Stats: 3,182,613 members, 7,917,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Is Peopleprime Still Contacting For The Fair? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Peopleprime Still Contacting For The Fair? (685 Views)

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Contacting Orgs After Interview- Right Or Wrong / Nlng Have Started Contacting (2) (3) (4)

Is Peopleprime Still Contacting For The Fair? by aawodumila: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2007
heard from People prime??
Re: Is Peopleprime Still Contacting For The Fair? by obanikoro2(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2007
I am not usually rude to pple but ur post doesnt make sense!

This is how it is done in Nairaland (just incase u dont know): If u need help or want clarification on a subject or even an info to share; check if a post already exist for what u want to do (atleast from 2-3 weeks before).

If there is a post, then read it to see if it addresses ur needs. If it doesnt solve ur needs then REPLY and ask ur questions (DONT START A NEW THREAD). Its annoying to see the same issue duplicated in over 5 or more different threads.

Hence, I am not supplying any answer to ur question.

Check the other threads on People prime and the G fair
Re: Is Peopleprime Still Contacting For The Fair? by damkollins(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2007
Abeg,just pity the poor guy and help him out.
People prime contacted those that did their aptitude tests at both Abuja and Portharcourt for more than two weeks now AND they are just contacting those that sat for it @ Lagos, How I knew?
because I've just been contacted so cheers if u've been contacted

Managed Care / Inportant Notice / Experienced Primavera Project Planner Available For Immediate Hire

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6