Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man (5156 Views)

Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by DarkPheonix: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
stupidmod3:
u wan force us turn gay shey
Nor be me dey influence una o, see as offpoint dey use style arrange meeting with you. I nor trust that guy motive o.
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by stupidmod3: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
DarkPheonix:

Nor be me dey influence una o, see as offpoint dey use style arrange meeting with you. I nor trust that guy motive o.
i trust my ass ooo
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by DarkPheonix: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
stupidmod3:
i trust my ass ooo
Is like he is going to offer you 20 million o grin tongue
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by stupidmod3: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
DarkPheonix:

Is like he is going to offer you 20 million o grin tongue
i still trust my asss grin
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by DarkPheonix: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
stupidmod3:
i still trust my asss grin
Lolsss
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
so this gay rubbish is gradually creeping into naija.....Chai! God pls save your children
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Well at least nothing happened to him, a dude I know (let's say his name is David) was on his way to his friend's house and he decided to take a shortcut, then suddenly 5 hausa guys started yelling at him then knocked him out. He said he woke up on a chair with his hands and legs tied and they were looking at him in a scary way(they also hit him multiple times), anyways they raped him like just raw they didn't use any sort of lube, they just kept on pounding. The next day he came over he was crying and holding his back, we asked what happened to him and he told us all this. Then the guys checked his butt and saw sperm and blood...... It was horrifying, dude was traumatized and is scared to walk alone on streets now
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by peeps4u: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Offpoint1:
Had my own experience too, if the offer was favorable I would have gave in.

It's better I accept 20 million offer to have my ass drilled momentarily, than to kill a human, rob or kidnap another for the sake of money.

No harm is involved here....

Having your ass drilled momentarily for anything less than 20 million is where foolishness comes into play.

And only you have the monopoly to decide at what price is right or wise to have one's ass drilled? The 20 million you mentioned is right is a foolishness to another person, hope you know?
Foolishness comes into play when someone even accepts to have his ass drilled for 20million naira.
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Flamemignon1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Walkee:
Google is a leftist cesspit and would promote any insanity to support their lgbtq curse. The same Google promote insanity like there's no biological difference between a man and a woman. Male /female concept is a societal construct. In fact you will get demonetized and banned on YouTube if you oppose these ideologues so spare me the Google rubbish and use your brain
Why don't you ask a doctor then if you don't trust Google to verify the claim?
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by GodWrites: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
wildlife9999:
Twitter won't see this
media won't report this
blogger won't see this
Bolt won't block the client account.
But na drivers Twitter go dey hot

The same way we have straight rapist, is the same way we have some gays who are stupid and foolish.

That, however, doesn't mean that every gay is like that stupid mofo.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by GodWrites: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
peeps4u:

And only you have the monopoly to decide at what price is right or wise to have one's ass drilled? The 20 million you mentioned is right is a foolishness to another person, hope you know?
Foolishness comes into play when someone even accepts to have his ass drilled for 20million naira.

Go and tell this to your father, I'm sure he will slap the hell out of you. Your father will even position his ass for 1 million naira, talk of 20 million. Seems your homophobic nature also made you stupid.
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by peeps4u: 5:00am On Feb 14, 2021
GodWrites:

Go and tell this to your father, I'm sure he will slap the hell out of you. Your father will even position his ass for 1 million naira, talk of 20 million. Seems your homophobic nature also made you stupid.
Words from the a fooolish animal.
Guess you've seen the foolishness in your post.

How foolish can you be to think you can decide the right price to drill one's ass?
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by GodWrites: 6:03am On Feb 14, 2021
peeps4u:

Words from the a fooolish animal.
Guess you've seen the foolishness in your post.

How foolish can you be to think you can decide the right price to drill one's ass?

That your crow crow infested ass? That's if any gay would even want to drill it for #10,000 cheesy
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Oliolioli: 11:56am On May 14, 2022
Hello wildlife9999. Hope you are well brother. Can you tell me, this guy, do you still have his contact ?…i would like to enter in contact with him if possible for make good friendship. Whatsapp me on UK number 00447576868359. Thanks brother.
Re: Bolt Driver Share His Experience He Had With A Gay Man by Oliolioli: 12:05pm On May 14, 2022
Oh maybe you can tell me which shop i can find him. I look for friends and would like to be friend with him, if is possible to tell me please brother �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holy ghost batism / She wants me in her / I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.