Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

In Need Of Assistance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Assistance (135 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Assistance by DIAMANTE1759: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2021
Good morning everyone
I'm sorry for posting this in this section.... I tried to post it in the general section but I could not. pls my dear nlanders I really need ur assistance.
I'm a final year student in one of the federal polytechnic in the south south and I'll be starting my exam this month. I have a lot of expenses to attend to and I'm overwhelmed right now.. I don't even know were to start from...I woke up with a heavy heart and decided to pour it out here...
due to covid 19 and end SARS protest that prolonged my resumption, my house rent has expired since January and my landlord is on my neck. I have not been able to collect my full project from the person typing it cos I'm still owing the person a balance of #10k.....during graduation each dept is expected to sew a particular outfit meant for that dept but due to financial constraints I have nt been able to raise money . though I'm nt that bothered abt that for now
my main issue here is my the completion of the money for my project and also for me to do my jamb reguliazation.. I will really appreciate any help from u guys. God bless u all.

3121015265 .first bank
Re: In Need Of Assistance by FalseProphet1(m): 5:30am On Feb 13, 2021
No one will credit that account...this I have seen.

(1) (Reply)

Not-only-for-couples: Five Ways To Celebrate Valentine’s Day As A Single / Facebook Account For Sale / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.