Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,250 members, 7,974,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:50 PM

Full List Of Nigerian PASTORS That Have PRIVATE JETS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full List Of Nigerian PASTORS That Have PRIVATE JETS (735 Views)

Nancy Iheme Responds To Man Who Claims To Have Private Video Of Her (photos) / Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Nigerian PASTORS That Have PRIVATE JETS by Baelila: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2021
It’s no new stuff that private jets are only for the super-rich in any society. However, in Nigeria, some pastors have defied all odds to also show that they could own some of these super expensive air cruisers too.

You may be asking, how many of our popular Nigerian pastors own private? Well, this video will be your guide as I'll be showing you a complete list of Nigerian pastors who currently own at least a private jet in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcsymLzKK1g
Re: Full List Of Nigerian PASTORS That Have PRIVATE JETS by Baelila: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2021
All is well

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Flavour Surprises His Childhood Friend With A Car / Bbnaija Wathoni Gets Biggest Surprise From Ozo At Her Birthday See(video) / Things I Wish I Knew In My 20s - 6 Nigerian Adults Share Their Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.