matters to them is only Aso rock, and not
their people.

Look at how Fulani herdsmen are killing us like fowls in our fatherland and nobody is doing anything about it. This is unacceptable, we have to retaliate with immediate effect.
Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by Guestlander: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

What is this lie supposed to achieve?

I wonder o.
Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by Omoslim26: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

I take Nnamdi serious because he is the only one that really understands what mess Southern Nigeria is, Buhari just came to show us to our face, showing the South their slavery in HD
The rest of you don't understand what is going on, 90% of you are pdp members

I was an Ipob member but denounced Ipob in 2016 when my eyes opened to the reality that Kanu is just playing and fixing on the failures of our leaders to cash out on the average misguided ones

His message is clear mind you he was not the first to start sounding the message a good margin of Ipob came from somewhere massob including myself but his modus operandi his wrong authoritative and over egocentric dats one of the reasons I donounced Ipob

You see we don't need anyone to push us as a people to force our leaders to do the right thing we can come out en mass and remind them that they are in our fathers land and they are there to serve us

I laugh when some guys attribute the banning of open grazing to mnk if only the ohaneze youth wing is loud mouthed people will understand the role they play in pressing our leaders to do the right thing
Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by Onuoha1234(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Let the people send a copy of their petition to Bala the Governor for action immediately!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by justFEARLESS(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
But una dey laugh benue people and also insulting Igbos for speaking up against foolanis killers.

To you people Igbos want to destroy your brother's government.

One nigerareagrin grin

I noticed some people's comment about how Igbos are being treated by Yoruba lately and I can't just explain their bitter cry because Yorubas actually love igbos
Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
You are one of those southerners I am talking about,
You proudly say you denounced ipob!
Even after the federal government has denounced southerners! Even after Fulanis are justifying herders wielding AK47,
There are different levels of brainwashing among us in the south,
But the most common is that nobody must act, but everyone is allowed to mumble and grumble, but you actually stand up to challenge the madness, the people turn against you,

Omoslim26:

I was an Ipob member but denounced Ipob in 2016 when my eyes opened to the reality that Kanu is just playing and fixing on the failures of our leaders to cash out on the average misguided ones

His message is clear mind you he was not the first to start sounding the message a good margin of Ipob came from somewhere massob including myself but his modus operandi his wrong authoritative and over egocentric dats one of the reasons I donounced Ipob

You see we don't need anyone to push us as a people to force our leaders to do the right thing we can come out en mass and remind them that they are in our fathers land and they are there to serve us

I laugh when some guys attribute the banning of open grazing to mnk if only the ohaneze youth wing is loud mouthed people will understand the role they play in pressing our leaders to do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by Holak: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
You guys need to keep quiet. Herdsmen is never a problem to the Yorubas. Their headache is the Igbos. Please endure whatever the herdsmen are doing to you. Don't pitch two brothers together with this your senseless complaints.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by EmekaA125(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Elvictor:
grin cheesy

Yoruba ronu
Una neva see anything. Ronu ko roni ni. Fulani ti take over afonja lands with immediate effect grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by EmekaA125(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ajanlekoko4:
This is getting too much
I feel ur pain bro but Fulanis don't. They're determined to wipe out every ewedu eating afonjas in Swest and take over, same thing they did in Kwara State grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by BIGKemsey(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Once the Fulani man finds out you are a coward, Boom! Slavery starts. He will possess all ur possession, including ur women. grin
It's just morning in SW.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by jamace(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Why has the fed govt not discovered how Boko Haram is being funded?

Why has the FG not discovered the source of gun trucks, guns and ammunition supply roots of the Boko Haram insurgents?

Why is the FG is not bothered by bandits wielding AK-47 rifles publicly?

Why is the FG silent on killer Fulani herdsmen?

Why is the FG not taking any action against fulani herdsmen carrying AK-47 in public glare?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by Blackdisciple(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yobabad:
Is a lie, the Fulanis are very good people and can even live and take our lands no problem, we the yorubas are very good accormodators

Well done ehh you try wella
Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by samwillyco1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
You people should enjoy the dividends of democracy and for rising up against the East

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by madridsta007(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
CHAI NA SO THIS PEOPLE WAN TAKE CONQUER YORUBA LAND sad

History repeating itself.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by Zetty177x: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
CHAI NA SO THIS PEOPLE WAN TAKE CONQUER YORUBA LAND sad

Wan take conquer? Point of correction,them don conquer Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by omoluka: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
#ENDNIGERIANOW

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by Eminem707(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
But una dey laugh benue people and also insulting Igbos for speaking up against foolanis killers.

One nigerareagrin grin
ONE NIGERIA Thank God its no longer only Benue,Taraba and southern Kaduna that herdsmen are showing their skills and better still i still wonder how they are going to cope when they finaly relocate to norther Nigeria hope the governors won't sent them packing.
Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by Omoslim26: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
You are one of those southerners I am talking about,
You proudly say you denounced ipob!
Even after the federal government has denounced southerners! Even after Fulanis are justifying herders wielding AK47,
There are different levels of brainwashing among us in the south,
But the most common is that nobody must act, but everyone is allowed to mumble and grumble, but you actually stand up to challenge the madness, the people turn against you,

The main problem we have is that we keep believing we need to be pushed before something must happen

when a revolution starts it hardly knows a leader we can all force change in Ala Igbo without being Ipob

you see most of the pple here making noise about Ipob have zero experience with the struggle there's is to rant on social media all day and night bcus in reality Ipob died in 2017 what's left of it is social media banter

If anything would have happened in Ala Igbo it would have been in Dede Ralph Uwazurike's time but the reality is that you can't win a fight with the FG without full support from the Leaders in the land

I can't say somethings here but I tell you dat change will sweep Ala Igbo very soon

I don't have much against mnk I like his personality but I detest the idea he paints to the World as though he is the ruler and voice in Ala Igbo

if only you guys can do your Ipob as a sect and not drag it down to making the impression that Ipob speaks for Ala Igbo

God bless Ala Owerri

God bless Ala Igbo

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by wink2015(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Apart from governor Akeredolu the other south west governors are very fearful and or some of them are thinking of returning back as governor for a second term e.g governor Makinde.

They dare not have the courage to challenge the federal authorities.

SOUTH WEST HAS EATEN SO MUCH OF NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY.

Now the fulani want to demand their own share of SOUTH WEST FOREST RESERVE.

A CASE OF DOG EAT DOG !

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by Tareq1105: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:

One nigerareagrin grin

No one was happy for what happened in Benue then pls.

Who would be happy seeing over 100 people in coffin prepared for burial.

Pls stop misinforming the public.
Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by AFONJACOW(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Afonjas are cowards

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
I hear you sir,

Omoslim26:

The main problem we have is that we keep believing we need to be pushed before something must happen

when a revolution starts it hardly knows a leader we can all force change in Ala Igbo without being Ipob

you see most of the pple here making noise about Ipob have zero experience with the struggle there's is to rant on social media all day and night bcus in reality Ipob died in 2017 what's left of it is social media banter

If anything would have happened in Ala Igbo it would have been in Dede Ralph Uwazurike's time but the reality is that you can't win a fight with the FG without full support from the Leaders in the land

I can't say somethings here but I tell you dat change will sweep Ala Igbo very soon

I don't have much against mnk I like his personality but I detest the idea he paints to the World as though he is the ruler and voice in Ala Igbo

if only you guys can do your Ipob as a sect and not drag it down to making the impression that Ipob speaks for Ala Igbo

God bless Ala Owerri

God bless Ala Igbo
Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by iyke2frankeze: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is a fake news. Show us the link.
Re: Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun by AfonjaConehead: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
IamWonderful:
Ndi-criminals

Baba agba....shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To Lagos4Lagos Group: Saraki Is An Expired Political Godfather / You Cannot Pay Your Gateman Or Driver Below N70,000 - Senate President / Zoning Controversy: Why APC Presidential Primary Will Be Open To All Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.