Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:56 AM

Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le (6274 Views)

Davido Blast MTN:I Regret Working With You / Davido Blast Offset For Insulting His Wife ‘chioma’ (photo) / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Akinsete19:
you are not even aware that it is written in your useless constitution, once you spent certain amount of years in a state, you are automatically an indigene of that state.

You talk from ignorance.
Are you not more useless for believing in and obeying a useless constitution?
Only a useless person abide by and believe in useless things. QED.
They should stop constituting a nuisance in Lagos. No non native who lives in Borno boasts to be a Borno man, why Lagos only! By tomorrow now, the miscreants will start posting pictures of dead bodies, NL hungry bloggers will start posting rubbish videos for useless traffic irrespective of the consequences, then destructions and looting starts. The miscreants have consumed all what they stole before, now they want more. Why are they not confronting El Rufai about broad daylight killings?
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
osamz007:

WETIN ADULTS SEE SITTING DOWN FIT BE NONSENCE. SO MY USELESS MAMA SHUT UP THAT YOUR SEWAGE TRUCK LIQUID MOUTH

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Akinsete19(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Are you not more useless for believing in and obeying a useless constitution?
Only a useless person abide by and believe in useless things. QED.
They should stop constituting a nuisance in Lagos. No non native who lives in Borno boasts to be a Borno man, why Lagos only! By tomorrow now, the miscreants will start posting pictures of dead bodies, NL hungry bloggers will start posting rubbish videos for useless traffic irrespective of the consequences, then destructions and looting starts. The miscreants have consumed all what they stole before, now they want more. Why are they not confronting El Rufai about broad daylight killings?
Is your president obeying the constitution, why should I?

I'm only correcting your ignorant, when you said indigene or no indigene. I wonder what you think classify someone as indigene while others are not indigene.

You only heard of the word, you actually don't know the meaning.
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Akinsete19:
Is your president obeying the constitution, why should I?

I'm only correcting your ignorant, when you said indigene or no indigene. I wonder what you think classify someone as indigene while others are not indigene.

You only heard of the word, you actually don't know the meaning.
Very obvious you are down with Comprehension and Assimilation Deficiencies Syndromes.{CADS}
A Constitution that your useless self and useless President don't obey, why should it be efficient in Lagos?
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by heniford2: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

And what will your own mumubrity say? Is that how a child brought up by a Yoruba parent address adults? Is Lagos an extension of Adeleke's family house or Osun state? Is it well in his states?
Go and find out about the miscreants all there, they are all non Lagosians, they can't go and go and face their governors but turn to nuisance on their hosts.
How many members of your family did you lose?
shut up stop disgracing your lineage in social media haba most you be a fool like this, who do you this thing can't you reason for once in your miserable life jess mehngrin you insult yourself here be wise for once
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Akinsete19(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Very obvious you are down with Comprehension and Assimilation Deficiencies Syndromes.{CADS}
A Constitution that your useless self and useless President don't obey, why should it be efficient in Lagos?
whatever!!!!! you are strucked with the pasts. I can't help!

You are one of the ignorance who still live in the past, that is why you can't talk without insults.

If only you understand the meaning of "Comphensive Assimilation Deficiencies Syndromes". You could have stopped talking. Instead of going back and forth.

Stop quoting what you don't know.

Bye bye!
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Tye1: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Can you explain how Sanwo disrespected Davido.
if you break the edge serpents will bite does not mean you offended the serpent...
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tye1:
if you break the edge serpents will bite does not mean you offended the serpent...
You haven't answered my question, you are still parambulating.
Davido visited Wike when his Uncle was about to or was contesting, therefore Davido and Wike are Padi Padi, during the Obigbo killings, did Davido send Wike to his yansh? If no, why? Those ones lives don't matter right? Did dj socket or anybody take statistics? If no, why?
Please screenshot you and Davido's comments concerning the Obigbo killings. If you don't have, then you people are hypocritical.
Let's stop this nonsense!
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Akinsete19:
whatever!!!!! you are strucked with the pasts. I can't help!

You are one of the ignorance who still live in the past, that is why you can't talk without insults.

If only you understand the meaning of "Comphensive Assimilation Deficiencies Syndromes". You could have stopped talking. Instead of going back and forth.

Stop quoting what you don't know.

Bye bye!
Is this your foolishness hereditary or acquired?
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Akinsete19(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Is this your foolishness hereditary or acquired?
You are not sound enough to comprehend the truth. No time for kids. Stop quoting me!!
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Tye1: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You haven't answered my question, you are still parambulating.
Davido visited Wike when his Uncle was about to or was contesting, therefore Davido and Wike are Padi Padi, during the Obigbo killings, did Davido send Wike to his yansh? If no, why? Those ones lives don't matter right? Did dj socket or anybody take statistics? If no, why?
Please screenshot you and Davido's comments concerning the Obigbo killings. If you don't have, then you people are hypocritical.
Let's stop this nonsense!
Let's Use your brain like Humans..., If Davido does not tweet about wike does not make whatever is happening in Lagos right. If He kept mute about Wike you can hang him for that, I don't have problem with that, but it does not Validate any Political office holder in Nigeria to be living and treating people like emperor and supreme ruler of the Land.
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tye1:

Let's Use your brain like Humans..., If Davido does not tweet about wike does not make whatever is happening in Lagos right. If He kept mute about Wike you can hang him for that, I don't have problem with that, but it does not Validate any Political office holder in Nigeria to be living and treating people like emperor and supreme ruler of the Land.
Useless hypocrite, can you listen to your self, I should have asked you to use your brain for just once tonight but discovered your skull is empty.
Go and buy a refurbished Chinese brain, all the ones una thief don finish, dem wan go loot again.
Barawos!
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Akinsete19:
You are not sound enough to comprehend the truth. No time for kids. Stop quoting me!!
Old man, I thought you said bye bye, why did you reply again?
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Tye1: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Useless hypocrite, can you listen to your self, I should have asked you to use your brain for just once tonight but discovered your skull is empty.
Go and buy a refurbished Chinese brain, all the ones una thief don finish, dem wan go loot again.
Barawos!
....not in Nigeria. Try again later. ...use your brain like a Human Being should not hurt you now
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
heniford2:
My senseless mama shut up your dirty mouth stinking like liquid from a sewage tank and stop disgracing your lineage in social media haba most you be a fool like this, who do you this thing can't you reason for once in your miserable life jess mehngrin you insult yourself here be wise for once

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tye1:
....not in Nigeria. Try again later. ...use your brain like a Human Being should not hurt you now
"Buy a Refurbished or Recycled Chinese brain" is a piece of advice not an insult.
"Stop living off loots in Lagos and get a life" is also a piece of advice. Thief no be work!
Useless hypocrite with segregational criticism, if dem born am well, make e go abuse El Rufai.
Once dem see money, na asslicking remain, imagine siding someone for insulting someone's father and justifying him for keeping quiet about someone else.
Shame on all of you.

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Tye1: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

"Buy a Refurbished or Recycled Chinese brain" is a piece of advice not an insult.
"Stop living off loots in Lagos and get a life" is also a piece of advice. Thief no be work!
Useless hypocrite with segregational criticism, if dem born am well, make e go abuse El Rufai.
Once dem see money, na asslicking remain, imagine siding someone for insulting someone's father and justifying him for keeping quiet about someone else.
Shame on all of you.

I said Let's Use our brain at first,which means I included myself. I will not insult you because you are most likely doing your job as a Media supporter, and you will need the stipend to survive. Please just in case you need money post your account number I can give you some small stipend...you think everyone on this platform are in Nigeria or are Nigerians
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2021
Tye1:

I said Let's Use our brain at first,which means I included myself. I will not insult you because you are most likely doing your job as a Media supporter, and you will need the stipend to survive. Please just in case you need money post your account number I can give you some small stipend...you think everyone on this platform are in Nigeria or are Nigerians
Mumu, we all here are used to your Ajegunle abroad, that's the normal lines when hit below the belt.
Go outside your mansion or snap your environment to show us your useless abroad.
Scavenger wan dash person money? Cease shall never wonder!
Go to the Romance section, there are a lot of posts from people who need money, show yourself and upload proof of the deposit in 30 minutes time
If you can't, SHAME ON YOU!
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Tye1: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Mumu, we all here are used to your Ajegunle abroad, that's the normal lines when hit below the belt.
Go outside your mansion or snap your environment to show us your useless abroad.
Go to the Romance section, there are a lot of posts from people who need money, show yourself and upload proof of the deposit in 30 minutes time

Did you notice I have been avoiding your silly questions and insults because I don't owe you any explanation and class you dont have... the only way I can prove to you is not by snapping...it is by sending you Money to bue your weekend, so you can rest from media promoter job for a day or two, maybe you can be able to use your brain � for those two days, i feel it will help you see life from a more robust plain and not your biased state
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by bularuz(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2021
As far as I am concerned, Nigerians deserves the kind of leadership they getting
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Tye1: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I saw your profile that you dwell on Romance and Politics section a lot, please don't direct me there. Just post it here weather it is your account number or not at least someone in your contact should need money, I will wait for 30 minutes if I don't see it, I will send to someone else in my contact at least I am still humble enough to accept that someone in my phone book still need 5k.
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Tye1: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=99043294]
If you can't, SHAME ON YOU![/quote

... 10k transferred. To someone in my contact like I posted earlier, I waited for you to send any account detail it's over 2hours even though I have 30minutes... Please not all men are Scavengers. I am Sure real Millionaires are on this platform,some are even top middle class... Might most likely transfer another one later today, please no hard feelings. If Nigeria is fine I will say it, but as it is Nigeria is not. I don't know how to lie or deceive myself about what is obvious.
Enjoy

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Tye1: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=99042492]
L
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=Tye1 post=99052698][/quote]
Just say somebody dash you money, if not you should have shown the details.
Now, go and snap your environment from your mansion with time on it and upload.
Bill Gates NEVER called himself a millionaire, empty barrels make so much noise.

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=Tye1 post=99052698][/quote]
Unadulterated mumu, it seems you live in America where you got a notification by
10:33am before you posted by 11am Nigerian time. It is not yet that time even now.
Abeg, enter house!

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Germanhunter(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

And what will your own mumubrity say? Is that how a child brought up by a Yoruba parent address adults? Is Lagos an extension of Adeleke's family house or Osun state? Is it well in his states?
Go and find out about the miscreants all there, they are all non Lagosians, they can't go and go and face their governors but turn to nuisance on their hosts.
How many members of your family did you lose?

You made sense until 'HOW MANY MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY DID YOU LOSE '
Charlie you be jonzin waii
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Tye1: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Unadulterated mumu, it seems you live in America where you got a notification by
10:33am before you posted by 11am Nigerian time. It is not yet that time even now.
Abeg, enter house!
let's use brain here like Humans o, did I tell you I am in America. Transaction was done by 10:33 and posted like 10-15 minutes later you are hear still whining, secondly I don't have to be in Nigeria to get money across to someone in Nigeria through any legal channel. I told you to post your account or any one in your contact to avoid you from raising dust. Please don't be like this, you called me a scavenger and Ajegunle boy, and I believe action speaks louder than words,...it is not too late to send your account you might get something...it's still a season of love...
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tye1:
let's use brain here like Humans o, did I tell you I am in America. Transaction was done by 10:33 and posted like 10-15 minutes later you are hear still whining, secondly I don't have to be in Nigeria to get money across to someone in Nigeria through any legal channel. I told you to post your account or any one in your contact to avoid you from raising dust. Please don't be like this, you called me a scavenger and Ajegunle boy, and I believe action speaks louder than words,...it is not too late to send your account you might get something...it's still a season of love...
Ode don shift goal post, where you dey live? Let's check the time zone again.
Go back and read your mumu posts that you are not here. Now, you send person, no be you send am by yourself wen time zone catch you.

Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by pepperdemzombie: 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Germanhunter:

You made sense until 'HOW MANY MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY DID YOU LOSE '
Charlie you be jonzin waii
Who are the dead people? Identify them.
Re: Your Excellency My Nyansh – Davido Blast Lagos State Governor After Arresting Le by Tye1: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Ode don shift goal post, where you dey live? Let's check the time zone again.
Go back and read your mumu posts that you are not here. Now, you send person, no be you send am by yourself wen time zone catch you.

You are the one changing narrative, you said I want to loot that is why You am supporting... I replied, I am not in Nigeria but trust me I can't give you specifics many west african countries have same time zone with Nigeria some cities in Europe and more have same time zone as per me sending details of the transaction as you infered, I am not a fool I use my brain that is why I can't and will never under God be a scavenger, if I put details of transaction then I have given out myself and or the recipient of the cash. Awon informant to men of the underworld.... Just because you want to win argument. Next time Use Brain o.

(PICS) Katy Perry Twerks In A Bikini On A Yacht / Handsome Actor, Frederick Leonard Falls In Love With Actress Peggy Ovire / 100level Uniport Girl Annes Shares Her N"ude Photos On Twitter

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71