Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,104 members, 7,942,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Disclaimer: I'm Not A Scammer, Segos JTB Tackles Gistloverupdate & Theeyeopenerr - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disclaimer: I'm Not A Scammer, Segos JTB Tackles Gistloverupdate & Theeyeopenerr (333 Views)

Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online / Lady Tackles Man Who Fondled Her Breast Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: I'm Not A Scammer, Segos JTB Tackles Gistloverupdate & Theeyeopenerr by Smart360News: 2:43am On Feb 13, 2021
Fast rising singer and a song writer Oluwasegun Emmanuel Akinsowon AKA Segos JTB was accused of been a scammer by @theeyeopenerr and @Gistloverupdate on Instagram, He today released a video where he tackled the duo to stop posting fake news about him and also to show their face to the public or report the the case to the Police Station if they are sure of the allegation that was said of him scamming someone of One hundred and five thousand naira.

Watch disclaimer video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KlFsXuYWgI

Read more:
https://www.smart360media.com.ng/2021/02/disclaimer-im-not-scammer-oluwasegun.html

Re: Disclaimer: I'm Not A Scammer, Segos JTB Tackles Gistloverupdate & Theeyeopenerr by Ohizfly(m): 5:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Light my Kpoli

And what again?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Save Mpape / Catholic Priest Reportedly Shot Dead In Benue / Effect Of Scammers And Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.